Skip to content

[HOT] WizMail - Mass Email Account Creator

Comments

• @NetMajom no problem , if you have any questions hit me up on the support desk.
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    I have bought the software. gabel told me, if i have any problem, he will refund me, and promised. After i buy, the software want to update, and after update the software wont start, because its incompatible with windows 8 64bit, i started with admin rights, or with compatible mode, but always the windows 8 system send me an error message, that incompatible type (its a joke, isnt it?) . The previous version has started, but with death by captcha, and proxies the software unable to create emails (but i see there are so many solved captchas, so just waste my money) , only just a few. I tested in so many ways, i typed 100emails to create, and made 3 or 4 (i tried with 1 to 10 thread), and the software cannot create that many type of email what he wrote (dead pages, blank pages, etc...). I write to him, he said that he will check that, but he not checked, and nobody answer (i dont have time to play, or waste my money) ! He promised me to refund me in 24 hours after purchased if i have any problems with the software, but the support is a joke! He cheated me, and won't answer! Now, i have a dead software, and my money has gone too! AVOID to buy!!!!!

I dont want to write here, and harm his business, but i must, because this software is a FAKE and i want my money back! The support don't asnwer me!!! What can i do now, to get back my money?

Before would anyone think that i'm a Troll: I bought, and use very well so many softwares like GSA SER, PI, CB, Proxy scraper, seo indexer, redirecter, gscraper, spinnerchief 4 ultimate, and i use them, and likes them. yes i know, there are no perfect software, but this ones are really good for me, and i like it all, its great tools, so i payed a lot for now, But when somebody want to cheat me, and sell me a dead, fake, not working and incompatible software, its awful.

I would have only one goal: To buy a software, what can create automatic way email accounts, what i can use, but i see now, that it was a dream, and i'm disappointed. 

So refund me!!!!!!!!
  • @NetMajom what you are saying here it's totaly BS ! I`m very sorry to say this but you're full of BS  .

After answering your questions for a few days, you asked me if i will refund in case you are not happy . Told you the refund terms . You came the next day saying that you cannot use it , if you update to the latest version it won't work and only the version before works. I said look as you contacted me during the refund period i said i`ll grant you that if i won't be able to get it working .

You haven't been cooperative at all , as you explained me what happens when you tried to update i told you to try and look to see if the anti-virus is blocking the latest update as i`m using a new encoding measure so that might result in false positive . The only reply i got from you was that you where for 15 years in the business  and that you know where to look and there's nothing like that , asked for a teamviwer session so i can come and look and you said it's no point.

Also you have to take into consideration that sometime during the weekend people might be off the pc and can't answer , i`ve answered every other ticket very quick only answered the one you sent saturday on monday as i was off for the weekend ( i`m not a robot ) .

I've been always for my customers and tried to keep this bot working , i know there are issues with it from time to time but i do my best to get them all fixed.

And if you think that buying 6 softs doesn't make you a troll you are very wrong , your attitude says more then enough about you , you need to think before doing anything like this . It\'s not that you are hurting my biz because i don't think you are , anyone thinking straight can clearly see that you are trolling like you said .

I'm glad i`ve refunded you, i don't want customers like you as this type of people just make me wanna close my store and move on . Unlike many other sellers i`m still here after a lot of time so that says quite a few about me.
  • An app like this needs continuous updates otherwise you can do it more efficently the manual way. But updates aren't the its author's strengths. And tickets apparently don't arrive or get closed without solution. When I bought this app months ago I was quite glad to have it. Nowadays I wouldn't recommend it. It's a pity actually.
  • @gabel

1. Why don't you make the system to connect with captchatronix ??

We would be able to make infinite accounts..

2. I own the software.. Can you tell me which providers work without a problem ?

3. Does the mail.bg or the mail.ru work ??

Thanks in advance...
  • wizmail used to work good, but it doesn't anymore. I think Gabi 's abandoned this app.
    recently yandex has changed things in account creation process, confirmed it with Gabi then he told me there are some other new projects he was busy with. till now(1 week later) nothing's been fixed, wizmail still unable to create yandex email accounts.
    last time Gabi replied my email was aslo 1 week ago, after that i did ask him about the updating on this, nothing came back.
  • @dize indeed the app requires a lot of updates , i try to update as often as i can , lately haven't been able as i was before. While i don't want to let this one die , i do have to concentrate on other projects as well as i can't rely on this one alone. Please let me know what ticket was closed without answer so i can check.

@justice replied to your ticket regarding your questions.

@Dunce as we talked in the tickets , told you that i`m aware of yandex and i`m trying to find a proper solution , have something but not quite satisfied that's i`m still looking for a better way, this does take a bit of time as i want a proper solution and not something done in a hurry.

As for not replying to your ticket , that's totally false , i can post a screenshot if you want , i always replied to your ticket as soon as i was on the pc. Your last reply was 23 hours ago and haven't replied that yet as i wasn't around , you do have to understand that during the weekend people might be off.

With that being said , i certainly won't let this die , i know it needs some work and i`m don't my best to keep it up and running but i need you to understand that sometime i need to focus on other things as well as wizmail is not something you can make a living off.

