Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• @spamvilla i am getting skipped also since yesterday.
  • edited July 2013

• Startrip thank you Star to take your time for providing us your honest review i really appreciate it
    to ever one else please hit me in skype without hesitation at kelvinthechamp in case of any problem

Regards
    Kelvin
  • TOPtActics Please hit my skype i would like to discuss with you ty
  • you are saying hit me on skype, but i am not able to get that damn trial account in last 96 hours.. Always "ask later, ask tomorrow, ask bla bla"...
  • duyse and who are you and how do you know i give trial i only allow 1 hour test run if need contact me in skype with your ip it will be ip locked/auth thank you
  • @spamvilla not working for me, are again port problems?? 2 days.
  • Winosergio  pm me your ports i dont think there is any issues in our side
  • [23.07.2013 00:47:51] Kelvin®™ http://spamvilla.com: please hit me tomorrow i can set 1 hour demo account for you

[23.07.2013 20:28:36] Enes .: can you please set a demo acc for me now
    [23.07.2013 20:33:38] Kelvin®™ http://spamvilla.com: updating it atm
    [23.07.2013 20:33:41] Kelvin®™ http://spamvilla.com: wait for sometime

[24.07.2013 00:04:59] Enes .: are you there?
    [24.07.2013 00:05:20] Enes .: i am waiting  for the last 36 hours to try your recaptcha ocr

:) Here is the logs of skype..

Anyway, i know you are exteremly busy with it but while you are saying "contact via skype" nearly in all of your posts here, you should comminucate better on skype... 

• duyse i have given total 168 trial including bhw several members for your kind information and i dont think even i have to prove any with trial that ocr works or works not you can see several vouches by searching google or my nick there and yes i m extremly busy guy if you dont have petients to be in queue i m sorry my friend i cant help you
    Thank You
  • If you feel waiting 3-4 days should be called as "impatient", and this is your communication with clients/potantial clients, then there is nothing to say... 
  • And for example, this is another message to you via Skype.. I asked if i subscribe now, when will it activated, and NEVER got a response.. 

[23.07.2013 01:18:55] Enes .: i wont be online tomorrow.
    [23.07.2013 01:19:05] Enes .: if i order right now, can you activate account now?
  • Now it is working fine ;)
  • duyse enes its not always possible me to sit tight and setup trials i m involve in many projects , and image processing stuff mate i m sorry i didnt wanted to be rude but i already given every one trials i think whenever they asked sometimes its not possible to setup this instantly therefore if u need 1 hour demo run please again i m asking hit me in skype if possible i will set you up instant else give u exact hours etc thank you

Regards
    Kelvin
  • Okay guys we added ip auth to our system to prevent our clients port leeching by unknown sources from now on when u order u can see a new fields for filling up your vps/servers ips also please fill it if you already running with us make sure to login into client area and open a ticket with your ips details so we can add them into ouc ocr system if you have have dynamic ips please hit me in skype or open a ticket about it we will give u ip auth free ports

Thank you 
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • edited July 2013
    Opened a ticket :)

• Subscribed since yesterday. Can you set up my account? I have also left message on Skype.

Thank you
  • yes i m going to setup yesterday orders in 1 hour max sorry but pretty busy day Recaptcha ocr also got updated from us captcha solving handling is more better now
  • u should set up automated billing with a good backend, that way you will save a lot of time. i want to order too but its really hard to catch you.

Cheers
  • Spamvilla

I want to test your service before order.
    can we talk on skype?
  • Startrip we have a automated billing goto our website or simply select spamvilla from gsacb or ranker and click homepage from ocr rental service menu drop down go to recaptcha page plans are there , you can simply order your plans they get activated in 12 hours max dont forget to create a ticket wit your vps/servers ips also so we can add them as well
  • baba add my skype please kelvinthechamp thank you
  • dabdab Wa
    edited July 2013
    Where's the client area for spamvilla?

OK found it http://billing.spamvilla.com/
  • Service seems to be down and not working for me again. :(
  • edited July 2013
    Service is up and down a lot for me too.  Seems to be down currently as Hunar mentioned.

BTW if you have this setup in Captcha Breaker when it goes down it slows CB down to a crawl waiting on it for 10-20 seconds each captcha.

I haven't been able to get it to work at all directly from SER but it seems like using it as a 2nd service might be the better way to go so it gets it's own process?

Has anyone gotten it to work from SER itself as a 2nd service?

• Seems to be working again. :)

• Spamvilla i have added you on skype but why you're not responding of my messages?
  • down for me atm
  • waiting for account setup for the last 26 hours........
  • Only 240 out of a total of 1600 Recaptcha were solved correctly. Am doing something wrong or this is the ideal solved rate?

This discussion has been closed.