Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• Is this working for you guys? When I try to test in CB it says "unknown error"
  • edited September 2013
    I've been subscribed for like 30 hours and so far I've been able to use the OCR no more than 15 mins. What do you do guys when this happens? Is that normal that the service is down sporadically?. 
  • "What do you do guys when this happens?" - there isn't much what you can do - just wait ...
  • I plan to move GSA SER to a vps - what do I have to do concerning spamvilla?

• cucurucu it will be available after tonight OCR updates 

• hyde simply open a support ticket at http://billing.spamvilla.com inside your client area and we make sure it will work or sort out for you i m sorry to say but posting here not gonna help bcoz we dont know your username in our side or port settings
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Stoffl open a support ticket if its static ip locked else no need 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Okay guys i was unavailable , hardly on skype from few days bcoz i was working on something its time to announce our Updates :==>

1) new image support will be added by tonight sample can be seen below
    image Accuracy 65% -80%

2) New Improved Engine to solve regular captcha

3) New improved Engine to solve photo door pic captcha's

4) Decaptcher/Antigate Emulator will be available by tonight for supporting software such as Senuke , Magic submitter etc stay tuned

Regards
    Kelvin

• "New Improved Engine to solve regular captcha" - you mean recaptcha's or actually "simple" CB type captchas ?
  • Recaptcha's we solve only recaptcha;s atm new captcha's are planned soon
  • so by "regular captcha" you mean recaptcha's,right?
  • Service down right now, ticket submitted
  • yeah down again :(
  • yeah down again
  • down again, please fix.
  • I think he is updating us that is why :) im glad!
  • Hmm anybody knows when it should be up and running again?
  • Hey guys updation going on in server ending with 125.10 other is up we are moving it into linux as well as
    adding new captcha support as mentioned in my last port to make it possible to decode all 3 variations
    it will be soon up and in future after moving into linux there will be no downtime what so ever

Regards
    Kelvin

• Still waiting, are you going to finish this update today?
  • Its been about a week no word from you i have sent you a few pm no response....
  • Our server starts with 125.10 and our service is down. Ticket has been submitted.
  • There are more than 24 hours since the service is not working for 125.10!
    You should give me a temporary server to use until you finish your updates!

• I have the same question - when the server is going to be UP?
  • Hey Server are up i have list of clients running service from server ending with 125.10 i m adding manually 1 extra day to all of them now i m sorry but it took much longer then we thought all servers updated with a new recaptcha image variation cheers

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Hey Kelvin, any updates about the "Decaptcher Universal Plugin"? Can't wait
    :D
  • I have server ends 125.10 but not work
    Please fix
  • @spamvilla I bought your service yesterday and I haven't received any activation or instructions yet.

Please provide that information

thanks
  • Seems to be done yet again.

Some kind of notification or status light on your site would be really appreciated.
  • Can someone please provide me a link to this so called "billing" "client" area where we can open support tickets see our service etc. Got my service activated, but cannot find any such area on the site or had any link sent to me via email. Please help me out. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.