Thanks
  • Gtk you had something and still looking for a better way. it helps and i really appreciate it. just re-checked our emails and seems like it's the 1st time u mentioned that, right? a eta of fixing date would be even better. :D

i gonna apologize about the ticket replying accusation, it's true about only 23 hours past since i asked, and it was weekend indeed. sry i got a really full schedule and got a little bit dizzy so lost my track of time recently.

all i need, is that u know something is not working, and u will try your best and fast to fix it. i may got little allergic when authors of tools i bought told me "yes i know it's not working, i will look into it later when i have time. but just let u know, my software works alright, it's just the websites it submit to has changed, so no guarantees here". 
    i know something is always changing, appreciate all u have do to keep up with those change. that's the reason i paid, not for a literarily lifetime, but when users found something out of date and we really need it, just tell me u will fix it, without the "no promises" part. 
    again, good luck with ur new project, if everything goes well with wizmail, im willing to try your new product/service, or even help promote it with my limited recourses. 
  • NEW UPDATE 1.2.2.5
    1) Fixed freeola signup.

2) Fixed Yandex signup.

3) Improved mail.ru signup.

4) Added freemail.hu back with a workaround for
        the new ReCaptcha more on http://bit.ly/WizMailRecaptcha

5) Other fixes and improvements.

If anyone has any questions contact me on the support desk at http://support.botswiz.com , i don't always get notifications on new posts.
  • Anybody still using this? Ive gotten it to successfully create like 15 emails, however I was doing it naked (no proxies) and so it promptly shit out on me. Ive loaded some ip verification semi-dedicated proxies into it and it keeps throwing back at me "could not load sign up page". LEMME CREATE AN EMAIL PLZ. 

• @CChevBI as i told you in your support ticket , it seems your proxies are not working . If the creation worked just fine without proxies then it has no reason not to work with proxies if the proxies are good.

You have semi-dedicated proxies and using them in SER in the same time , like i said you have to understand that this kind of proxies have limited bandwidth so you can't use to many connections at the same time , therefore using a high amount of threads in ser can make them useless in other programs .

The second problem with semi-dedicated proxies especially when creating accounts on big sites like yahoo,hotmail,aol is that they might have been already used by the people you are sharing them with on those sites therefore reaching the ip limit .
  • I got it working, thanks 
  • Hi, I bought the WizMail recently but mistyped my email on account create. I can't get my license, would you please help?
  • Hi,
    I've bought wizmail July 26 but still not working because an error message wizmail cannot be installed on systems with .net

after wait several days and sent emails I've received answers but still not working.

I've .net 4.5.6 

How can I use wizmail ?
    Regards

• I've install it on the same VPS configuration and the new link sent from Wizmail support is working. If you have the problem .net try on another VPS even if it's the same config and ask a link to the wizmail support.

• i have bought that software 10 days ago, but i havent my serial...

is it right?
  • SCCM-GuySCCM-Guy Fort worth
    Its a bad business not to provide support for application that you already got paid for. I hate to ask for refund but had no choice. Paypal will be contacting you shortly. Thanks and I hope you understand where I'm coming from. 
  • @SCCM-Guy there is a big notice on the site that says SUPPORT WILL ANSWER WITH BIG DELAYS TO THE FACT THAT I'M TRAVELLING. Sorry to say this but i've been answering tickets faster then the industry average response time when i'm on a proper connection. If you can't and don't want to understand this i'll be talking with paypal no problem. Just hate when people can't understand some simple things.
  • SCCM-GuySCCM-Guy Fort worth
    you have listed about 15+ providers in the provider list. Your sales letter also states the same.
    Can you please honestly provide me the list of providers that works 100% with your app?
    Thanks
  • vignesh676vignesh676 Mumbai,India
    Hi,

I just purchased wizmail. It is not getting installed in windows 10. The error message is that you need dot net version greater than 4.5.1. Windows 10 has 4.6 installed. Please check.
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    roll back your dot net framework to 4.5.1 or lower.

• Update please...yahoo mail is not working...
  • cant create email at all.., yandek,mail.ru etc.., dosnt work..,
    i buy wiz mas email creator with the last money..,
    please fixed Gab..,
  • Hi Gabel, here are some issues I see now

1) Workaround for freemail.hu doesn't seems to work anymore
    2) pop3 is disabled by default in yandex

Thanks
  • From time to time I still give it a try. But it's getting worse and worse. You'd better buy you a beer and create your accounts manually. This save you trime and troubles.
  • so this work with yahoos still?
  • edited January 2016
    For those of you who is considering buy this tool: don't. I've tried all email platforms, none working. Till now, the author, @Gabel here haven't reply to my tickets and emails for 42 days.
  • Hi, I am wondering if there is any good news about Mass Email Creator. Does this software still works (support sucks - after 2 weeks no answer - was much better two years ago) or is it only me who can not even install it (same problem as already written in this forum (.Net Version))?
  • DIAMONDHOTRIMZ1DIAMONDHOTRIMZ1 Florida
    edited July 2016
    @Gabel, I lost my activation license key number how do I request a new one, Already tried to contact you many times and nobody answer.