Skip to content

[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

Comments

• I'm trying to signup but I can't..I'm getting this error

An Error has occurred

The database has encountered a problem, please try again later.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Just went through the signup process myself and I'm not seeing any issues. If your attempting to enter special characters in your username or password this could be the issue. (Non-unicode usernames and passwords are not supported.)
  • Hi Sagarpatil, i bought and am using your linklist. It seems like LPM is dropping after the 1st day even when i update list everyday. is it suppposed to be like that?
    what is th best way to import new daily updated list in GSA?
    do i let GSA extract from idenitifed folder, or is it better i manually right click and import from site list verified?

also, saw on ur site that its better to use identified list than verified list both of which can be downloaded manually from ur site daily?
    appreciate the advice thanks
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja

It seems like LPM is dropping after the 1st day even when i update list everyday. is it supposed to be like that?
    If you let it run on auto-mode, the LPM does drop down. If you want high LPM, I suggest you stop SER everyday, delete URL cache and history, run 1sync.bat and use scheduler to run say 20-30 projects at a time.

what is the best way to import new daily updated list in GSA?
    Let SER pull url's from identified folder

also, saw on ur site that its better to use identified list than verified list both of which can be downloaded manually from ur site daily?
    Identified lists have hundreds of thousands url's which SER won't be able to process in a day. Personally, I use verified lists and even then SER can't process them in a day, so I end up moving on to next verified list.
    To backup Sagar here, please see our best practices guide - It seems like you may have missed it. (Which is OK, we just released it recently.)

http://www.1linklist.com/1LinklistBestPracticesGuide.pdf
  • Thanks Sagarpatil, but wont that post same urls to same targets if i delete target URL history everyday?

Thanks will check out the link
    @meb yeah, but we hardly process same url's again, so you should be good.
  • Hello,

I have a few pre-sale questions about your link list.

You said that you deliver 1 million identified URLs per day.
    Is that number without old list from day before?
    Does it mean that after 30 days I will get 30 million unique links in your identified list?

Are verified links actually verified inside your GSA and exported?
    So, they 100% works.

You say that you have 30k verified links per day.
    Does it mean that after 30 days there will be 30 x 30k unique verified links?

In what format are your lists? .txt or .sl ?

When I login to your area, do you have one master list that has all data from previous days
    or there are many link lists for each day?

@miki

You said that you deliver 1 million identified URLs per day.
    Is that number without old list from day before?
    Does it mean that after 30 days I will get 30 million unique links in your identified list?
    Yes to all 3.

Are verified links actually verified inside your GSA and exported?
    So, they 100% works.
    Yes

You say that you have 30k verified links per day.
    Does it mean that after 30 days there will be 30 x 30k unique verified links?
    Number varies from 10k-30k. Yesterday we added 20k unique links.

In what format are your lists? .txt or .sl ?
    .txt synced to your VPS identified folder automatically everyday.

When I login to your area, do you have one master list that has all data from previous days
    or there are many link lists for each day?
    Link list for each day.
  • Hi
    Please reply me on skype or Email. please I try to contact you since yesterday.
    My Support Ticket is WCI-544564
    Regards
    Steven
    @StevenXLX replied back to you.
  • edited May 2015
    he is lie... dont turust him. every day same list he give.

i am test list. i am install 1 week gsa link list.  and to muny same sites.

you install 1 week list. and remove links you will see.

he not give every day million list.
    Sounds like your trying to import the entire master-list each day. If your doing manual processing, use the "onlynew.txt" file.

Beyond that, read the user manual if you havent, and talk to Sagar for further support.

Regards,

-Jordan
  • i ask the sagar. sagar never give answer... if you sale link list you must answer all questions about link list.
  • just you take money. and you gone away
  • i am install your only new link list about 93.000  and i am remove dubliacetes links just come about 16000

where is million links ?
    edited May 2015
    To answer your question, it sounds like you want the identified lists. (Which is noted in detail in the user manual. Read it!)

