Skip to content

[NEW] SuperHAC - Super Hotmail Account Creator (Version 4)

Comments

• Hi! HMA support is a must for me. Any ideas on the ETA for that?
  • @Ignacio - It will defiantly be added for next version. That version will be released around Thursday/Friday - maybe even sooner. :)
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    edited May 2013
    I have checked the new version and really looks much better. But I think that you need to add this type of export for GSA SER
    {mailaliases1@live.com|mailaliases2@live.com|mailaliases3@live.com|mailaliases4@live.com|mailaliases5@live.com|mailaliases6@live.com}:pop3.live.com:995:LoginMail@live.com:Password:1
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @acasmo PM you skype. There are a lot of bugs in the new version 
  • @acamso Hey could you please guide how to make spam filter off? Because in the tool it's quite confusing. 
    I've already set Spam Filter: off, so all emails in Spam folder will be in inbox, right? Or you have to set it to On to make the tool disable spam filter... quite confusing, please explain.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    edited May 2013
    Alex  When the span filter is set to ON all emails are going to Inbox.
  • Thanks miren... No wonder why I have very freaking low submitted/verified ratio...
  • Just noticed it's creating account with insane speed! Great update @acamso ! In the next version could you make it to run with GSA Captcha Breaker?
  • @Alex - I am still looking into CB integration and it will be added in a future version.
  • @acamso Yeah indeed. I've tried setting Bypass captcha simulation on CB, and entered a random account on SuperHAC, it says 999 credits, but it always returned Captcha error... And on CB there's no captcha passed to it. If you can work this out it's the best, @Sven is willing to help you with CB integration as he mentioned on the previous page xD
  • @Alex - thanks for he information. I will contact Sven to see if we can get it integrated.
  • edited May 2013
    @acamso got a buyer question.
    What the difference between Account Creator+ and SuperHac, could you do a comparison

• @GreyGable - I am have not used Account Creator+, so I am not too sure.

For all - very large update coming shortly!
  • Does it include Captcha Breaker? I hate using paid Captcha service like DealthByCaptcha.
  • Anyone here tried both Account Creator+ and SuperHAC and would like to PM me?

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How does SuperHAC handle the new outlook alias problem?
  • @Glennf - Not at this time; it is on the to-do list.

@AlexR - The solution is mind is an account editor where it will go back into accounts and set up the corresponding catchall. We need to wait and see how the "couple of days" plays out.

5/12/2013: New Update, General Picture, Catchall Solution

- I want to thank all for the support and positive feedback thus far. SuperHAC started as a small bot about 2 months ago and grew into a monster very quickly. Unfortunately, the platform the software is built on has many limitations. Because of this, I had to remove couple of things such as the editing tools of the output, etc. in the new version. The software has been trimmed down in order for it to run as efficient and effective as possible. Because the software is growing at a a rapid pace, and is still relatively new, I have had to make many large adjustments to the user interface, configuration, etc. along the way. Stability is important and I would like to apoligize for the software changing so much up to this point. That beind said, this new version marks the end of the large changes and will stay the way the way it is for a while. I would take the time to really get familiar with the interface, configuration, etc to get the most of it. Your old configuration will be deleted upon load and the new configuration with be compatible from here on out.

- As stated in the last annoucement, Microsoft has disabled a couple features for new accounts. One of these features is important to us; catchall/email forwarding. For the time being, catchall creation has been disabled. According to Microsoft, it takes a "couple days" after the account is created for the email forwarding feature to be activated. The workaround for this will be an account editor that will let you go into each pre-created account and add in the catchall address of your choice. The catchall username, password, auto-catchall feature, and catchall folders feature are all still activated and can be used. This ties a bit into the new custom output editor, which I will get to soon - the catchall username field allows you to attach the username (as well as the password) of the catchall to the output so that when you go into the account editor tool a "couple days" later, the software will automatically detect the catchall email and edit the account accordingly. The auto-catchall creation feature will still automatically create a catchall for you. And the catchall folders feature will still use this catchall (or the catchall your provide) as the folder name for the output. So in the big picture, not much has changed aside from the actual addition of the catchall to the account. And again, the workaround for this will be the account editor, which will be released soon.

- Lets move onto the new main feature of the new version: custom output editor. Everyone has a different use for SuperHAC. Some use it for SENuke, some use it for GSA, etc. I receive many requests for additional outputs each day. Because of this, I came up with the custom ouput editor as a solution. You can now output in any format you'd like. If the custom output is not enabled, the default formats will be used. When using custom outputs, you will most likely need to edit the ouput before importing into the Account Checker. For more information on this feature, click the help icon in editor.

