Skip to content

Looking for a "churner and burner" for hire

Comments

• @davbel thanks for the info, are you using your list or just letting ser scrape and post?
  • tsaimllc PM me the info! I can make 20K++ verified links within 24-48 hours with GSA :)
  • edited August 2013
    @ tsaimllc  I added you on my skype to discuss churn and burn. I do it now with GSA, I would be interested in a JV option.  Skype  greeny12322
  • edited August 2013
    Who here is still churn and burning NEW domains recently? I have some still left ranking from May. But ever since the Payday update in June I don't see any ranking.  I'm part of a large group who did a big test using GSA and XR and no one ranked a new site above page 2-3 mostly for even medium comp terms.

Maybe Youtube will rank but fresh domains look to be very limited these days. Used to be able to rank in a week or two. Now it seems it takes months (maybe some people still count this as churn and burn though).
  • "I think he posted saying they got hit badly after Penguin 2.0. But it was to be expected sooner or later."

Penguin did nothing to stop churn and burn, it was the Payday update that rolled out across other niches.

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited August 2013
    Edit: sorry re-read it. I haven't been to get new domains ranking well since June either.  And that's with 'safe' use of GSA,  not churn and burn. I am trying churn and burn next.

Also I am buying a used domain to see if that helps.

@medway Do you know of any analysis on what the 'payday update' entails?
  • @medway I started one at the end of July and it's had fairly solid movement and is now top of page 2
  • @davbel what niche is it? Payday?
  • @medway

I am seeing the same thing with the auto insurance niche in the US, which I would argue was hit harder than the Payday (UK) niche. 

Google has basically made it impossible to rank for most auto terms, using "spam" methods like sape, mass comment spam etc,

The only affiliate sites I see ranking for any auto terms are big sites :

1) 900 pages indexed, spends prob a few grand a month on google ppc, used to rank well for the big terms, not anymore, according to semrush it's getting about 2k visitors a mo, which with the amount of content the site has, they will be getting a lot more than 2k visitors a month from google alone.

2) 1700 indexed pages, at it's peak semrush showed 9k visitors a mo back in oct 2012, then dropped , june 2013, showed about 650 visitors a mo, then it skyrocketed back to around 4k a mo in july, and for the live beta view they are showing 6800 searches a mo. Looked at this site's backlinks, hasn't been building any anchor text heavy links to the homepage nor anything that can be built by any bot, mostly high quality manual deep links, like resource pages from high PR/DA domains. I assume this site sweated out a penalty, and prob something was triggered in the last penguin/payday update, which has allowed it to start ranking again.

Then u got mofo's like wellsfargo ranking for terms like "compare auto insurance quotes" which is just an affiliate link to travlers, answer financial etc etc...

Basically I am not seeing anyone on page one for any of the good auto terms using any comment spam/gsa/at the moment.

• @Spunko2010 it isn't payday, but it is a heavily spammed niche - The no 1 ranked site has something like 2 million links
  • @davbel, what type of "backlinks to create" do you select in options tab?
  • @davbel wtf 2 million links? I'd never be able to do so lol.
  • @nitinsy everything

@Pratik yeah, 2 million links is outrageous and for the age and type of site you'd have thought it had tripped some alarms, but 2nd or 3rd should still provide enough searches to make it worthwhile
    edited September 2013
    In the spirit of this thread, I am spamming 8k a day to my new M$. Brand new domain as well. WIll report back.

@davbel are these 2m actually verified? Or submitted? Would be interesting to verify them if they are submitted only.
  • @spunko2010 You sir are doing great job. I'm planning to throw a test niche campaign too, something that is good money making as well. I think i'll research about some niches and try the "churn and burn" formula.
  • @spunko2010 the 2m is according to Ahrefs and Majesticseo
    edited September 2013
    OK, thanks. What ratio are you sending to your moneysite hgomepage versus inner pages?
  • Just to home page
  • Thanks @davbel.

