Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• My ports are down. I've sent you the details so you can take a look. Please fix this
  • just made a purchase but faced some issues.
    please look into ticket #161775 and assist me get onboard ASAP.

cant wait to try out your services.
  • Zenno Poster Dll's are done and released long awaited wait for zenno users is over 
    Enjoy
    Regards
    Kelvin

• edited October 2013
    Long awaited Official De-captcher Emulator for any 3rd party software which support de-captcher.com captcha solving support is available now complete walk-through is available on

EnjoyRegardsKelvin
  • Ok this is my problem, i use gsa ser with 30 active campaign scheduled with 100 multi thread, and i get multiple down time spamvilla status, kelvin explain me that gsa ser sending more captcha volume this make my server down, do anyone have same problem with me, i already lower my campaign but still get same problem, multiple downserver, i also use mega ocr with 5 multithread  option, and i didn't get this problem, why spamvilla with 10 multithread option i get down server problem again and again

• btw i also get confirmation from sven that gsa ser only send recaptcha to spamvilla server, so i'm sure gsa ser will not send all the captcha to spamvilla and it will reduce captcha volume that send to spamvilla
  • berubah pm me your ports setting please and client email id here or open an ticket at http://billing.spamvilla.com please mega ocr restrict connections forcefully from there tunnel program but we dont do that we relay clients to do it maturely but i think from now i have to do it too bcoz few clients i seen no matter what i say to them still send excessive requests and it makes there ports hang , from last 10 days or so i dont think we having any downtime issues only time servers were taken down bcoz of updates as said please pm me your settings with your client email id waiting for your response

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hi,
    i have Starter Package for 2 PCs.
    VPS 1 Hosteurope catch 67% recaptchas
    VPS 2 solidseo geek catch 2% recaptcha (357/19523)

For test i stop VPS 1 but the result is the same. What can i do?
  • bigo 
    all you have to do is to login into your client area and make a ticket about it and we will look into as asap here => http://billing.spamvilla.com/

Regards
    Kelvin
  • kelvin, i sent you many emails with ticket id, images and details with this problem and dont become an answer. i open today a new ticket and hope you can help
  • bigo you are running with us form last 24 days total in these days u opened 2 ticket only first to delete an extra order , 2nd to add 2nd vps ip that we did on that we sorted in very same day 14th sep
    after it you created an ticket today after i added my reply above i didnt got a single email from your my email is kkelvinchamp@gmail.com not even in junk or spam folder before writing here i juct checked your port it was not getting a single request from any of your ips its just ideal things you can check at your end is setting should be same in both servers http://billing.spamvilla.com/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=1
    next check your ips make sure its not banned in google let me know once u start to send captcha's
  • edited October 2013
    Hi Kelvin,

I think the service is down. "Doesn`t seem to work - Unknown Error."- my server ending is 125.10 :)

EDIT - it's up and running now

Thanks!
  • this guy is awesome and this service is highly recommended

• edited October 2013
    Ey @spamvilla, I was having good results but lately i see many recaptchas saying skipped by settings.

Why is that???
  • edited October 2013
    Does decaptcher emulator works for you?
  • krushinem 
    Thanks mate for your honest review and appreciate and thanks to you as well as you play very key role in decaptcher emulator testing
  • Winosergio 
    Well please set retry value higher pm me your ports so i can debug them and see particular issues please
  • jakubsas 
    Hey is it not working for you if not please add me in skype kelvinthechamp please
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hi Kelvin,

Could you please check port ending 125.10. I'm getting a "Doesn`t seem to work - Unknown Error."

Thanks!
  • Please check tickets @Spamvilla sent a ip add request yesterday and got no reply, please check the ticket i need your great service ,)
  • Not working for me atm.
  • Please check ticket 660542, my server down again, i didn't use it but its down so its not because over loaded captcha to my server

thanks

• Guys please check it everything is up and running again, this was unexpected

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Already up now
  • Running again :)
  • Spamvilla please respond my ticket. sent about 5 hour ago.
  • @Spamvilla .. same here please respond to your tickets ...  sent it a day ago ... still no reply
    your service is great .. but your support just takes too long !!!
  • Same here payd for the service some hr's ago.
  • edited October 2013
    hmm i also payed my new invoice @Spamvilla it's listed in paypal already but inside spamvilla members area it still says not paid ?
  • KayKay Till date i replied all tickets , processed all orders please pm me if you still having any issues or email me at kkelvinchamp@gmail.com please
This discussion has been closed.