Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• I use the delete with verifications and then delete all older than x days.
  • @londonseo - thank you for the support. ser will not tell you once you have used up all the emails, or at least to my knowledge. ser will grab a random one everytime so if you register on 93 sites successfully some of those sites could have a duplicate email.

in my experience it isn't that big of a deal. we are just trying to avoid getting emails blacklisted, and if they do then it is very easy to swap them out and not worry about verification issues.
  • @theorbital

Hi I ordered and didnt get the license. I checked spam also. Can you plz send.

Transaction ID: 04N21417L80843301
  • @thereaper234 - I don't see that transaction Id in my Paypal logs. please email support@sertools.com and we can get this figured out.
  • @theorbital

I just emailed you the paypal email and also pm'd you. The pm says the email address i used to email you.
  • @thereaper234 - pm sent with license info
  • @theorbital

Did you get my transaction?  Haven't received the license info yet.
  • Fast response!  Seems to work well so far.

Any way to get imagedecoders.com added as a captcha service?
  • @ambition - Thanks! 

There are no immediate plans to get other captcha services installed. What I have been telling people is if they have captcha breaker they can use that to route the captchas to your preferred captcha provider.
  • @theorbital - Any recommendations as to how many emails to create per run? I have been running them in batches of 50 assuming that I would assign one batch to each project and that 50 email accounts should keep one project going for a good while. Does this sound reasonable?

BTW, I love this so far. I have created 400 email accounts in just a few hours today (running in the background).

Note...I had one problem on the very first run I did that you may want to take a look at. Instead of entering (by typing) a number of accounts to create, I clicked on the up arrow until it got to 100. Then I clicked "Run". It stopped after five accounts were created. Not sure if this was just a "glitch" or a real problem. Typed in "50" on every run after that and it has been running great!
  • @DavidA2 - you are doing exactly what I do with the emails.

Thanks for the kind words, i'm glad to hear it is working so well for you.

Thank you for this note as a few other users have reported this bug and I have been unable to duplicate it. running a test right now with clicking the up arrow for Account #. *running test* It appears to working as it should with clicking the up arrow instead of typing in the number. So i'm still at a loss with this one :( 

I just created 1 master with 12 accounts forwarding to them.

If anyone else has been experiencing this bug please let me know so I can do a teamviewer and get this sorted out.
  • Bought it with 5k DBC  :D Waiting for a key
  • @system0102 - have you checked your spam folder?
  • @theorbital Received only the download link in Spam, but still no key  :((
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @TheOrbital - Is "the use of macros in selecting filenames" something that I can add to the tool? I don't quite understand your request. In SER we can use a spinfile macro to enter in any text. 

<Spinfile-NAME.txt><Spinfile-SYMBOL><Spinfile-HOBBY.txt><Spinfile-SYMBOL><SPINFILE-NUMBER.txt>@outlook.com

This will take a random line from each file.

e.g. Mark-GolferGuru_1973@outlook.com

Infinite options to grab accounts. :-)
  • Just bought it and received everything.  Gonna go through now and start changing up accounts.

Cheers Orbital!
  • Okay, Noob question time.

I am creating 20 new email addresses for each project and then deselecting 'avoid posting on same domain twice' so that I can get multiple accounts on each article/wiki/social network site.

I then delete history and it asks me if I want to delete account data too.  I have chosen not to but is this the right option to create multiple accounts on each platform?  
  • m8ty I just installed this on my vps the other day only. Ran it but didnt have time to do anything with it.
    Only this mornign got time to look into it and when i run says invalid licesene, allowed number of activations exceeded

I downloaded another copy from your site and extracted it onto my vps into different folder and says same thing when I try to run it:(
  • @system0102 - pm sent

@alexR - great suggestion, i'll look into it

@brumnick - thanks so much for your purchase

@zeusy - sent you a pm

All pms and messages have been responded to. Sorry for the late response but I was sleeping, stupid sleep :)
  • I've just created my first emails list. The emails are there but no passwords
  • that is exactly how the tool is supposed to work. each of those emails forwards all its mail to the master email. this way you only need check one email address but sign up with multiple emails. if you really want to login there is an account list csv with the accounts created without the alias accounts also in the folder.

I need to do a better job at explaining it and I'm going to be making a video or two doing that exact thing.

thanks for the feedback.
  • But surely I need the passwords together with the emails to put into SER. In your demo video you copy email and password into SER. Am confused
  • Been through the video again and finally got it now, sorry for being dense it's been a long day and late where i am.
  • edited April 2013
    ps. would be nice if spun emails were either saved with date and time or added to the days date. Have been overwriting my spun email list as I played about creating more lists, had assumed new spun emails would be added on.
  • that's a good feature to implement. thank you for that suggestion. ill work on that for the next update. thanks.
  • @theorbital: please implement a feature for hidmyass. i can't create a large amount with hidemyass, because the programm tells me to use proxylists.
  • edited April 2013
    @toptactics - that feature is on the list for features to implement. 

I am curious what the success rate would be using HMA proxies as they are used and abused each day by other hotmail account creators and hotmail only allows 3 per ip per day
  • This thing is a beast! Huge respect to OP and those who developed it!  =D> Simple and effective. Thanks a lot!
  • edited April 2013
    just used this last night, create 100 emails without problems...so great work;)

Question, how do we know which emails have been blacklisted from the spun emails we using for the project?
This discussion has been closed.