I tried GSA with one of my sites but am having a hard time getting links indexed. Out of 3000 odd direct links only 100 odd are indexed. I used the so called safe engines and safe links to create option (no comments, exploits, etc)

Any suggestion on indexing?
    edited September 2013
    @nitinsy hmm do you mean your actual site links, or spam generated links? if it's the first one,  can I ask, do you already have similar site in similar niche? I have a theory that Google knows and links sites with IPs. Even if content is unique. 

You can see this thread here also by @jurky3fo https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/5609/for-everyone-who-is-still-having-problems-with-indexing-after-may-2013

• @spunko2010 might be correct about that similar niche sites on same IP theory. After the success of my second niche site, 2 days back I was thinking to replicate by making a new site for same niche, but just because I don't want to struggle with various hosting companies by hosting each site on different IP/server, I gave up on that idea because I somewhere too had a spark in mind like spunko that Google definitely is smart to recognize it and then I may even loose my current site that is ranking. As a result, I gave up on that idea.
  • Hi Pratik I haven't lost my original sites rankings though, that's the weird thing.

I just think it's a symptom of Google's latest updates they take AGES to index sites, weeks and weeks if its in a particular niche I guess. It never took this long before. I launched a 100% unrelated website last week with 16k pages and they are ALL indexed. I used the same IP etc.

So it must be the niche that I am in.
  • @spunko2010 & @pratik, I was talking about backlinks created with GSA. My site had lots of pages indexed initially - it is a large site (100K pages) and about 30% of total pages were indexed.

Then I built links using GSA - one unique article manually spun for each category in my site. Then I built 1000 links per category spread over a week (one category per week). After about 2 months my GSA created links weren't indexed in google yet. 100 odd links out of 10K links that I had created were indexed. I use only two tiers - one safe (T1) and other kitchen sink pointing to T1.

Finally after 2 1/2 months most of my money site pages were deindexed. Now I have only 1000 pages indexed. Might have been a penalty. Not worried about this since it was mostly scraped product specs and didn't expect much - sort of test site.

My worries was getting GSA created links indexed. I signed up for lindexed to get GSA created links indexed. GWT still does not show any GSA created links (very few of them). Ahrefs started showing some 600 odd links over the last 3 weeks.

Now I am thinking of signing up for ultimateindexer as mentioned in the other thread. Any other suggestions are welcome.
  • I'm thinking about giving that thing try too maybe, ultimate indexer I mean. I'm tempted. The biggest reason is I'm really having bad rates at getting links indexed. Two niche sites in gaming niche succeeded because of low competition prolly but one health niche site focussed on Clickbank shows no sign, it's been over 2 months and not even in 300 results. When I search in Google for "myhealthnichesitedomain.com" it does show about 500 results though, I guess some things you won't just never be able to rank. What do you say @ron ?
  • @Pratik I assume youve tried using GSA SEI tool?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Yeah I would probably give that a shot as well as NLI while you are at it. Those would be my two choices for going above and beyond.

• I'm going to share my story.

Back in April, I started a site in a free webhosting service, like jimdo. Created a unique article of 1000+ words and embedded a YouTube video.
    I put GSA to the test. Set up a campaign with all kind of links :D with the hope of ranking as fast as possible. Fast forward 3 - 4 weeks, I reached #3 for a tough keyword. The site was bringing in $100+ day with 1 page of content, lol.

I spammed like there was no tomorrow. Ahrefs was reporting 350,000+ links for my poor parasite property. The rankings lasted for 1 month approximately.

After that, the site tanked and now it's got a PR3.

A question for churn/burn masters. Do you even use AdSense on those sites?. I've got an account disabled recently, with no previous warning. As far as I knew, AdSense TOS don't have a clause where it states that "spamming" a site is the cause for account deactivation. Still today, I don't know what triggered the ban and no, I'm not using illegal/copyrighted content nor clicking/incentivizing clics on ads.
  • Well,  Let me put it this way.  About a year or so ago,  I put adsense on my burn sites. just for some extra income  they were all ranking pretty high and not even a week after I put it on there they were all penalized.  Was a huge waste of 400 sites. :( 

Deff learned my lesson though.
  • @hyde what you used to monetize that site?