:)

Please, re-read your Welcome email. All the information below is noted multiple times there, but since you seem to have missed it:

#1: Read the user manual - thoroughly - It has very important information and your just hurting yourself if you dont.

User-manual: http://www.1linklist.com/1LinklistBestPracticesGuide.pdf

#2: If Sagar has been unable to answer your query via Skype in a timely manner, Open a support ticket.

Support System: http://1linklist.com/memberarea/helpdesk/index/p/index/index

#3: When trying to reach us Via skype, add me to. When Sagar is not available, I sometimes am.

Skypeid: Epic1links

Ps: despite my certainty, I
    just manually deduped the latest Onlynew file in Gsa AND Scrapebox (Even though we do
    this on our end before release anyways).

None found.

Not sure what your doing to get those kinds of results.

• edited May 2015
    i am install in your listsory but you lie...

you konow this beter than me. i give SAGAR my dedicated  login pasword. why he is not looking.

your list never verfity list. and not million list. every day same list and CRAP LİST

if people dont belive me. you donwload last 1 week verifty list and remove dublicaties links.. you will see the result...

And your verfity list i am put about 2000 budpress,drupal and wordpress . GSA make just about 10 verfity :)

YOU ALL LİE

why you dont show me anyting if you right ???

YOU DONT SHOW ME ANYTİNG ... WHY BECAUSE YOU LİE :)  JUST YOU TAKE MONEY :)
  • Anyone here using this list for PR3+ contextuals and if so how many verifieds are you getting using just CB?..
    @Alexander,

You know full well that we are NOT republishing duplicate lists each day, if your unable to understand the manual, and the difference between the "Masterlist", "Onlynew list", and "Identified Lists", then your beyond either my - or Sagars - help.

PM me your paypal address here (Since you do not seem to understand how to use the support system), and I will refund your purchase.

Please understand that you will be barred from purchasing any products from 1INC in the future, as we (As a policy) do not generally offer refunds for information-based products.

I'm sorry you had a negative experience with our service, and wish you the best of luck with your ventures.

Regards,

-Jordan

• hi, ur list used to work well, but past week it has been really bad, i can leave it running the whole night n im getting LPM 1-2, getting around 200-300 verifieds in one night.

then i just wanted to test is the problem from ur daily lists or from others such as my proxies, emails etc,
    so instead of using ur lists, i imported my own verified list.
    then my LPM went to 40-60 immediately.
    This shows that problem is likely with the list?
    < Pls advise if u guys experience the same >
  • by the way, im using same method as i always use- 
    delete target URL history n cache, then right click n import from identified list, pls advise 
    @Meb,

Please head through the support portal or Skype room and someone will help figure out what your issue is.

Offhand, it sounds like your overloading to few projects. The masterlist is *very* large at this point, and for direct imports should be split between 10 or more projects.

Our reprocessing servers are hanging steady at 70-80LPM, so the list is fine or those servers would reflect the problem.
  • hi meb

all the links same link... every day same link list

They play game :)

thats why everybody no get result
    @alexander34 - I think you were not updating your lists from our server or your scheduler wasn't working. We haven't had any single complaint from other users. If you wish to use our service again, please refer to http://www.1linklist.com/1LinklistBestPracticesGuide.pdf for best optimization tips and tricks.
  • edited June 2015
    @sagarpatil

Your domain expired...

Also I've added epic1links to Skype more than a week ago and never got accepted. Not very impressed so far.
    @zjahn Domain is working. Please add sagarspatil, i'll help you with your questions, Thanks.
  • 1linklist i am still experiencing the problem, what skype acct should i contact? 
    i have a lot of projects running, when u say add few to each project, doesnt that make it random n wont follow my instructions of for eg, blog comments only? Pls advise, thanks 
    @mebPlease add sagarspatil
  • Got tons of verified links from the Main Verified List
    Thanks a lot for the VERY high quality lists
    I'm 100% satisfied with you