Im revamping all my projects now on autodrive

Set a new batch of emails to be generated

Set a new batch of articles with acw

Duplicate a project, add new articles, then emails

Job done, onto the next one

Idiot proof :D

• doesn't get any easier than that #:-S
  • ronron SERLists.com

Thanks Lee. When people finally get that you can create hundreds of accounts on the same engines just by having extra emails, then this thread will get very large.

I personally like the idea of having Outlook emails instead of Hotmail - a little more credibility.

And I really like creating emails on demand. Very useful.

• @ron

"When people finally get that you can create hundreds of accounts on the same engines just by having extra emails, then this thread will get very large."

That just made my ears prick up!  Can you explain a little more about this for a fool like me?! @-) I am enjoying idiot proof tutorials like the one above but sometimes my idiot brain doesn't understand concepts straight away. :(|)

I need to phone a friend for some help!  :-c

Cheers mate!
  • Actually, is this as simple as using the tool as mentioned above and then unchecking 'avoid posting URL on same domain twice"?

Or is my :(|) brain still mush after my workout?  :\">

I'm thinking multiple web2.0, article, wiki and social network accounts...
  • just purchased got licence key within minutes....will have play with laters:)
  • @zeusy - thanks for the purchase. if you have any questions at all shoot me an email at support@sertools.com.

here is how I like to see it: the old way of doing emails, way before Sven created the new way, was create a catch all email and hope that your domain doesn't get blacklisted. or you could use just one email address and when that gets blacklisted you have to wait for the verifications and hope you didn't miss one then delete that and change it out.

when Sven developed the new email screen you can purchase email addresses in bulk and just import them to ser. the problem with this is the email verification issue. what happens if you delete an email because it was blacklisted and you still have emails going to it?

anyway this solves all those "problems", allows you to create email addresses on demand and avoid blacklisting. if an email address does get blacklisted you can just delete it and since all emails get forwarded to one main email, that btw never gets used for account creation, no need to worry about verification issues.

there is tons of ways to use emails creatively and this is just one of them. I saw a problem so I developed a solution with the help of many top notch contributors on here.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Brumnick - You got it mate! But also some properties will only let you post once per email, so the more accounts, the more links.
  • Thanks for the Video and this Program.  I love it. :)
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Great program. Great solution. 

All that's left is the use of macros in selecting filenames...a judicious email address goes far for verifications on blog comments. 
  • Just bought a copy - can't wait to test it :)
  • Bought it, works great!
  • @Hunar - thanks for the support

@AlexR - thank you for the kind words. Is "the use of macros in selecting filenames" something that I can add to the tool? I don't quite understand your request.

@clause10 - Great, looking forward to hearing your feedback

@indylinks - thank you for the support
  • @theorbital

It works - kinda..

If I want 10 accounts it just keeps running undtil it crashes. The desktop folder have around 25 or so in it when it happens. Just did a new run - requesting 1 account and right now it's way past 7 accounts.

There is a counter (I think it's a counter) and it's always at Emails: 0.

I don't specify a masteradress since it's stated that it will create one itself.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I went ahead and bought this :

What format should the proxies in the file be ?  ( i use private proxies from buyproxie.com)
  • oh yeah...been waiting for this...just bought!
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2013
    Sill me, i found it in the README file : IP:PORT:USERNAME:PASSWORD

Having some problems with the tol, it gets stuck after 5 alias.

theorbital

has been helping me out via Skype - going to bed now hope to get it working in the morning
  • @clause10 - the counter should increase after the master is created. it is possible it will create more accounts than what you specify but not more than 6 because it creates accounts in multiples of 6. so if you specify 1 account and do not insert a master it will create the master than create 6 accounts forwarding to the master. then it should stop and display the results. likewise if you specify 25 accounts it will make 30. that is what it should be doing.

I am going to be looking at something else for someone tonight and releasing an update when it is fixed as well as possible another feature.

with all these changes with the new outlook I wonder if they changed some things around on me. :)

I am also available on Skype: adelogroup
  • Update:

Tried again 2 days later plus deleted the Capcha Breaker account - now only DBC. It works now :-)
  • @clause10 - so what captcha breaker account where you using? where you using captcha breaker to redirect captchas to another provider? I'm just curious just in case someone else runs into the same problem. thanks for your feedback.
  • No forwarding or redirecting. Just tried to use CB. I have no idea if this was really the cause or something else. As stated before it solved capchas fine, it just didn't make a master email and forwarded the mails to it. Just kept creating mails on and on.
  • ok, that makes more sense now, thank you.

ill see if I can put in some safe guards in place in case someone decides to use CB or CS
  • Is there a way to provide our own password or limit the password to only alpha numeric no special characters?
  • I am working on an update to allow you to define your own prefix for the email address and your own password.

not sure when it will be out though.
  • @theorbital Planning to purchase but I didn't get about CB. Can I use CB with this software or I need to look at other options? 
  • @system0102 - the outlook captcha is very hard and it is not recommended to have CB solve it. the good thing about my software is, it creates alias emails so you get 6 emails for the price of one captcha :)
  • Just purchased, can't wait to try it out.  :)

• @ambition - That is great news, thank you. I look forward to reading your feedback.
  • What is recommended regarding email settings? Delete all mails - or only those with verification?
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    I just purchased this - does SER let you know once you've used up all the spun emails or how do we decide when to swap emails? I created 93 emails today.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.