Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @luca.vi - I'm not sure. I need to check with @sven and see what fields it fills out. 

@roko1 - Hmm, what kind of messages are you getting? They are pretty strict with proxies so its possible it could be your I.P.'s are detected?
  • @s4nt0s already done with sven, thanks! Another question, is there a way to know how many times an article was posted?
  • roko1roko1 United States
    s4nt0s It stays still and does nothing, and I have checked all the boxes in the section web 2.0
  • Am I the only one getting this error when trying to create mail.ru's

registration failed (#noPhoneLink couldn't be found) - https://e.mail.ru/signup?from=mail.login

Using 20 private proxies. The ser mail ru creator, created 3 emails successfully and then this error
    @luca.vi - If you go to article manager in one of your projects, you can right click on an article > count article usage. This will count article usage for all your articles and show the number next to them.

@navinb - That error happens when you have registered too many accounts with your ip. Try again in 24 hours, or refresh your proxies.
  • @s4nt0s - Thanks. I have 20 proxies, but just 3 mailru created? Do the proxies not rotate. I would assume each proxy would allow at least 2-3 registrations, so end of the run I should have at least 50 emails. Or is this not the case?
    @navinb - Proxy rotation is handled by SER. It's possible that the proxies you purchase may have been already used by someone else the previous month.

I have 20 proxies from blazing seo but also storm proxies with the rotating I.P.'s so I'm able to make hundreds at a time without issues so far. 
  • roko1roko1 United States
    s4nt0s It stays still and does nothing, and I have checked all the boxes in the section web 2.0 . can you answer me please??
    @roko1 - I'm gonna PM you to get more info. 
  • s4nt0s That's strange, I have 20 from squid and just took a storm proxies test subscription. not even one created. Which option should I use in storm (I tried with 3min and the main as well, no luck. Appreciate the help!. Thanks
    @navinb - Im using "main" and had the location set to "USA" only, but I'd think USA and EU location would work as well.
  • Wikidot.com isn't inserting the videos correctly.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @s4nt0s

Decided to give SERE a go again but I keep getting the error "Unable to fill variable with content" on a whole bunch of submissions.

Any idea whats causing it?
    @dab -  fixed video issue with wikidot, you should see that engine available to update.

@shaun - That error generally means there isn't a suitable email provider for the engine, and also that error can popup if there isn't any new articles to post.

Hard to tell exactly what it is from just that message, but it is an SER error when it doesn't have data in the project to fill an input (suitable email provider, articles etc)

An example would be hatenablog, it doesn't allow @mail.ru emails, but allows the other ones (inbox.rubk.ru etc). If you only have mailru accounts set, I recommend creating some with the email creator and also adding some catchalls.

• @s4nt0s getting a few of the engines that fail with this message - failed with <html><body><h1>Error</h1></body></html>

Some Good news

SER v12.01 brings in a nice new feature. When you use a proxy to register an account, it will try and use that same proxy for future posts to that account! If the proxy is dead or unavailable, it will just use another random one.

Also there have been some improvements for retrying SEREngines jobs if there is a failure which will increase success rates.

edited July 2017
    @dab - James said that looks like a proxy issue. Can you be more specific which engines? Because that error message isn't something we produce.

-----------------

@everyone - Don't forget to enable thread management, which helps to manage the CPU and RAM usage on your VPS.

Recommend setting CPU to 80-90% and set the RAM amount to about 80% of your total ram. Adjust those figures according to what other software is using resources on your computer.

• @s4nt0s submission failed (a[title=\"Blog\"] couldn't be found) - http://www.webgarden.cz/
    @luca.vi James is talking to you over email. This happens when the page isn't loaded correctly after logging in (proxies / internet / site issue). SER should retry.
    Everyone make sure you update to SER Version 12.02 or newer, the previous version had some proxy issues.
  • getting a lot of these error messages after updating to 12.02 and 12.03

07:14:25: [-] 07/17 registration failed (uncaught exception 'eusernotinit' with message) - http://www.webgarden.cz/tool/tutorial/new
    07:14:26: [-] 08/17 registration failed (Ou remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous) - http://unblog.fr/wp-signup.php

i noticed both webgarden and unblog are failing continuously even with the others registering and posting successfully
    edited July 2017

@navinb

webgarden.cz: that looks like a site error. I just tried the engine and produced a link fine. If you have scheduled posting set correctly, then it will retry that engine later.

unblog.fr: "Ou remplissez le formulaire ci-dessous" means that the form wasn't fill out correctly. More than likely an email issue, or could be a captcha issue as this is a generic error saying the form wasn't filled out correctly.

• still having this, after the 1st successfull email creation. Actually there is 5 min wait before further registration. I have 5 proxies, so it shouldn't block after the 1st is made!
  • edited July 2017
    I have the same issue as @luca.vi .

Not even one email gets created, even with 20 proxies and stormproxies backconnect proxies loaded simultaneously.

s4nt0s's settings, nothing seems to work. Tried running again after 24 hours, even that did not work.
    @Luca & @navinb: Found an issue with setting the proxies after the latest update. Fix will be available very soon.

James did a rollback so it should be working for now while the dev works on a fix.
  • edited July 2017
    s4nt0s, so nothing to be done from my side..I am on 12.03. Thanks
    edited July 2017
    @navinb - Well you need top stop your SERE projects and start them again (restart SER) to update to the working version.
  • funianrunfunianrun United States
    How is this different than GSA SER's built in Web 2.0s ? Are there any tutorials online so i can see UI and how it works before trying ?
  • Serengines is an addon for Gsa Ser that allows you to build web 2.0's directly from Ser. 
    GSA SER has web 2.0 engines but it isn't that good at creating thpe. Hope that makes sense.
  • funianrunfunianrun United States
    thanks mihais:)
This discussion has been closed.