Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• You need to toggle the use of the captcha service in CB (right click on Recaptcha -> toggle) and uncheck ReCaptcha in CB + run CB as a webserver.

I'm getting 65-70% on average over several servers.
  • 36 hours passed and my account still NOT active...

If you dont want to activate orders, why are you selling? 
  • Is the server down? I'm getting a 0% success rate on 5 servers right now (no settings changed).
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    edited July 2013
    It's working for me atm.

Is running as webserver necessary? It seems to be working without that option.
  • Sorry guys i just got up servers are working fine please make sure you open tickets for adding your vps/servers ips and about reset pending order i m processing them today will add 1-2 days extra to every pending once thank you
  • Update all orders are processed and emails sent with details
  • Got my order activated less than 12 hour, submit my IP and now currently waiting for confirmation. 

Man, i can't wait to test this baby out. :D
  • Maybe smb here knows whats wrong. 

I set the service up in CB via API, run CB as webserver and disabled recaptcha. But it says "skipped by settings" in the log all the time. It spents 0,3s on normal recaptcha and 0,000s on the picture one.

Same issue anyone? I loved the trial and wanna get this working...
  • Well, my account is ready after 42 hours..

Just started working with it. And here is the answers of spamvilla.. I think this is just a joke........ none of the answers are correct.. Look at the screenshot

• Startrip pls check knowledge base from first page pls and make sure ur settings are same as mentioned in there
  • To duyse pls dont write until u r not sure and know how to test it make sure retry in cb set to 5 or 6 also fyi in photo cap word should be correct onky pic can be random num pls see first page its 70% accuracy in those 2nd run gsa ranker in debug mode and see submission successfull or not with recaptcha there are 100's of person using it successfully with proven accuracy more over about late order process if we delay any orders we also add additional days there too if all fails hit me in skype after 2 hours I will be available thx
  • im just running the same list twice, one time with OCR-Service and one time without. I'll compare LPM and total submitted and report back.

I know only one of the words has to be correct since google doesnt know the solution itself (wikipedia->recaptcha, nice read), but sometimes the solutions are so far away from truth that i have a feeling that somehow the results maybe dont match the actual captcha but smb else captcha..? is that possible?
  • In about 1 hour I m coming online pls wait for me lets debug this
  • dude im not the guy who comes to fast conclusions with new service, i know sometimes its just a question of setup. i'll wait for debug but i'll go to bed soon after finishing the test.
  • Startrip please keep me posted i m online also at kelvinthechamp is my skype please contact me there thanks
  • Spamvilla i am trying to contact you on skype from last two days but still you are not replying, why?
  • baba i m online now please connect with me i normally reply to every one please msg me now i m online thanks
  • Okay guys i even found a big bug or support not added till now i seen 3 clients GSA versions the photo pics are skipped completely by GSA CB and not even coming to my ocr only regular recaptcha images are coming through i request you guys to see there instances of GSA CB and please update this thread with there result 
    Thank You
  • Thank you very much for the fast activation Spamvilla. I got my account up and running after I completed payment. 

Also thanks for the answers to my questions on the skype.

@sven, I am using this service not only for GSA Ser but for RankXYZ as well. So Sven please add a retry setting to CB as well. so I can retry if it fails solving first time when I am using a 3rd party software that does not have a retry setting.
  • OzzOzz
    edited August 2013
    >I am using this service not only for GSA Ser but for RankXYZ as well. So Sven please add a retry setting to CB as well.
    I doubt that this is possible as CB can only handle the captchas that were sent to it. You need to contact RW for an option like that. Once the RW script get an error message that the captcha answer was wrong or CB can't get an answer at all it has to send another query with an updated/new captcha to CB.
    You need to remember that CB doesn't execute the script so it can't tell the tool to send another captcha or updating the target url to get a new captcha by itself. Its "just" a solver and can handle images only.
  • Thanks Ozz, what you say makes sense.
  • edited August 2013
    I have a weird problem related to spamvilla. But I think spamvilla has nothing to do to solve this problem.

Only running programs in my server are Captcha Breaker and desktop account creator from RankXyz. As you can see from the images, CB should try to solve every recaptcha by sending to spamvilla. But somehow it skips some (most) of them. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

• Hi delphi911 the reason of this this called black blobs recaptcha variation my ocr solve this one but with low accuracy rest 7 variations of recaptcha's are very high accuracy , the reason u are getting this recap version is your ips are flagged its called or u can think as a bad/toughest recap version when ips get flagged in recaptcha for avoiding it use good proxies and rotate them i hope its clear

• if recaptcha is skipped, try this : right click in CB on recaptcha and select "Toggle use of CaptchaService", now all recaptcha will be sent to SpamVilla (at least this worked for me)
  • d3ad cool thanks man for this tip
  • @d3ad, thanks. Very cool tip.
  • just bought and waiting :-)
  • mmtj thanks. I have followed your suggestion. Will see how it goes. Using spamvilla, have you noticed any drop in LPM?
  • edited August 2013
    wow wow wow wow.... I can't stop watching it solving these captchas :D:D 
    what can I say... f*** you Google :D:D
    I'd love to see option in CB to force retries on external service, though it is not possible :P
    it's high time to delete target history and go through all these sites skipped because of recaptcha :P
  • ragnar23 Thank you for your honest feedback also i would like to ask signup clients please make a ticket and mention your vps/servers ips so we can allow them thanks
This discussion has been closed.