Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• would you guys want the ability to upload a random profile pic to the created email accounts as well as pick the gender?

I would think this would help getting blog comments approved.
  • theorbital - certainly would like the profile pic feature.
  • Sven mentioned in another thread that the hotmail captcha could be trained up to 60% solving rate, but it needs a big sample size. I could try to create a definition for this.

So if anyone wants this to be integrated to CB than upload samples which are properly formatted with "filename = answer of captcha" (e.g. "C8NKDVGS.jpg"). The more samples, the better, but I hope that 1000 are enough.
  • I updated the amount of machines you can activate account creator + on from one to three. hope this helps.
  • forgot to mention I opened the cart back up. :-bd
  • @theorbital - thanks for upping the installs 

:D
  • @theorbital - awesome, I was thinking about it wrong, thanks for clearing it up!

Yeah something with the spun email checker in SER doesn't seem to work or I am doing that wrong too.  Some way to check/remove only the bad emails would be great.

And I agree with indylinks, thanks for upping the install count.

• thanks @ambition for the feedback.

I'm not sure what is going on with @sven's blacklist checker. it doesn't seem to tell you which ones are blacklisted. @sven is an amazing programmer so I'm sure he'll get it figured out for SER.

in the meantime I agree it is important to have a blacklist checker so ill get that integrated.
  • @theorbital I do not know if you remember back then I mentioned the issue with login info in exported excel file, but it still is happening. I created 12 accounts, I see txt files of master account, email list and spin list with all the account, but in the account login excel file has only 2 accounts with passwords
  • Hi @system0102 -

What you are experiencing seems to be correct as it is creating alias accounts so for 12 accounts you only get 2 accounts that you can login to.

ALIAS ---> EMAIL ACCOUNT ---> CATCHALL (forward to)

if you log into either one of those sites you will see the aliases made.

If this still doesn't make sense I would be happy to skype with you to further explain it.
  • @theorbital what?!!! why!?? I don't understand!! Help!!...just kidding  :D It totally makes sense. It's just me being slow :-B Awesome tool! Keep it up man! 
  • edited April 2013
    uploaded a new version that takes care of the bot hangout out for a while and thus creating empty folders

had to slow it down a bit cause hotmail didn't like it going that fast :)
  • @theorbital I only have 10 private proxies, to be able to create more emails everyday, what free/cheap proxy service would you recommend for AC+?
  • there are two links inside the app for services that I personally use as well as a coupon code.

AC+ handles both types of private proxies, with username and ip authenticated.
  • edited April 2013

@theorbital

Bought the program several days ago. I have made a few thousand accounts already. Great tool man!

I was thinking about this and was wondering what everyone else thinks?

If you were to use a junk domain and create many c-panel email accounts (like one for each campaign) and use them as the master's in Account Creater+ to have the outlook accounts forwared to then we wouldn't have to worry about logging into the master outlook accounts all the time when we have hundreds of campaigns running. Thoughts?

I was thinking something like this-

bluewidgetsT1 at myjunkdomain dot com

bluewidgetsT2 at myjunk domain dot com

bluewidgetsT1crap at myjunk domain dot com

etc etc

I understand the point of not wanting to use a catch all domain for posting as it provides a link for the others to track back to you and/or blacklist your domain. But in this case SER would be the only one using the c-panel accounts to read the forwarded outlook accounts.

If you guys think this is a good idea, maybe @theorbital could add a function into the software that would let us input a list of catchall c-panel accounts which we created and let it build our selected number of accounts to our c-panel accounts.

I'm super tired so maybe I'm way off base and missing something here, but I'd like to hear what others think.

Thx

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited April 2013
    shizzbang I thought the whole idea of using Outlook is because it cannot be traced back to you, whereas if you use a cpanel ctach all account  it can be traced back to you and  a spam complained can easily be files against a cpanel host and then it could result in the account being suspended, in which case u loose all access to your email.

So Outlook helps you to stay anonymous
  • @shizzbang -  If you want to use your own catchall (forward to) address then just enter that into the "forward to" box and AC+ will set the forward for all the accounts it makes to the email address you specify.

ALIASES --> EMAIL ACCOUNTS --> CATCHALL

Only when you leave it (forward to box) blank will it first create a master for you.

So you can totally use a cpanel junk domain email and have all the outlook mail forward to that and then you just have SER log in to your cpanel junk domain email address. I don't quite understand the benefits of that cause outlook's servers are super fast but you are certainly welcome to do that.
  • @royalmice - that is only if you post with the c-panel accounts. I wouldn't be using them for posting, just as a place to forward the outlook accounts to

@theorbital - Yeah I understand that it can be done, I just wonder how outlook email servers feel about being hammered with login's when you have hundreds of campaigns running and only so many minutes in a day to spread the logins out. My thought was by using c-panel you could login as many times as needed and your ip's, accounts etc wouldn't get blocked. Maybe I'm over thinking this? LOL

• @shizzbang - that makes sense. Using your own stuff is always good if you are worried about getting banned or blocked. I have not experienced getting banned by outlook but then again i'm not running hundreds of campaigns at once.
  • changelog:

v1.63    -fix: Proxy rotator
    v1.62    -new: blacklist checker
                -new: profile pic upload [Tools > Settings]
                -new: ability to chose gender [Tools > Settings]
                -new: added in some more error checking for possible empty fields
                -fix: empty folder bug
  • Thanks for the fast update.

So is the recommended way to check the emails from SER to export them to a txt file and then reimport them after checking?
  • would be nice if Sven put this email blakclister check into SER. so it check the spun emails againast spammer site and if blacklisted, automatically removes it from the spun emails.
  • @sven said the feature is there, I just don't know what it does cause I could have 80 emails and it says 1/1 are blacklisted. so it was easier for me to just integrate it into AC+.

plus unfortunately not everyone uses SER.
  • its not implimented into SER.

As you said, it should 1/1 if it find 1 or more emails in the stopforumspam sites.
    However, it does not remove that blacklisted email from the spun emails for you :( which would be ideal.
  • well now you have something that does :)
  • @ambition - yes, AC+ will check a text file. preferably the "list of emails.txt"

so each email is on a new line.
  • edited April 2013
    Yea, its really appreciated, but having to copy/paste every project again after running your check on it, is 15mins wasted..if was built into SER, click 1 button in the morning to check all spun emails again blacklist and remove them, so you know all emails submiotted today, will not be blacklisted...wasting resources.
  • ok. so if I built something that checked your project files that would be better?
  • edited April 2013
    yep..one click.
    check ser project 1, grabs spun emails - check if blacklisted - removes blacklisted - puts back into ser project - move onto next ser project - Repeat.

Reason this is important, I made 100 spun emails for EACH project and Im upto 30+ in just a few weeks.

Btw question - any problems with speed or anything using 100 emails in each project?
  • edited April 2013
    That would be the ideal situation something like Zeusy is suggesting.  :)

This discussion has been closed.