- Another new feature is the "spin emails". You now have the option to create an additional file with all emails in spin format ({email1|email2|email3}). This file will be saved to the same folder as the main save file of your choice, or the catchall folder if the catchall folders feature is enabled.

- HMA support has been discontinued for the time being. The VPN is not stable enough to work with SuperHAC at the moment. HMA VPN would often freeze when changing IPs. If you would like to continue using HMA, set HMA to change IPs automatically from within the software and keep the thread count of SuperHAC low. Remember, there is a limit of 3 Hotmail accounts per IP per 24 hours, so once 3 accounts are created on an HMA IP, it needs to be switched or else you would receive 450 errors. If you figure out exactly how long it takes to create the 3 accounts based on your configuration, you will then know what interval to use for the IP change within HMA.

- Some of the fields of the configuration now have both a checkbox and a text field. You can enter your string into the text field and then use the checkbox to activate or deactivate the option.

- The clear ouput on run and the clear error log options have been removed. These will both automatically reset on each run.

- The auto-save feature has also been removed. The output will be saved no matter what upon both completion and stopping of the run.

- As stated earlier, most of the output editing tools have been removed. The main reason for this is because of the release of the custom output editor. Most of the editing tools were built to function with just thedefault output, and would not be able to handle/understand all custom outputs. Along with this, there is no more import file.

- The load log and change log boxes have been removed. There will still be a changelog upon updating, however, this annoucements box will be used for receiving the most up-to-date information on the changes to the software.

- The username punctuation option used to be just for custom usernames. You can now use this option for all auto-generated usernames if the custom username feature is not activated.

- The username setup option has been replaced with the custom username editor. This editor mirrors the custom output editor. You can now open your word lists within the editor.

- The output can be edited right from within the output box and saved to the main save file, as always. However, the output box has now been disabled upon running. This was causing some trouble for some users. If you would click in the output box during the run in previous versions, the new ouput would not be displayed correctly.

- To make things easier, the configuration has been added to the main screen. The main screen now consists of the menu, account creation configuration, account creation monitor, and the output. The menu has been moved to the top to create room for the output and configuration. The account creation configuration has been seperated from the account checker configuration. The account checker configuration can be found within the account checker.

- The documentation has been abandoned. The frequent changes made it hard to keep up. There is a brand new support desk: http://acamso.com/support . Please use this for any questions, feature requests, bugs, issues etc. Please do not email me directly. This will also replace the documentation. Instructions and information will be frequently added to the support desk for help.

- There are many other small changes and additions that you will find along the way. There are many new features coming up, so stay tuned:  spam filter checker, catchall checker, gsa captcha breaker support, account editor, saving of multiple configurations + lots more. There are a lot of things to be done and I appreciate your patience.

- Again, if you have any questions, feature requests, bug reports, etc, please open a ticket at http://acamso.com/support

• 5/16/2013: 10 Aliases Added, New Save Procedure, Catchall Disabled

- Instead of the usual 5 aliases, 10 aliases can now be created for each account. This is a huge plus with catchall going down (for now).

- There is a new save procedure. A new folder will be created in the account database for each individual run. Within this folder, the entire output will be saved as superhac-output.txt and there will be any file superhac-output-spun-emails.txt that will display all the emails spun together in spintax. If alias creation is turned on, each master account will have its own separate output file and spun emails file.

- Catchall has been completed removed from the program for now. As stated earlier, the workaround for this issue will be an account editor where you can go into pre-created accounts and add in the catchall address.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I've been trying to make a custom output for gsa ser but it seems i can not figure it out. I want the mails in this format. Anyone willing to help me a little bit?
    {aliasmail1|aliasmail2|aliasmail2|aliasmail3|aliasmail4|aliasmail5|aliasmail6|aliasmail7|aliasmail8aliasmail9|aliasmail10}:pop3.live.com:995:masteremail:masteremailpass:1

• Miren - the custom output editor is only for an individual account. I will add a separate output file option for GSA.
  • Will release it shortly.
  • @miren - You're all set.

