Skip to content

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Ultimate Protection Against Google Penalties!

Comments

• sing99sing99 Los Angeles
    ***quoted*** 
    Just one tip if you fire 301 redirects to your money site: install a redirect script like yourls on your webserver and create your own redirects with your own domain. Then point 301 nuke to your own redirect. If you get caught by big G then just cut the redirect. It's very easy because it's your own domain 
    ***end quote***
    Won't that leave a yourls footprint where that these 301 redirect programs and GSA SER will pick up?

• TheBigWeb Is this completely dead at this point?
  • Hi HUBBA,

We are working on version 2 which we will be releasing in the beginning of December. I will be sending out an email to all existing customers upon release. Thanks everyone.
  • Please PM me when the version 2 is out. Thanks!
  • Is this thing dead?
  • Hi alexmale, we are not taking anymore sales until we release version 2. We are a few weeks behind on the release at the moment. We will announce here when we have released the update.

Thanks.

• Thanks TheBigWeb.. Good to know you are
    still working on this.. Good Luck ..
  • Feature wish list for V2
    Can we use our own proxies ?.

Looking forward to V2 as this software has paid for itself many times over.
  • Hi Wicked01. Proxies will feature in V2 :)
  • When will 301 nuke will be available again?
  • Is this software dead.. where can i find the dl link ?
  • Hi redfoxseo, we have paused sales until we release the next version> We will notify everyone when we have a release date.

Thanks.
  • TheBigWeb Are you ever going to release the update?
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    edited March 2015
    @TheBigWeb

How is it different than GSA Redirect PRO? Or the next version?
  • edited March 2015
    Are you ever going to release the update?
  • edited April 2015
     Seems that on the Warrior Forum you offer a discount to them
    but not for GSA users! At the WSO you did $10.00 sales and now its at $27.00, but for any of us here it's $37.00 same price as any one on your site. May I ask why we don't get a discount?

I don't mind spending $37.00, but I do like to save earned income so I thought I would ask..
  • Getting an error trying to connect today. Can you help with this please?
  • Hi there,

Apologies for this. Should be fixed in about an hour.

P.S. FINALLY Version 2.0 will be released next week. I'm very sorry for the delay. I am also releasing another great tool very soon so stay tuned!
  • Good to hear,I'll be blowing the dust off this tool and seeing if I can get some great results with it like before.
  • Good news everyone. Version 2 is here. I will be reopening sales in the next 24 hours. Existing customers will get a free upgrade and will be pushed out automatically. I will give everyone a list of new features soon :)
  • edited August 2015
    Hey Guys!

Version 2.0 has been released last night. Existing users will be upgraded automatically :)

Here are the new features: -

1) New cleaner interface
    2) Proxy Support + Proxy Checker
    3) 301 Alive Checker - Bulk check your created 301 redirects
    4) Tiered mode now allows you to create up to 5 supporting tiers + your 1st tier (that's 6 tiers). ;)
    6) New TieredX mpde. This is a super powerful tier that powers up your 1st tier.
    7) Tiered & TieredX mode allows you to choose between 5,10 & 15 301's for your 1st tier (before this was static at just 10)
    8) Filters to allow you to choose only 301 targets with PR for your tiers
    9) Rewrite of the submission engine to make it even faster
    10) Choose up to 20 threads instead of just 10 - Faster submission!

For existing users, please PM me or email me at support@301nuke.com
    for the latest documentation. If you have any problems, please PM me or email the address above. I'm here to fix things quickly as I have a full time developer working on 301 Nuke and some other great software which we will be releasing :)

BUY 301 NUKE VERSION 2 HERE

• To celebrate the release of 301 Nuke Version 2, there is a 40% discount for the next 10 purchasers. Coupon code GIMMEDISCOUNT.

HURRY, 3 ALREADY GONE IN THE LAST 10 MINUTES.

BUY 301 NUKE VERSION 2 HERE
  • Just 3 left at 40% off!

Coupon code GIMMEDISCOUNT
  • 2 left at 40% discount!
  • edited August 2015
    Hi everyone,

As you may or may not know, you can use 301 Nuke on 3 machines. Once you exceed that limit you will receive an error. We have now added a feature to reset your own license so you no-longer have to wait for one of our team to do this for you. For information on how to do this please visit our support page below: -

http://www.301nuke.com/support/
  • edited August 2015
    301 Nuke affiliate program.

Hi again, 301 Nuke now has an affiliate program offering 50% commision. Please visit the page below for more information: -

http://www.301nuke.com/affiliates/
  • Hi TheBigWeb,

I have tried to run version 2 in the tiered mode but it keeps getting stuck at around 50% just saying "running". It goes fast up to 50% then nothing happens even if I leave it for 30 minutes.

When I stop it it shows the report, but not a single tier 2 link is created.
    I use the 15 tier 1 links with pr1+ for the tiered mode.

Is there any way I can downgrade to version 1.4 or you can help me out I need it to work pretty fast for a client :(.

• Hi there,

I think I know what the issue is. Please can you uninstall the software and reinstall from the setup.exe file. I will PM you the link.
  • I've just added another 5 coupon codes for the next 5 sales. Use code GIMMEDISCOUNT at the checkout. No more discounts left after this. Treat yourselves to 301 Nuke this weekend :)