Skip to content

Spamvilla Recaptcha OCR Official Thread , Help And Updates !

Comments

• is spam-villa rechaptcha currently down? or just mine 
  • me too, I have spam-villa rechaptcha on 3 VPS but now all of them are down. They notice "unable to solve"
  • I want to get in on this but the uptime seems less than optimal. OP, get your fix on.
  • pony , andy1024  we dont have a single downtime if particularly few one of you guys getting unable to solve errors go to client area from your order and open a support ticket 
  • @spamvilla

I am quite new in spamvilla world, but i cannot understand why my account is not active..May i missed something?

Please can you tell me what i have to do?
    Thanks in advance... i sent you a mail and a ticked... i see always account pending....

Appreciate
  • zanzistor after order we hold funds especially from paypal for next 12 hours then it get processed and we set the clients emailed you this as well few hours ago

Regards
    Kelvin
  • I have not received any mail, by the way i will wait the 12 hours like you told me know... thanks for the clarification kelvin...
  • zanzistor well i emailed you within 5 minutes in your gmail please check
    Regards
    Kelvin
  • @spamvilla

i checked Twice, no mail in gmail, neither in tiscali.

• @spamvilla

I also check manually in the web mail in gmail.com and no mail arrived
  • @spamvilla

I am trying to catch you in skype, sent already an invite...
    Have you checked your smtp?
    I checked also the ticket and the status in your site, and is still in pending....Please add me in skype, if it will be possible....
    Really Appreciate,
    Regards.
    Cris
  • Jeez, this thing seems to work for a few hours only. Always down.

I set it SER up, watch it solve, head to bed, wake up to a stream of recaptcha getting unable to solve across my screen for a good ten minutues, and these are the easy recaptchas.

It is like every day.

I set my SEr threads to 200 and 50 proxies, and I even turn it off to ensure I am not crossing my limit of threads at Spamvilla and then turn it back on 10 minutes later and still not solves.

What gives? This is like every time I run SER for more then 1 hour

Such a let down
  • edited October 2013
    Ughh... So frustrated too, to be fair, worked with kelvin on some issues that appear to be coming from the SER / CB side of things. Still very frustrating
  • Spamvilla: Please publish a solve rate for your different plans. I'm on the low plan, but it looks like I only get one solve every 5-10 seconds. Captcha breaker is only showing a 34% solve rate from spamvilla. I turned SER from 140 threads back to 90, and it appears to have gone up to around 50%.

Threads is a bad way to sell the service, because it's highly dependent on your server. A thread could mean just about anything. Please change your plans to solves / second, with reccomendations based on SER submissions per day (something that we can measure and understand on our own end).
  • edited October 2013
    ^ I think there is a bug with SER / CB ... Because it's not feeding the captchas fast enough to SV. At least that's what we narrowed it down to. I have 2 large plans and still having trouble. I use top of the line VPS's loaded with all the bells and whistles, and it's across all of them. (the issue)
  • If it is SER and CB, I can tell you I use older versions of both for a bit ( I dont upgrade for a few days when I see the button ) and it does this on older versions too and the newest one ( just upgraded a few seconds ago and tried again )

It is a pain. I am trying to run campaigns where I rely on solving Recaptcha and while 60% is about the best I could expect, in reality I am only getting like 5% when you add in the all the down times from prior issues, recent API move, and now this.

• edited October 2013
    This is what we found out:

after a deep 6 hours investigation i can see the issue is completely different the captcha ports not getting enough captcha's on your side your last 5 min recent stats is avg 5-6 images per port

25 images avg in last 5 min so its like GSA SER is not forwarding enough captcha;s in our end please send me stats screenshot of your software's here and tell me in detailed what your setup , like software you are using and routing through CB , whats your retry settings in SER 

I know it's not specific to me because 1) I haven't changed anything on my end, I run the best VPS's money can buy and have several (happening on them all)... 2) I use the software everyday and have been for awhile now, I have everything optimized. I trim lists/isolate lists to only recaptcha, and when I do that, I can really see it choke up. I disable SV and the LPM will exceed 400 for a few min, then obviously taper off.

The good news is support is working on solving this issue, so it's going to just be a waiting game now. I have just disabled SV altogether and am now paying a service provider.

Looking at your issue, it may appear that we're talking about different things, Eliquid.
  • So if we are using spamvilla with GSA+CS do we need to enter the details in the GSA and CS or just in one of them ?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @cucurucu so CS added support now as well?
  • hmm @Spamvilla is it down / not working right now ? getting login failure
  • @Sven, yes you can add Spamvilla in CS.
  • Hi i m just back and after investigation i found we were getting DDOS attack through http api we are configuring firewall for it it will be back in 30 min or so
  • eliquid if you run this 200 threads in SER with 30$/monthly plan don't even think it will work if you have heavy volume of recaptcha SER is multi-thread software it will overload your ports for sure solving will be slower as there will be rejections and queuing 
  • skoh i told you what i seen from my eyes, its somehow not properly sending to our system it could be restricted outgoing request by your vps data center i found very rare data center restrict outgoing requests in there end to prevent ddos attack from there servers
    @Ovidius so they updated there software? Sorry Im not monitoring any of there threads or activities. Stopped that long ago when they spread lies and fake reviews. I just didn't care about CS anymore.
  • eliquid If it is SER and CB, I can tell you I use older versions of both for a bit ( I dont upgrade for a few days when I see the button ) and it does this on older versions too and the newest one ( just upgraded a few seconds ago and tried again )

so you have no id password you are just using plain ip:port settings now ?
  • edited October 2013
    @Sven Yes, they updated it 2 days ago. I was also told a lot of lies about their software being better that yours and I told the guy he is wrong. I just use it now as my 4th service.

BTW, can you make CS work with SER on port 88 also? I want to use CB running as webserver on port 80 and CS on port 88.

• Sven Yes CS added api too after 2/12 months later to be quite honest but it finally got added i asked by number of clients who use GSA + CS to add it there
    @Spamvilla no need to excuse...thats just logical to get your service added anywhere...I would do the same. I was just surprised to see them putting out updates again ;) Nothing new on that I guess though (except copying CB).
  • eliquid i asked you question let me ask again are u still using only ip:port ? from old api time ? lmk
This discussion has been closed.