Skip to content

SEREngines 2 Testing is Now Ready

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @s4nt0s  @Sven

Anybody else have this new single Beta Engine all of a sudden showing at the top

• @royalmice - yes i have it too
  • @s4nt0s will tmblr will support multi blog posting? ( post on multi account blog on the same email )
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    OK, emailed Jamese, and he pushed an update to fix the beta engine i mentioned above, now o.k again
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @amoya - I will have to check with James and get back to you on tumblr multi blog.
    @amoya - James said it will post multiple blog posts once recaptcha v2 is integrated and tested within SER.

------------

Yandex.com email creater engine released. Make sure you're at least on SER version 11.82 to use this engine.
    Just a little update for anyone using the email account creator engines. 

The "Maximum accounts per site" in the scheduled posting options of SER now controls how many accounts will be made. Before, the email engines would continue making accounts until you stopped the project, now you can set maximum number of accounts per site to the number of accounts you want to create. 

It's good to have a decent amount of proxies if you plan on making a lot of accounts and also spacing out "time to wait for further registrations" to help prevent any bans, etc.
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    s4nt0s thanks

about the email creator great news
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    i have an important question...

regards the proxy bind to  a spesific accont
    in tumble and many others you can't access your account without the right proxy location , 

can you make the option to bind accounts with proxy?

@amoya - That isn't controlled by SERE but by SER itself so that proxy binding would have to be something Sven adds to SER in order for SERE to use it. 
    edited May 2017
    Medium.com engine released.

This is a high authority but nofollow. It will create one post per email used due to the way SER works with this engine. Catchalls will also work fine. 
  • I tried to create emails, but it created none.  how do I create email accounts
    @echanney - Are you using good proxies? What did you set the number of maximum accounts to in scheduled posting options?
  • I followed the following instructions - I get my proxies from buyproxies and I did test them just to be sure, they tested good in two different applications

1. Check "Allow posting to same site again
    2. Maximum accounts per site to how many email accounts you want to create. (Be cautious, it is best to have lots of proxies)
    3. Maximum posts per account = 1
    4. The other settings in the scheduled posting section can just be set to 1, or however you want to space out account creation.
    @echanney - Well its not going to show anything in the submitted or verified columns in SER when creating accounts but if you check the file after its been running a while, you should see email accounts. Did you check the actual file that you setup for emails or only going off the submitted/verified column?

Are you getting any error messages?
  • the file is empty
    @echanney - Are you getting errors in the logs while its running? 
  • edited May 2017
    according to you a subdomain created on bcz.com which gets like 1k overall traffic as the whole domain will have the same value as a subdomain created on for instatnce wordpress (2mln overall traffic) ??
    @melaton - I never said that? There's going to be different domains that SERE can post to and some will have more authority/traffic than others. 
  • How many egnines so far it got :) had ages ago
    @jimmymlm - There are currently 21 unique domains and 2 email creator engines (mail.ru and yandex)
    edited May 2017

Latest News

Just updated SEREngines Headless, this is a fairly big update which includes fixes, the latest version of webkit and full Recaptcha V2 support (at the moment SER only does Recaptcha V2 with 2Captcha but there should be more solvers added soon by Sven). Please let me know if there are any issues.

It requires SER version 11.88, so just update SER, restart, then start your projects again and it will automatically update to the latest version of the SEREngines plugin"

--------

If you get an error message saying "No recaptcha v2 solving enabled" its because you aren't using 2captcha which is the only service available in SER to solve Recaptcha v2 at the moment.

--------

Pen.io engine released which uses Recaptcha v2. It's only 1 article submitted per account, but no email is required since it uses a generated email. 
    2 New Engines Released today. 

Webgarden.cz and Webgarden.at
    Dailystrength.org engine released. 

Keep in mind a lot of the latest engines use recaptcha v2 and 2captcha is currently the only captcha solver solving these that is supported by SER so make sure you use 2captcha.

24 unique domains now in SERengines 2.
    Purevolume engine released.

Something to note: 

Doesn't support @mail.ru domain, but if you use our email creator for mail.ru it will create emails from multiple different mailru domains which work fine with Purevolume
  • amoyaamoya amoya
    s4nt0s thanks guys !
    Updated this morning and soon after Headless crash was back again.
    I send an email to Jamese, hoping for a response

The following responses from Jamese on the above issue

I think I have isolated the issue. I will have the developer
    look into and solve it today.
    I have rolled back. So you will need to restart GSA SER and
    start the projects again to get the rolled back version.

Working fine again after the roll back. Thanks @Jamese

• Which exact 24 engines? I was looking to buy gsa but wanted this confirmed beforehand
  • @s4nt0s is there any guide of serengine project settings?
This discussion has been closed.