Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @claus10 - I think sven is adding a feature that says "post to site x times every y period." This will make it easy. Maybe create a seperate thread for something like this. 
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Easy way to do it

Delete target url cache and delete target url history

It will then ask if you want to delete account data or something similar.

You will delete all log in details and as far as ser is concerned, its your first time visiting the site and will sign up for new accounts

Then re run using the global sites lists

• Quick question..

Can I use public proxies for this?

Also, is the email output only in spintax? I use SEnuke heavily too which only requires 1 email.
  • you can use public proxies but you will not get good results and you will be wasting captchas. it is NOT recommended.

ill take a look at senuke and make a video. the idea is to use multiple email addresses for account creation so to not leave an obvious footprint.

not sure if senuke let's you put emails in spintax or not. I would think it would but who knows... :-S
  • theorbital - When can i buy your software, I am a relatively newcomer to GSA scene, would really like to add this feature. Are u waiting to release an update?
  • @stefp - I am planning on opening it back up soon.
  • theorbital o.k. will wait. darnest thing, did not know i needed it till i needed it real bad.
    Will you let us know in this thread?
  • 1.6 working very well.  It would be cool if you could add a total accounts created per day stat.  Also easy fix Account is mispelled in the windows title.  Just my OCD kicking in.  :)

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @ambition - OCD must be minor...you don't even have an avatar! ;-)
  • Sent you an email, my hotmail account creator will not work anymore after the update.
  • all support tickets responded to .
  • Can I use GSA capcha breaker with this, or I need to use paid capchas ?
  • it is recommended to use a paid captcha service for best results as the success rate in CB is very low since it is such a difficult captcha.
  • edited April 2013
    @AlexR - I didn't realize avatar usage was a measure of OCD.  I'm going to ask my doc about it next time.  LOL.

Maybe I am just not doing it right, but how do I set it to say make 30 emails each run with it's own folder / master account over and over until the proxies are used up?

And is there a way we could change the folder structure so that maybe a Date Folder is created first and then each run for that day up under them?  I am trying to figure out an easier way to manage them once you have a bunch of runs done.  How is everyone doing that?

• One more question:
    Would your tool give email accounts in ready to import format for GSA ?
    I mean would it make format with spins and other for email configuration ?
  • @miki - it does output the spin format for copy and paste into GSA.
  • "it is recommended to use a paid captcha service for best results as the
    success rate in CB is very low since it is such a difficult captcha."

Which would anyone recommend as the best service, not cheapest but best as in best success rate?
  • I use decaptcha with it nps.
  • I just tested ser checking if any of the emails in a camapaign was blacklisted.
    In this campaign is about 60 emails all spun from using your software.

Ser says 1/1 is blacklisted.

But doesnt tell me which email it is.
    would also be nice if ser could remove it automatically.
  • @ambition - open up Tools > Settings input how many catchalls you want to create (master accounts) click ok then on the main screen leve the forward to box empty and put 30 in the num of emails box.

that will create a catchall email with the spam rule and pop3 rule in place. then create at least 30 emails all forwarding to that catchall email it created. So, whenever any mail gets sent to any of the 30 it created for that catchall it will get forwarded to that catchall. this means you only have to login to one email account per project.

the number you put in the settings box will depend on how many proxies you have. if you have 50 private proxies you can have a total of 150 "opportunities" per day, this is where it gets confusing.

so for your example your first run would take: 1 opportunity to make the catchall so you would have 149 opportunities left for that 24 hour period. then 30 emails would be 5 opportunities (30/6) so that would have "eaten up" 6 total opportunities. so 150 divided by 6 is 25.

in theory you could make 25 catchalls each with 30 emails forwarding to it with 50 proxies.
  • @ambition - as far as your folder structure goes ill take a look at it. I know what you mean as my folder gets filled up real quick.
  • @zeusy - I agree, I'm not sure if SER is parsing the spintax correctly or what is going on there and to be honest I have been so busy I haven't even had a chance to ask @sven about it.

in theory it should work and that was why I didn't spend time on a blacklist checker but I can always integrate that if enough peoe want it.
  • imho its vital to be used in SER.
  • +1 for a blacklist checker
  • edited April 2013
    /me hopes Sven sees this and considers & implementing the Blacklist checker ASAP :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    SER parses the spintax since a couple of versions and does a blacklist check against all combinations.
  • I just tried it using the spun email from accountcreator.  (100 of them)
    clickedcheck blacklist...took about 7mins to do...came back saying 1/1 in blacklist.

Thought it would of removed the blacklisted email in the spun email text.
    Told it to check again and still replied 1/1 blacklisted:-/
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @theorbital - AC+ got stuck - where are the emails stored?
  • @londonseo on your desktop in the folder AccountCreator+
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @d3ad - Thanks
This discussion has been closed.