Skip to content

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Ultimate Protection Against Google Penalties!

1131415161719»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    I tried to use 301 Nuke today and when i double clicked on it, the cursor shows loading icon and then nothing happens. But Task manager shows many instances of 301 Nuke Running.

what is the problem?
  • Hi there,

I am sending you a PM. If anyone has any issues, please send an email to support@301nuke.com.

Thanks
  • I mistakenly created some wrong redirects is there way to remove it ?
  • hey is there away to create our own redirects. I found some high trust flow ones
  • edited July 2016
    Version 2.6 released to fix bug in proxies (software updates automatically). 50% discount still available until Sunday.

Coupon BHW50 at checkout.

antonyalston The 301's are created on 3rd party sites so they cannot be removed. You could send the 301's to a 301 controlled by yourself and use this as a 'switch'.

mikey08 not currently. Is this something that people would want? I'm open to suggestions and want to keep developing the product.
  • 301 Nuke Version 2.7 released.

* Updated database
    * Improved submission engine (more live 301's created)
  • Good news guys. For the next 24 hours you can get 301 Nuke for 40% off. Use discount code GSA40 at the checkout!
  • Extending the doscount for another 24 hours. Thank you for all those that purchased so far.
  • Use coupon code BLACKFRIDAY for 50% off!
  • I have only heard good things about this, so with this deal I could not say no, thanks
  • Hi,

I have been doing a lot of research. If found that the 3 programs that seem the best are Ranker X, GSA Search Ranker, and your program, 301 Nuke.

I am ready to purchase....but I am super fcking newb. I dont know what to do with these 3 programs to have them work together....
  • Hi there,

If you read the 301 Nuke best practice guide below it will show you a great strategy to use 301 Nuke + GSA SER together: -

• Ok Thank you. I think I'm going to have to go to Youtube first and watch some videos because this is all going over my head... a little.

I may have to hop on Fiverr and hire people to do the GSA/301 Nuking for me but I dont want them messing up my website.

• edited February 2017
    Hey everyone,

Just a quick message to let you know 301 Nuke 2.8 has been released. 

• Old non working sites removed from database
    • New sites added (Double the amount of successfully created URLs)
    • Submission engine re-coded to allow me to add sites much quicker than before
    • You can now add 50 urls to 'MULTI' mode (Submission time will take longer the more URL's you use in this mode)
    • Bug fixes

For those looking to buy, please take a look at the best practice guide below: -

• So how long does it take to lets say take a web 2.0 to first spot and do you have any recommended parasite platform? I hope I do not ask too much.
  • edited March 2017
    Hi BigPer,

That's a really big question as there are so many factors to take into consideration. I won't bullsh#t you and tell you a few days because that's very unlikely these days with Google. I've had longtail keywords with little competition take a week or two to hit the front page using 301 Nuke + GSA. For more competitive keywords it will take much more and much more time. Too many factors to give you a straight answer to your question i'm afraid.
  • Any discounts available. Thank you
  • Hi mlsto, sent you a PM.
  • edited June 2018
    Hey everyone, it's been a while!

Just wanted to let you know that I've rolled out a fresh database update with some high DA domains and got rid of all the junk. I've been using the new database for the last few weeks using the old GSA->301 Shortener -> Money Site & GSA->301 Shortener -> Tier 1 -> Money Site & had some really great gains. Who said this technique is dead in 2018? haha.

The DB will update on software restart and you should see a screen such as the following if successful: -

Don't have 301 Nuke? Purchase HERE.

Speak soon!

Paddy.
  • now dont update
  • Is this still working?
  • cognac said:
    Is this still working?
    Hi Cognac, unfortunately 301 Nuke is no-longer for sale due to the lack of target URL shortner sites. These decreased over time and either shut down or added ant-spam measures making the software too difficult to update. I am supporting existing customers until the database complexly dies. We had a good run since 2013 and I thank everyone for their support. Hopefully 301 Nuke helped you all rank your websites over the years. 

My main focus now is Index Nuke which is a Backlink Indexer. Feel free to check it out.