• mirenmiren Macedonia
    @acamso It's good ;)
  • 5/19/2013 v4.2.1: SMALL UPDATE
    -"save options" added to config
    -"spin file" option added, this makes spinning optional
    -updated the save process
    -account checker fixes
    -more variation added to default usernames

5/17/2013 v4.2.0: SMALL UPDATE
    -added option for GSA save file

5/16/2013 v4.1.9: BIG UPDATE
    -added 10 aliases creation
    -new save procedure
    -removed catchall due to Microsoft limits

5/16/2013 v4.1.8: TINY UPDATE
    -captcha issue fixed
    -save/import config fix

5/15/2013 v4.1.7: TINY UPDATE
    -browser.exe error fix

5/14/2013 v4.1.6: MAJOR UPDATE
    -custom output editor added
    -custom username editor added
    -new GUI
    -many other changes and fixes

5/9/2013 v4.1.5: TINY UPDATE
    -HMA VPN beta now multithread
    -small fixes

5/9/2013 v4.1.4: TINY UPDATE
    -small fixes

5/9/2013 v4.1.3: MINOR UPDATE
    -integrated HMA VPN (beta), small GUI changes

5/8/2013 v4.1.2: TINY UPDATE
    -small fix

5/8/2013 v4.1.1: TINY UPDATE
    -small fix

5/7/2013 v4.1.0: MAJOR UPDATE
    -many new features and options, updated GUI

4/16/2013 v4.0.1: SMALL UPDATE
    -changed the custom username wordlist codes: (wl1) = (w1), (wl2) = (w2), (wl3) = (w3)
    -changed custom username number codes: (n) = (n1), added (n2), (n3), (n4), (n5)
    -other small changes and fixes

4/14/2013 v4.0.0: BIG UPDATE
    -brand new custom username and password feature
    -many other changes and fixes

4/13/2013 v3.1.3: BIG UPDATE
    -enhanced account checker: new filters (alias alive/alias dead/failed), ability to append/overwrite when transfering from each filter box, ability to append/overwrite when importing, import file added to monitor, import csv format
    -got rid of error reporting on monitor
    -ability to append/overwrite when transfering
    -removed top banner on all windows to increase load speed
    -lowered global wait minimum to 1 sec for fast proxies
    -various fixes/changes

4/11/2013 v3.1.2: SMALL UPDATE
    -NEW delimiter option
    -updated output options GUI
    -account checker updated to refelect delimiter option

4/7/2013 v3.1.1: TINY UPDATE
    -small GUI fix

4/7/2013 v3.1.0: MAJOR UPDATE
    -NEW alias feature: create up to 18 emails per IP per day
    -NEW catchall feature: forward all email accounts to one catchall inbox
    -enhanced account checker: added multithreading, in-depth monitor, save main textbox function, save alive & dead accounts function, import accounts function
    -enhanced error log: added in-depth monitor, more error reporting, save error log function
    -updated GUI: added account options, output options, proxy options, resources section, and more
    -new options: added csv output option, autosave option, append/overwrite option
    -new settings: added global wait
    -new functions: added save & load settings function, save output function, added folder function to keep organized
    -various bug fixes, functionaility changes, optimized process

4/4/2013 v3.0.1: SMALL UPDATE
    -various bug fixes

4/4/2013 v3.0.0: BIG UPDATE
    -updated GUI
    -new account checker
    -many new features and options

3/28/2013 v2.0.6: BIG UPDATE
    -small fixes
    -new domain name option
    -new add period in username option
    -new clear output button

3/28/2013 v2.0.5: TINY UPDATE
    -"outlook.com" fix

3/25/2013 v2.0.4: TINY UPDATE
    -"no spam" filter fix

3/25/2013 v2.0.3: TINY UPDATE
    -bug fix

3/15/2013 v2.0.2: SMALL UPDATE
    -small fixes
    -new filter feature

3/8/2013 v2.0.1: TINY UPDATE
    -fixed "dsd" error

3/7/2013 v2.0.0: MAJOR UPDATE
    -brand new GUI
    -new settings
    -small fixes

3/4/2013 v1.0.0: FIRST RELEASE
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    After the update i can not start SuperHAC and getting two error messages Error: Unknown Error #32 and Error: Access denied
  • Try right clicking and running as administrator
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Guess this was just a temporal problem. Now everything is ok
  • @miren - Any error like that is usually related to the connection.

5/20/2013: POP Rule, Failed Proxies, Catchall Update

- The option to add a POP rule to accounts has been added to the configuration. This allows other software to delete the emails.

- Proxies that result in a connection error are removed from the proxy list (not your proxy file). This speeds up the account creation process; especially when using public proxies.

- The catchall seems to still be locked for newly created accounts. We will give it a couple of days and then move forward with other alternatives.

- Also, after each run in completed or stopped, the output folder will open in your window's taskbar.
  • Hi acamso,

Is there any ETA on making SuperHAC work with GSA CB?
  • @Alex - I don't have an ETA on that, sorry.

SuperHAC price has been reduced.

Use promo code "GSASER" to get SuperHAC for only $27.97!

This discussion has been closed.