Skip to content

Setting up a perfect 3 Tier Campaign

Hi Guys,

I think to start a Tier 1 - 3 Campaign.
What will be the right order?
Starting first tier 1 waiting some days and after that adding Tier 2 and Tier 3 on my Campaign?
I think to start with 500backlinks  Tier 1 links for a one month Campaign and up to 2000-3000 for Tier 2 and 3.
I will use handwritten 1000+ words article on Tier 1 and spin it with the best spinner.
What i didn't get is what kind of backlinks to create on the GSA SER "options" panel.
On the video tutorials it says just to use:
- Article
- Anchor Text
- Wiki Article

Will it be not a good idea to do that for Tier 1&2 and add other kind of backlinks for Tier3, like blog comments for example?
What will be the best strategy?

Thank you Guys!

Thank you.

Comments

• KenKen Singapore
    Hi,

I am new to this GSA SER. I like to know why we need to have Tier 2 and Tier 3? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You do not need to have that at all. It's some SEO strategy that works for many people/websites. But of course if you have a different view, you can use it fifferently. It's a tool that you define.
  • You mean that i don't need to create Tier 2 and Tier 3 links?

Why should you? However, many SEO experts here will suggest you to do so.
  • KenKen Singapore
    But what is the use of using Tier 2 and Tier 3?
    It's as allways with SEO, a way you see it. Noone said you need it. But it's something that most people use for successful SEO.
  • Thanks for the info's guys!

• antonearnantonearn Earth
    edited November 2016
    You dont have to use Tier 2/3. It serves some kind of purpose in terms of indexing your Tier 1s but there are many reliable indexing services out there like Elite Link Indexer that works perfect for indexing purpose.

However, having a Tier 2/3 structure makes sense because Google looks at what kinds of backlinks are your backlinks getting. You're going to make your Tier 1 stronger and more powerful with Tier 1,2,3 structure.

Hope it helps.
  • Thank for your help
    I start already a Tier1&Tier 2 campaign choosing 50 links per day for tier 1 and 100 for tier 2.
    Hope to see some results after some weeks.

Thank you antonearn.

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Three tier campaigns are not just for indexing, each tier provides juice to the next tier which increases the authority of each tier which all points to your money site, in theory, the more tiers you have the more link juice (authority) will be funneled to your money site.

However, nowadays, you need to make sure that all your link sources for all tiers are of decent quality, not just spam/rubbish as this will devalue each tier and make your efforts pointless, I see some people say they put a junk tier at tier 3 in order to get everything indexed, this may have been fine up until a year ago but not anymore, you will not see the full benefit of your campaign if you ruin it with spam/junk tiers to get things indexed, I only build three tiers of contextual link sources.
  • Hi Tim,

I start my campaign with a 1000+ handwritten article and use the best spinner to create spintax with the most readable quality.
    For Tier 2 i didn't use another article....i just create blog comments forum and guestbook comments.
    Will it be better to add another good quality article ad ad some web 2.0 and article links?

Thanks!

Try to use only contextual sources for all your tiers.
  • For Tier 1 u try to focus on web 2.0, articles wiki and articles links.

I don't even use wikis on tier 1, just social network and articles.
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    @tim89 do you scrape your own lists or buy them? A lot of contextual sites aren't getting new pages indexed even though their root domain is indexed in Google.
  • I am using SE rankings LinkList service.

edited November 2016
    @710fla how are you trying to index them at the moment? I scrape my own lists and I always have..
  • 710fla710fla ★ #1 GSA SER VERIFIED LIST serpgrow.com
    I just build blog comments, guestbooks, and image comments since they're already indexed.

I've been scraping my own list but getting low verified rates for Drupal comments and Drupal blogs, as well as WordPress articles sites.

Only article site I have luck with is BuddyPress. About to just buy a list honestly.
  • I would only use Articles on T1.
    Blog comments, guestbooks, image comments, etc on T2/T3.
    edited November 2016
    @710fla I wouldn't build those trash links to your tiers (even for indexing(kitchen sink)) nowadays as they could cause more harm than good.. even for indexing purposes, what would be the point in getting your contextual links indexed by using trash links to get them indexed which can most likely devalue the contextual links you've spent time building and making your SEO efforts diminish.. but this is something you can test yourself.

I'm not wanting to make this sound like a sales pitch but with our upgrade which we rolled out on Saturday, if you just simply submit your urls to us, they do not become tainted with any type of trash links and you'll see massive SERP gains for the campaigns your running to your money sites instead of stagnant results for months on end, stuff like this; (these are all separate sites/projects).

These results are directly linked to the method and effectiveness of my indexing service as I have been thoroughly testing it for the past month or so in the background, obviously results may differ from you and I, because of campaigns.

Google has stated in the past they will be spending more time looking at the quality of links further down the tree, so for example our tier 3s and 4s and kitchen sink indexing tiers etc so this makes sense.
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    @tim89 anychance of getting 1000 credits added to my account to test it since it has been updated?
  • @shaun If you want I can do it for you. I subscribed to the highest package, so it´s not a problem sharing some credits with you.
    przamunda cheers man, I will get some links up and PM them to you :).
  • Cool. Waiting for them, then.
    edited November 2016
    @shaun I've checked your account and you have around 1,700,000 so it's unfair to others if I activate this account for a month. If you're willing to make another account real quick I will give you the trial on that.
    edited November 2016
    przamunda 

I managed to get an API key off a mate so I will use that, cheers though.
  • @shaun No prob
    @tim89 if I reactivate my account, even on the smallest subscription do those 1,700,000 credits stay in my account to be used?
    @shaun yes.
  • edited November 2016
    imageimage
    On-page changes only....rankings moved like this within 2 hours. 

Link-building and indexing are only part of the puzzle.

Btw, I'm a very long-term subscriber of ExpressIndexer.