Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

edited December 2017 in Buy / Sell / Trade

Attention! This product and it's website seems to have stopped working. We at GSA however, leave this threat here for historic reasons.

It is however closed now (2017-12-02).

Account Creator +

Finally a solution to the email blacklisting problem

Key features:

• Integrates with captcha solving services
  • Can use proxies both ip authenticated and those with username and password
  • Intelligent proxy rotator – Makes sure you get the most out of your proxies each day.
  • Unlike other email creators, AC+ will create alias emails so you can get 18 email

addresses made per IP per day!
    This is compared to 3.
  • Like a catchall creator! AC+ will set all the
    emails to forward to the email address of your choice. If you don’t
    specify one then AC+ will create one for you.
  • Outputs in spintax for easy copy and paste into your favorite SEO tool
  • Sets the spam rule so all email gets delivered to the inbox
  • Set the pop3 rule to respect.
  • Keeps you organized. Creates folders for each run you do so you don’t get confused with what emails are forwarded to what email account.
  • For additional licenses send me an email at support@sertools.com and ill get you hooked up with a discount

I am releasing this only to the GSA community right now with a discount because you inspired this app.

Price: $27

Comments

• man and i just bought 1k yesterday:(
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

I have been on the beta team since day one on this and it turned from a good solution in the early days of TheOrbital making it to an incredible tool

So much time, effort and thought has gone into this by TheOrbital, in my opinion, its a must have tool for ser

• Nice.  What email accounts does it create?
  • edited March 2013
    Click the link and you will see. This is a great time saver + no more need for fiverr hotmail gigs. Nice one @theorbital
  • thank you @seagul for the support.

@martinm - it creates outlook.com accounts right now. is this the same martinm from AboveTrust forum?

@leeG - thank you for the kind words and support and all your feedback during the beta. you have been a big help.
    Finding someone that was willing to turn the idea into reality and then take it far beyond all expectations was all your doing theorbital
  • I was also in the beta team and theorbital did a great job with "Account Creator+".

You are able to create tons of emails in no time and the best part is that all messages are forwarded to one "master mail account". This means that SER has only to check one account and just uses the "slave mail accounts" to register on sites. The slave mails are spinned and can be pasted/exchanged to SER easily.

Highly recommended!

When an address get black listed, remove it from the spun list.

You will still get any outstanding confirmation emails forwarded to the master address

You wont miss out on any confirmation emails using this method :D

Like you would if you just deleted a normal email thats black listed

I have created thousands of new email accounts in a day with this system :D

And its cheap on paid captchas

• ronron SERLists.com

I just bought this. Waiting for the license...it's been 3 minutes, lol.

Can't wait to get this thing going. Just one less headache.

So I take it you guys are using CB as the captcha solver, right?

Its the only time I ever use paid captchas now is for this one tool

And they will last you a long time and a lot of new email addresses will be created

• hey @ron thanks for the purchase. check your spam folder for the license, if it isn't there than I can send it to you manually.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Thank you for mentioning that @theorbital. I never check my spam box on gmail because everything goes to Outlook. I would have never looked online. :)

So paid captchas it is. It should cost me a whole nickel a week by my estimates.

• Does this have any advantage over a spun catch-all email address?

Catch all are normally a domain you own.

So your easily traced if there are spam complaints

Using outlook emails, you take that chance out the equations

• ronron SERLists.com

hahaha I have this running now. It is great!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can create a zillion new accounts on all these platforms and have 1,000,000 X the links I already have.

+1 for @theorbital

• edited March 2013
    What Do I do If I installed it on a wrong machine?  Also, I'm not whining just wondering.  It's 27 Per Program Per Machine?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited March 2013

It's pretty fast too. Went off to watch some tv, came back, and already had a 100 waiting for me.

:D

• edited March 2013
    @hunar - it's locked to your machine but yeah if you want another license to run two copies at the same time you will need another license.

I can reset your license if you would like just shoot me an email at support@sertools.com
  • Is there a way to get it unlocked?  I accidently installed it on a VPS when I don't want it on there at all.  I want it on a dedicated. ;)  Than I'll run it and if it's all good (Which I'm sure it will be )  I'll order 3 more. :
  • downloading necessary support files takes hours :-(.
  • @toptactics - that is very strange. non of my beta testers experienced that. if you want to try again and get your license reset shoot me your email associated with your license to support@sertools.com and ill get it done.
  • @hunar - shoot me an email at support@sertools.com with your email and ill get it reset for you.
  • Here is a video on how I use the Account Creator + with SER

• ronron SERLists.com
    edited March 2013

Thanks for that @theorbital. I would love to know the right way to do this under the old SER architecture, as in the v5.2x series.

@Ozz, @LeeG, anybody?

Under the 5.22 structure is easy

Put the email from the third tab into the forwarded email box in account creator plus

Run

Then put the spun emails into the email box on the first tab

Easy peasy lemon squeezy :D

Must stop showing my age at times

• ronron SERLists.com
    Easy Peasy. Thanks :)

If you don't enter an email in the forwader, it will create a master email account for you

Use that master in the third tab, same settings to access it as Hotmail

Then copy and paste the spun emails into the email box on the first tab

What I do as far as proxies go, is split my list of proxies

If I need 16 accounts per run

Split the proxies into separate text files containing two proxies

Then do a run, change the proxy file and do another run

• ronron SERLists.com

I did it in reverse order. I let Account Creator+ create the master catchall, and then it proceeded to create 100 emails that forwarded to the master.

So I guess what you are saying is put the catchall in the 3rd tab, and put the spin of 100 emails (including the :passwords) in the first tab, right?

When its completed its run, if your letting it make a fresh master account

top box marked "master email"

that box has your master email plus password

The password is after ":"

In version 5.22, that info goes in the 3rd tab on a project

Big right hand box "spun emails"

Copy and paste those into the email box on the first tab

• hey @leeg if you do multiple runs with the same proxy list ac+ will detect you are using the same proxies and load the previously saved proxies along with the count on how many times it used them so it will know which proxies it has used. this is true only if you do the runs on the same date.

I built that feature cause when I was testing I was using the same proxy list and didn't want all those you have reached your account limit errors.

you can see the file it loads in the temp folder. it is named date-proxy.csv or something like that. can't remember exactly right now as I'm not at my computer.

there should be an extra field after the password with how many times ac+ has used that proxy.
This discussion has been closed.