Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• all pending orders are processed today i will revise the plans for clients and readd the lost days after order please dont get worry we were facing some issues technically all sorted out
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited August 2013
    Hey,

im using the service on 2 versions of SER, one version has 71000/83.000 which is great but the other has only 16.000/37.000.

I already upgraded my package to 50$, did u process? Ticket ID 575731

Regards (and btw, the service really works great when its working :) )
  • support is not good :(

i have paid 2 days ago and still my account is not activated.
  • baba i hope u read it the post above all pending orders are processed today i will revise the plans for clients and readd the lost days after order please dont get worry we were facing some issues technically all sorted out
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited August 2013
    how many threads can I run in SER with each package?
    For now interested in the 30$ one - if I buy it and run for example 100threads in GSA what will be the result ? It will solve only 10% ?
  • @cucurucu number of ser-threads ain't the same as ocr threads. 10 threads means 10 captcha at the same time
  • Ok,got it ... so would you say that the 30$ one will work with 50-100 GSA threads ?
  • cucurucu yup sure it will be enough
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Spamvilla is your problem solved? i can't wait to see recaptcha solving
  • Cool, you have a new customer
  • MrXMrX Germany
    edited August 2013
    For those who experienced similar problems, please contact Spamvilla, there is a new IP auth system which has to be properly set for you and only Spamvilla can do that for you.
  • baba yes now i am processing all orders wait and you will receive email shortly
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • GSA CB looks different after recent update, do we need to change anything with the recaptcha service?
  • You are talking about SER and not CB (v2.08), right? CB looks the same as always or did I miss something?!
  • Spamvilla still i am getting same error "recaptcha url resolved failed"
    i have change my proxies. got new 50 semi dedicated proxies from buyproxies.org.
  • Startrip i dont know about it please ask sven i think its same as before nothing needed to change
  • baba recaptcha url resolved can be in case of your host setting make sure google is not there more over its not OCR problem its problem in your ips or CB please contact sven about it
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Ozz thanks for heads up man you are one helpful guy here
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited August 2013
    Sven don't know why SER not sending recaptcha to CB. all my setting looks fine but always it saying in log
    "recaptcha url resolved failed" and it happens in my both vps.

please help me.

Thanks.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats coming from recaptcha itself. Maybe your IP/proxy is blocked by google.
  • that's why i have purchased new set of 50 proxies from buyproxies.org but still facing problem. and on another vps i am using proxies from proxy-hub and that vps also have same problem.
  • Is anyone running this with CS instead of CB ? 
    Any special setup for CS ?
  • @ozz yes youre right, typo ;D
  • Spamvilla i got my recaptcha working except of blogspot but i am seeing that lots of "jpg captcha" unable to solve/expecting 2 retries, why?

and

how i set retries for only recaptcha not CB inbuilt captcha?

Thanks.
  • baba make sure to toggle force check recaptcha under others and force them to spam-villa
    Regards
    Kelvin

• @Spamvilla
    kelvin you got a new customer
    PP transaction 62X63202SF474351S
    and now what data to enter in GSA to activate service?
  • kevin

I am still waiting to actually use the paid service !!!!
    what exactly is the procedure ?
    while all other similar services I know have INSTANT API and instant activation of service once the payment is done, your spamvilla site has NO user-accounts and user data to retrieve API or what ever code to actually USE the service.
  • Is ANY one at all successfully using spamvilla these hours / days?
    some 28+ hrs since payment and ZERO reaction from spamvilla
  • edited August 2013
    hi i got same problem only with blogspot and blogger .. i got "else ask user" option enalbed and i get popups for blogspot and blogger with the captcha
    (i use spamvilla in SER as second service not in CB)

it seems to only happen at that number + text captchas

• my spamvilla take around 2 to 3 days to activate  
This discussion has been closed.