Skip to content

Looking for a "churner and burner" for hire

Comments

• @rodol Only AdCents haha
    I've never done affiliate marketing, but it looks like I'm being forced to.
    Just for curiosity. Do you post original posts in your churn and burn sites guys? Or do you spin quality articles?
  • Probably why I fear to use Adsense. I knew Google had some connection with spammy sites and adsense being banned. Now that I saw an example, I won't even dare to touch it lol.
  • @hyde I normally put a couple of pages of spun content and wait until it starts to rank and then put some decent content on at that point
  • @Pratik yes, that sucks. While the content of the site is legit, there shouldn't be any problems. In their ToS it doesn't say anything related to spam. The traffic is organic, so basically screw them :D

@davbel Thank you. I will add some articles spun with WordAI to see if that's enough.
  • Churn and burn still seems to have some legs in it.

After reading this i set up 5 spam tests on Monday . I've always wanted to know about dupe content so i left every site exactly the same. I've gone at some very competitive keywords there are some very big brands standing in my way.

All fresh domains with the same 8 page site on them. The only difference in the tests are engines used and anchor variations.

Results so far.

3 Sites still no movement. 

2 Sites to my surprise have hit page 2 and page 6 and still going forward. 

I wonder how far they can go... The charge continues. 

• Hey, anyone interested in my original post needs to PM me or skype me. I am too busy so I wont see your "pm me" messages.

pm me or skype: tsaimllc
    thanks!
  •  @hyde I am not in position to give big advises here . I am also starting like many other here . but I would never ever put adsence on the site and use GSA directly to it . Possible via documented well maintained Tier 1 . So you have a control over it and if Google send you a warning letter you can de-index  the problematic property and keep the rest .  Also not a big fan of Adsence at all . all you do if giving away a customer to someone else . Not my cup of tea . A lot of health and other  offers pays lot more that 50$c . So I rather go for that .
  • @ dabvel . Very interesting about replacing the content . So you jest go to your url and keep everything exept you replace the content ? Doesn't it means that you will have new article and then you will loose your rankings? How is SE reacts of this kind of content replacement ? Pretty cost efficient system I've got to say , if it works . 
  • Does anyone know if there is any harm in taking the pages of your own site that aren't indexed and then submit them to Indexification or UltimateIndexer or somewhere? Or is this too risky?
  • @spunko2010 Not sure about them but I always do submit them on lindexed on the very first day after pushing out the initial content.
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited September 2013
    @dimitribanks no, because the the "theme" of the site stays the same.  The articles might be different, but the overall theme / topic of the site stays the same

@spunko2010 I think it would be better to build links to those pages that appear more natural
  • davbel I wrote you a pm , but now you don't need to answer . Thanks m8 . Got it !
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited September 2013
    @dmiitribanks no probs :D
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Seems churn and burn does still work pretty well.
    Spammed my way to a top 30 spot for in the "watch sports online" niche in less than 2 weeks.
    Be interesting to see how high it goes!
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited September 2013
    ^^^ What he said.

After reading this thread I thought I'd have a play too.

Registered a domain last Friday, built a quick 10 page WP site on it (all auto generated content that makes no senses what so ever), optimised it, and have hit it with about 16k links (according to ahrefs) to date.

Main KW will cost you £2 per click in adwords to even see page 1, and the niche is what I would consider medium difficulty.

Result - site is already ranking in the top 50 for the main KW and 8 or 9 other variations, still climbing up the rankings, but dancing like a teenager on 'Es'.

Better get started on building a decent landing page, or at least one that's readable haha :bz
    @2take2 - Yea mine is dancing like crazy too...

If it continues to page one i might have to hire a little army of site builders and spam my way to world domination >:)

Obviously it won't last... but even a week at the top of the rankings would pay for each site many times over.
  • @gooner - was thinking the same thing haha

• how you guys spam so much more than 20k in week no filter anything and avoid posting url same domain?
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited September 2013
    @lioncool build a huge list by scraping potential sites with Scrapebox and then feeding these into SER.

Over time by doing this and letting SER also scrape, you'll end up with a massive list of sites you can post to.

e.g.
    This AM I set Scrapebox off with a footprint list of about 170k KW focused on a group of SER platforms and a keyword niche (that might be too many for SB to handle in one scrape but we'll see :D).

I've just checked now and it's found around 1million potential sites so far.  Once dupes are removed I would expect to end up with a list of 200k - 300k, although sometimes it is higher than that and is very much dependant on the niche and the site footprints.

I'll then feed these into SER projects and say I start with a list of 200k, I might get anywhere between 20K and 50k+ live links depending on the type of site, whether SER identified it correctly or how good my footprints were.

@lioncool - I'm getting only about 10k in a week with no list, but still it's doing the job it seems.
  • @gooner. I don't know how you are getting 10,000 links per week, you must be doing something different than i am. can share some tips to have such a huge number of verified links.
    kindit77 - I am still small-time compared to some people here, some get 100,000+ verified per day.

I have been using SER for about a month so i have a growing list of verified links, i use those.
    I also scrape links with GScraper and use those too.
    And i don't put any PR filters or OBL filters.
    Aside from that i have a good connection and a reliable VPS, that's all really my friend.

Any other tips i learned from reading the forum here, but you can spend a lot of time doing that, believe me!!!

• yes am doing that a lot lately and i just noticed a bump on a keyword am using GSA on, do you input keyword to scrape target links in GSA. I use them but my result are not that good
    Yes i use lots of keywords, somewhere on this forum there is a post that shows you how you can get a big list of keywords, save on your hard drive and then get SER to pick one randomly.

That works great for me, I'm sorry i don't know which thread it is though - Hopefully someone can put a link here??

@ron was the one who explained it i think, so if you check his post (old posts) you should see it.
    kindit77 - I forgot to tell you, you need a lot of projects to get best performance.
    It seems like the more you add the faster SER goes.
  • @gooner, @stacy, @spunko2010 and everyone else who was experimenting with Churn n' Burn, how did you all get on?

• Works :)

Ranked 2 different web2.0s. One with a low-comp KW and one with a med-high comp. Both worked about the same, front page results in ~2 weeks and lasted ~2 months before deindexing.

I've got another domain that I ranked with a variety of link building (more tiering). That one is still running although I built links a lot slower at first and it took 2 months to rank.

The method works fine but how long will it last is the question. Can you rank long enough/high enough to get enough traffic to make it worthwhile?
  • hey @samx what web2.0 you used for this?
  • I used webs.com because I heard they don't take sites down often.
  • @Samx would you mind sharing the ratio for your keywords?