Skip to content

Looking for a "churner and burner" for hire

If this is not allowed feel free to delete it. I am looking to build a massive network, I have the real site, building some other "white hat"ish sites also promoting the product, but I also want to try some churn and burn sites for it.
I do not really have time to do all of this myself. It can be a competitive product/niche.

I am looking to see if there is anyone that is really good that is interested in doing a churn and burn campaign. As in, continue to churn and burn (since they are, in essence, burned fast).

Willing to do either a monthly fee, or a JV where you'd get commission on each sale. Its 15-20% on $400+. It sells really well too for people looking for these keywords.

Let me know

Thanks!

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    How often do you make $400, is that daily so 15-20% of that per day?
  • Our top affiliate gets 5 sales per day, sometimes more.
    each sale is 15-20% of $400+.
  • edited August 2013
    Curious if @InSaNe is interested in this, if he is still doing well with it, according to this thread
    https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/2591/my-results-so-far-using-gsa-acw-tbs/p1
    I think he posted saying they got hit badly after Penguin 2.0. But it was to be expected sooner or later.

• So do you think churn and burn is still reliable?
    Yes but not for long term obviously. I don't really do much of it but there are loads of threads here with others who do.
  • Yeah, I am trying to get those people here to do it for me for a price lol
  • @spunko2010 I've got a couple of test sites I've been spamming which have had page 1 results for 3-4 months

@davbel care to share some basic settings for those? I.e. link types and % anchor
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited August 2013
    Both very close PMD

Campaign No1:
    3 kw, with Generic @ 15% and URL @ 15%

Campaign No2:
    8 KW, with Generic @ 10% and URL @ 33%

Site 1 is doing better than site 2 and is top 5 for all three KW with one being P1.  Site 2 has 3 KW top 10, but none above p8

• @davbel are you interested in doing this churn and burn campaign? I already have 2 people that are going to start it.
    The more the freaking merrier! Like I said, our top affiliate gets 5+ sales per day, 20% commission, on $400 sales each. And she does not know SEO like you guys.
    edited August 2013
    @davbel thanks. Pretty shocked that campaign 1 is doing so well with exploits and forums selected, think I need to change tactics. How many links have you got verified approx for it? Are we talking  eg 1000s over several days, 100 in 3 months, etc. I assume you are doing tiered linking for them?

@tsaimllc sorry to hijack your thread! I might be interested post-penguin 3.0. ;) In all seriousness if you can PM me some details I will let you know, but I go for long-to-mid-term rather than short term which burns after 2 weeks... depends what you are looking for.
  • @spunko2010 campaign 1 has about 40k verified and 2 has about 70k.  Neither are tiered and both campaigns run without daily limits.

@tsaimllc can you PM me more details about what the product is?
    edited August 2013
    40k?? Wow. How long has that been running? Did you drip feed at first or just go all-in from the start (I Assume it was a new domain too)
  • I again get complex. I was never able to maintain max above 300 my tier 1 or main tier links. If we're talking about junk tiers, I've had 15K links verified in it to be highest record. Which one @davbel you are talking about?
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited August 2013
    @spunko2010 campaign 1 started end of April, ranked no1 by late May and is still there.  Both were all-in from the start and both were new domains.

@Pratik both are single tier test spam campaigns and I only verify once, but I do cross check numbers using Ahrefs and Majesticseo
    edited August 2013
    @davbel. Ok, thanks a lot. One last question, so you turned off the daily limits from day one, and just left it to run? Or have you stopped and started it at times? I'm looking to replicate , but the thought of letting it run wild is quite scary, especially with no filters
  • ronron SERLists.com

Thanks for all of that @davbel.

@spunko2010 There are so many examples of this I can't even count them. I have been analyzing a ton of sites just to see what is happening across markets. There are a variety of methods to getting there, but good old fashioned pillage and plunder still works. The crazy part is that if it goes upside down at any point, just get a new domain, and rinse and repeat. Especially since you just got the results that you got.

@ron do you ever engage in this kind of SEM yourself?

The reason I'm so interested is, I've got 2 results that have stuck in position 3 and 4 on one of my keywords, I let one campaign run for far too long and it generated loads of junk / trash back in March, but they seem to stick really well and I want to copy that to my other projects.
  • @spunko2010 I just let them run.  As @Ron says, nothing scary.  If the url gets burned, move everything sideways to a new URL - If you use someone like Crazy Domains they can cost as little as a £1...

Test if you are still worried on something you don't care about.  Find an affiliate offer or a problem that has a decent adsense CPC, find a domain that works, stick up a few pages of content and start building links.  Once it starts to rank tidy it up, add the real content and start earning :D

I will stress that I wouldn't do this to any of my "real" sites that I've grown over time. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @spunko2010 It really is the way @davbel said. If the domain really means something, then try to do the job right. But to make some money on a site that will probably get whacked anyway for whatever stupid reason...I let it rip. The truth is they will all probably get whacked.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    Interesting thread guys, gonna test the theory on a few domains and see what happens.
  • "The more the freaking merrier!"

Ill try one :D 
  • @gooner Arsenal fan?

@davbel - How did you know? lol
    @davbel - Aren't Crazy Domains £1 offers only one domain per customer? Or can you buy them repeatedly at that price?
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited August 2013
    @gooner it's all a bit bizarre.  Some TLDs they'll let you buy repeatedly at £1 without question, but others you have to create a new account to get the £1 price.

From memory, .co.uk, .info are normally OK @£1, but .com and .org you need to open a new acct
    @davbel - Thanks mate, appreciate the info.
  • I really can't see how they make money from it as the renewals are really cheap too...
    Yea, it's great for us if we can get the £1 domains over and over. Right now i'm using internet.bs - £5.72 per .com standard price.