Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• @andy1024
    good to know
    that is as much as zero support-quality

but is it finally working for you now ?
  • hans51 i m processing orders dont worry about 24 hour or so i always revised the days so clients dont lost there valuable days orders delayed bcoz of some work on spamvilla.com was going on
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • andy1024 make sure to see your product/plan days are revised after late activation or not else
    contact me i will credit back you the days 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • hans51 we don't have zero support quality instead of bashing cant u email or connect to skype for asking 
    why its taking delay ? as i clearly stated above if any orders get delayed (its mainly bcoz of some technical issues) its nothing to do with service quality which is quite high if you need further explanation feel free to contact me in skype
    Regards
  • Spamvilla   I am not worry about day or two   great service  definitely increase LpM 
  • Hi i signed up Transaction ID: 8TS18075VM706944S
    I shot you a skype message before i did and after but havent got a reply let me know once this is setup and ready to use 
    I wanted a few of your products but seems no one answers on your skype :P
  • edited August 2013
    you said repeatedly that reaching you on skype is a good way but seems you're not available much . been trying to contact about 2 days without result.
  • Spamvilla why your service is not solving recaptcha? taking 20 sec per recaptcha and then unable to solve causes CB crashing again n again.
  • problem confirmed
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Service is not working properly atm.
  • wackiin orders will be processed in few hours
    thanks for choosing us
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • perseous i m had a family function sorry i was unavailable from last 2 days i will be on from tonight
  • baba , ragnar23 , magicmastermind an update is going on max 1 hour from now or more quickly servers will be back and running again
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Updates are done 
    Servers are back online
    Changes: optimized photo recaptcha decoding now decoding accuracy is up to 80% for photo recaptcha
    as well as double blob captcha/circle captcha accuracy improved a bit
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • 1. after some 45 hrs of waiting after payment done = I finally got spamvilla access data and it SEEMS to work. why it takes 2 days is unknown and highly unusual in our modern professional world of online services.

seems working = because there is NO connection test in SER
    and there is no monitor to see what is going on

clicking in SER the TEST button for spamvilla says "sorry this provider does not ...."

hence the only way to GUESS that spamvilla  is working is
    when you have antigate as your NEXT captcha service and see all recaptcha types disappear in you llive-monitor of antigate

2. thus it would be nice to have a working TEST from within SER that says at least something liek "connection OK" or so like it does for askmebot.com

may be that is a missing feature on spamvilla server side to offer a connection response
    or
    it is a missing feature in SER
  • edited August 2013
    hans51 if you need a detailed stats better use it in CB it has detailed captcha stat
    and as far as i remember i credit back already those 2 days to your plan sometimes its not possible to process order on same day it may take 24-48 hours easily i have many heavy users also its a lengthy process to setup a dedi and ocr etc , btw i think GSA SER having a debug mode where u can also see captcha response and sorry we are not anti-gate not charging any 1$/k wise and its not possible for us to expand current setup for live stats etc like others , if you want this option inbuilt better ask Sven it can be very easily added into GSA SER for sending one recaptcha image to spamvilla (your own ports to see its live and solving or not) some other software like traffic buster already having it inbuilt for testing with spamvilla ocr
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • again there's problem - 10sec wait for nonsolved captcha
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    10 is default timeout on connect/solve ... so it's probably down.
  • edited August 2013
    if i try the new "test" in SER for spamvilla it says "unknown error" .. @Sven

so that means the service is down right now ? @Spamvilla

• Sorry earlier update was not done in proper way i had to down the servers for doing it properly 
    its dont there will be no downtime from now
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • Great to hear test working now and spamvilla solves fine again
  • As long as captcha breaker will be 1 thread we have to wait for spamvilla captcha answer 1-4 seconds. It slow captcha breaker really much. I think we should connect spamvilla into engine ranker directly but before we can do it we need any option like send only recaptcha to spamvilla service because it's really easy to overload spamvilla with trash captchas and it stop responding. I also watched for some time what recaptcha ocr from spamvilla return and success rate of normal recaptcha ( 0 clounds ) is really nice but success rate of that images with photos is 0%. I feel like it just respond any 3char random number of photo-part of image.I hope Sven can add this filtering option of image because there is areally something like "skip hard captchas" so maybe it might be not that hard to detect recaptcha.Anyway for me Spamvilla working nice for me and I areally recommended it for me friends.
  • edited August 2013
    fxfxfx  for photo captcha only word needs to be correct not number part u can manually test it its having proven accuracy is 65-70% on our test , please test photo captcha manually make sure to put word correct , numbers can be just random http://api.recaptcha.net/noscript?k=6LeAdcsSAAAAAGdumjozDbqRXllg9EnoqVkC_rNx
    proof its really as we say already given at page 1st on this thread again posting traffic buster coder test result 
    i hope its clear every one doubt and for option to send only recaptcha i m sure sven already doing in same way only recaptcha comes into spamvilla ports nothing else :)
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • I didn't know photo number can be wrong.I'm Sorry. Result is much higher then. Really good service
  • Been way more then 24 hours and i am getting nervous seeing all the problems your having ill give it until the morning then i am going to cancel and go back to imagetyperz
  • I just started using spamvilla yesterday, and I'm loving it so far, much much better and faster then megaocr, getting 60-70% correct at the moment.
  • can i use it on multiple vps/pc ?

• can i use it on multiple vps/pc ?

as many as u want but the package should be bigger then ..
  • Could someone post a precise guide on how to setup GSA and CB with spamvilla?

I can't get it to work - all I get is 5-10% "Recognized as" in CB and none of them are correct rest of them are "Unable to solve" 

I saw a couple guides but there aren't working - at least not 65%+ as advertised

Here is a sample:

• u have to toogle use of recaptcha in cb . recaptcha is in others->recaptcha->rightlick->toggle then there will be a popup saying: all captchas get sent to cpatcha service (sth like that)
This discussion has been closed.