Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• Is it best to use proxies for logging in to your emails from GSA or no? TIA
  • @momba12 - I have never had a problem with not using proxies when checking email. I know others have so if you are having issues you could always try proxies if not your "real" ip should be fine.
  • edited August 2013
    @theorbital is it working for you. Cause I see this:

Restarted several times. Is this a proxy issue or something permanent? 
  • Alright, I don't what the heck was that but it works now. I guess it was proxies. 
  • Is there a way to save the folders with laposte accounts in a specific folder/location? Right now everything is saved in ACC+ folder, and I don't find how to do it.
  • @maroso2602 - this is not an option right now but I can build it in if you would like.
  • yeah, we can keep accounts more organized, per project or per site or per tier, etc.
  • sounds good. shouldn't be too bad. ill get right on it. anything else you need while I have the code open?
  • Purchased about 20 minutes ago and It doesnt work for me, CB cant just solve these captchas. It was running about 10 minutes and 0 emails was created because CB couldnt solved these captchas ..it cant just recognize right these captchas and I dont want to spend money on captchas services.

So I just refunded, I hope you will be fair and I will get my money back.
  • Hi @Chymmi -  :-/  good luck in the IM field.

refunded and cancelled license.

• edited August 2013
    So I didn't think I would have to write this but I guess I do.

Captcha breaker has a solve rate of 5% for the hotmail captcha. This is known as it is stated in the captcha breaker interface.

Account Creator + just integrates with captcha breaker and doesn't have anything to do with solving the captcha. It just sends the captcha for solving to whatever service you designate. If you don't designate one you will have to solve it manually.

It is not recommended to use captcha breaker if you want a high success rate for creating outlook.com email addresses. It does however work great for laposte.net email addresses.

The recommended setup for AC+ is Private proxies + 3rd party captcha solving service (ie deathbycaptcha) for outlook.com emails. For laposte you can use a france proxy + captcha breaker and it will work great!
  • Thank you,

Well software works really great, but you need to have captcha solving service and I know that I can have 1000 emails with software for 1 dollar (captchas expenses) but I am too lazy to spend time on this, so I rather spend 12 dollars for 1000 emails (that was probably created by this software) ..someone on this forum is selling these lists.

@theorbital - once CB will incrase success rate with hotmail captchas, then this software will be really superior :D any for laposte it shows only blank page when I tried to create that so I dont know :/
  • @chymmi - so the cool thing about this software is it makes aliases for the email addresses, 10 in fact so in fact when you pay $1.39 for 1,000 captcha solves from deathbycaptcha you are in fact getting 1,000 x 10 so 10,000 emails for $1.39.

So it is like this.

MAIN EMAIL  - one captcha solve
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias
       -alias

Now granted you have enough emails then for 1,000 projects since you have 10 usable email addresses for each project. If that isn't enough you can always use more.

Don't forget you also get the blacklist checker that comes along with the software that many people have enjoyed using as it has a module specifically made for SER.

As far as laposte goes. I have said numerous times that you need a french proxy or a proxy from france in order for it to work. Do that and it will work.

• LAPOSTE Beta

hi i'm having great success with outlook account creation but every time i try to creat laposte accounts i get this message after resolving to this url = https://compte.laposte.net/inscription/index.do;

Something went wrong while displaying this webpage.

A tunnel connection through the proxy could not be established.

TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED: -111

my proxies are dedicated and ive tried putting it in two formats ip: post etc ( but works fine with outlook accounts) ...any ideas

thanks in advance

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Are your proxies French when you try and make laposte emails?

One French ip is good for loads of them

• edited August 2013
    Hey a few questions,

Is there a workaround for the hotmail 7 day verification issue?

And where are people getting the French proxies from?

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    The Hotmail thing hit me on a 5 year old Hotmail account today, so its not just new accounts they are doing, but also aged accounts
  • Yeah it has hit several of mine and there is really no way to know without logging in manually I don't think?  Other than that your verifications don't go up, but if you have a lot of campaigns that is hard to monitor, hehe.

• @LeeG

Wasn't using French proxies, which made sense but ive just purchased a couple of French proxies still to no avail same error message, any advice anyone?
  • Hey @N3llyuk - have you tried shutting it down and restarting your computer? I know it sounds old school but sometimes it works :)
  • theorbital - tried restart - still no joy.

ps i'm running account creator on a VPS

more advice welcome
  • Shut down AC+. You can try and go to %appdata% then delete the ubot folder in there. Once you do this, Start back up AC+. This will re-download the support files. You will also have to input your captcha provider details again once the app starts up.
  • Do you have the Gmail accounts creator yet?
  • Where do you get French proxies from?

• Think we need a new solution. My outlook accounts are all temporary blocked. I have to log into each account and click the skip this for now to gain access again. Not sure till they are all permanently blocked. Email change needed once somethings sorted :(
  • Was thinking would it be possible to add to EAC or even create another bot to check a list of email addresses for blocked status and then click the "skip this for now" link. :)
  • @lrichard2112 - No, not yet. I still need to figure out how to phone verify accounts on the cheap so I can keep this service affordable for everyone.

@ambition - I believe @leeg is specifying Europe when he orders from proxy-hub

@pclweb - I am having a hard time getting this verification screen to show up. I have only seen it once in all the times I have every created emails. Once I get it to show up I can code a work around but until I can see the HTML I am out of luck.
  • edited September 2013
    @theorbital - thank you for answering that.  I will try to get some from there.

As far as the verify crap, I am getting it on a lot of accounts.  Some of them are even permanently banned with a message that is like "someone has been sending mass emails from your account" or something like that and they want a phone verify to even get into the account at all.

• Another possibly dumb question.  What is everyone using for the following settings on the Email Verification tab in Project Settings?

1.  Wait at least 15 minutes between two logins
    2.  Use proxies (only Trans and Socks proxies)

I am wondering if these are affecting the verification messages from hotmail.

• Ugh, I just noticed this also.  On the non-verified accounts they have disabled the filtering rules until you verify, so all of the email verifications from SER are going into the junx box and aren't registering.  :(

This discussion has been closed.