Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• I just responded to all support tickets @tedbaker

Let me know if you have any more questions.
  • thanks fast response looks great lovely automation just reading thru the tread to learn everything now cheers
  • one last question is it a one of payment or is it a a monthly payment

• one time payment @tedbaker
  • hi i keep get browser.exe error and then i get a choice to close program or search online to fix.. how can i fix this so it does nto happen?
  • :D Just bought AC+ !! It will be extremely helpful, yay for not having to pay another monthly fee lol.
    Thanks Guys
  • @gabainc - please submit a support ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com

@DeadMilkMen - Thanks for the business
  • Hey @theorbital how many installs/simultaneous uses can be done with one license or AC+?
  • Hey, is anyone else having pop problems with emails created in AC+ if you read different threads seem to indicate that outlook.com has dissabled pop access? alot of my accounts have stopped working and getting those error messages in SER now
  • @cecildee - 3

@kyloe18 - I'm going to check this out once I get back to the office. Thanks.
  • @kyloe18 - I just verified that AC+ is still configuring the POP3 access correctly at least where I live in the United States.

I created a new email then imported it into SER and tested it and all successful.

If you continue to have issues please open a support ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com

Thanks and thanks to everyone for your continued support. I really appreciate it
  • Working for me as well.
  • Thanks for the feedback @coneh34d
  • great, thanks - what about the 14 day lock is that still an issue? (that could be why my emails are failing now)
  • not sure about that one. I tested one account that is well over 3 months old. @kyloe18
  • The problem by Hotmail. Outlook and Live is not disabled POP3s but that they try to huff people itno giving thier phone numbers. So they disable permanently different features or not enable at all (for examle email sending - I made an live experiment with absolutely fresh account and watched all what happens. Not a one email was sent using this account but after short time they wrote TONS of spam were sent, they disabled "send" future and other and they want a phone number! You know this story .

:D ...).

It's simply a strategy of Microsoft!

The moral of this story - I use now Yahoo.

• Interesting point @xxxx. Perhaps I should program a yahoo addon module?
  • If you can,@theorbital - it would be great!
  • Yahoo doesn't ask for a phone number? If not, they eventually will I think. I had some old Yahoo accounts and now to log in it asks me for a phone number. 

What about coding Rediff? :D
  • Yes, they ask but they DO NOT HUFF - at the moment it's NOT THE STRATEGY!  It is the difference.

But you are right - earler or later they ALL will huff...

But because we cannot know when - we simply use the moment.

• It would be great if Rediffmail or seznam could be coded into this.

Hotmails aren't working for me anymore at all since 2 weeks, I'm not having a pop3 issue like everybody else but despite high settings in "pause between logins" they die within a few days.

In SER I have tons of important messages saying "email login error..." and when I try logging into that email manually via a browser, outlook says "this account has been temporarily blocked, please verify with your phone or click the link below to skip for now"...however, SER is unable to click that link so a lot of time, nerves and thousands of potential verifieds are going to waste.

I'm done with hotmail but I don't want to buy another email account creator on here (that can already do rediff and seznam) if you would plan adding these providers as well.

Hope this isn't too much to ask for :)
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    @johnmiller I also experienced problems with hotmail recently... It's really annoying to see these important messages saying me about new email problems over and over again, I hope there will be a working and long-term solution soon
  • @theorbital Hotmail has changed their pop3 server and disabled pop3, new pop3 server is: pop-mail.outlook.com
    will it be fixed soon in ac? It still create mails and when I`m looking at the program run it enable pop3, but with ser when testing returns "pop3 disabled" - so You really need to get care about the issue.
  • edited February 2014
    @johnmiller - I will for sure look at those other providers. I thought rediff only had pop3 access with a paid account? Have you used the laposte module with HMA since you need french proxies? Those work well and you can forward accounts still.

@libero - Thanks for that update. I just tested in SER and both seem to work for me. You always edit the pop server details in SER if you need to tweak things. I understand its easier when it is in the template so i'll look at that in the future.

• I have problem with accounts - sometimes they dont have pop enable, but more times they have
  • haryonoharyono in your heart
    @theorbital I send you request Thanks
  • The program doesn't seem able to complete the signup process and alias creation anymore because outlook is showing a page saying the browser needs to be updated.
  • @sickaluph - It looks like outlook is making some changes. When I was doing my testing, it asked me to verify my phone number after I entered in the captcha. Never have seen that before.

I am not getting the browser update error that you describe though. After AC+ saw that error it just tried the registration process again and it worked fine and is running great right now.

I'll keep trying to see if I can duplicate your concern.

Thanks for letting me know about it.
  • Thanks to everyone for you feedback. I have released an update today. Just restart AC+ and it will update.
  • I can't use private proxies.
    What's the format for private proxies list in the text file?
    Do i need to clear cookies after 3 emails creared?
This discussion has been closed.