Skip to content

ExpressIndexer.com indexing service - VALUE FOR MONEY

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Hey guys,

Update:

Global drip feeding option will be available soon, so you can set and forget a number that you want for auto drip feeding ability with your API submissions.
    Global drip feed option officially added.
    Just to let people know,

You do not lose credits anymore, they carry over every month until you use the.

It is a pay-as-you-go basis, you purchase your credits, your credits remain on your account until you have used them all.

Enjoy!
    http://www.expressindexer.com/
    edited November 2013
    Some exciting news for new and existing customers...

Express indexer has grown rapidly since we officially launched a little over a month ago.

Our service is only getting better and better, there will be new link packages available soon, monthly subscription based.

If you're looking for a stable long term indexing solution, think of the expressindexer!

Our current features include:

- drip feed your URLS for unlimited days, you can decide!
    - name your URL submissions so you can can set up your indexing campaigns
    - receive daily emails to remind you of ongoing drip feed submissions
    - Fully functioning API for plug and submit functionality
    - customise your API drip submissions
    - check the status of your URL submissions on your dashboard
    - search for your desired submission using the search box on your dashboard!
    - download your URL submissions with the easy search and download feature

These are the current features on the express train!

And best of all, a 40-60% instant indexing rate that creeps up to 70 - 80% just after 14 days of submission, we don't mess around!

If you haven't already got your account, get one now!

http://www.expressindexer.com
    Pricing structure has now been changed! More for your money!

• edited November 2013
    My package "expired" today before I was able to use all the available submissions. I spent $200. Not happy.
    Hey @sweeppicker, this happens because your package has an expiry date, however, I did mention that credits do rollover, but there needs to be an active subscription, if you were to purchase another package for the minimum amount, your allowance we become active again and you will have your remaining credits as well as your newly purchased credits.

This should all be fixed when we roll out our subscription based paypal payments as you will automatically be rebilled every 30 days meaning you will have an active subscription and you will constantly have credits available.

I understand you purchased a $200 package like a few others but this can be simply resolved by contacting me directly.

Thanks for your support.
    @sweeppicker I've fixed your issue now.

I would like to explain the rollover system a bit more clearer for everyone.

Your allowance does rollover and you do not lose credits, however you need to have an active subscription in place for this to occur.

Packages last for 30 days, once 30 days have passed you then need to repurchase a package, you may purchase any package you want, once payment has been made, your account becomes 'activated' and your left over credits will still be available to you as well as your new purchase.

This will be less complicated once we introduce subscription / auto bill payments through our custom cart, which will be introduced later tonight or tomorrow, you will be able to subscribe and also unsubscribe from packages from your dashboard.
  • No worries Tim89. 

Thanks for the quick response. Just so everyone knows I am very happy with the service. It was simply a misunderstanding. I apologize if I came off bitter. I'm definitely not. I was just a bit confused. Thanks again.

Mark
    Anytime, I'm happy to help..
  • can u offer smaller package? maybe around $1+.++ ..because i didn't use until 1 000 000 links for a month..and my budget is tight.
    Hey @eagleflux please check your PM
    The way the rollover works

Hi guys, just want to clarify how our "rollover system" works a little, firstly not many indexing services allow the rolling over of your credits and this could mean a lot to people, others maybe not, most indexing services on the market only give you for example 10,000 credits in a month and if you only use 7,000 of these credits you lose the remaining 3,000 credits each and every single month!

With express indexer, if you don't use all of your credits within a monthly period, your credits carry over to the next month, as long as you have an active subscription in place.

No Daily limitations

What's the point in having a "hands off, automated" indexing service if you have a daily allowance in place? Most indexing services if not all of them on the market today have daily processing limits, for example you might have a daily submission allowance of "50,000" submissions then your remaining links you build for that day do not get processed at all, OR they are submitted but stay "pending" until 24 hours have passed which in essence lowers your nexts days allowance because you begin to have a back log of submissions.

With express indexer there are NO daily limits, today you may submit 100,000 urls and tomorrow you may submit 10,000 there is literally no limit attached to your credits, after all, you've purchased your package, you should be able to use them as and when you please!

Save money

If you're looking to cut back on costs our service is a great way to get what you pay for, you don't lose out on any unused credits and you're able to submit as much as you want, when you want.
    Update guys!

During this weekend I will be setting up the dedicated server and migrating over to it, there shouldn't be much interference or down time.

This was due to a few people who wanted to purchase a subscription but could not connect to the site, this was a hosting issue and hopefully if all goes well should be rectified once migration has been completed, also due to the influx of customers that have signed up, I would like to maintain the same service to you all, by providing a much better back-end server which essentially keeps you guys happy with loading and processing speeds!

Thanks guys!
    Edit: Server migration is happening tonight/tomorrow morning.
    Heys, We're now running on a dedicated server, migration was a little overdue but it's done now, without a hiccup and no down-time! That's what I call rock solid!

Anyway, you may have noticed the site speed has improved and also if you check your "My url" section and currently try to download your URL batches, you will be downloading a file with 0 bytes, this is nothing to worry about and it is because this is the last thing being done as I'm typing this out to you guys now.

This will be completed and you should be able to access your batches within a couple of hours.

Thanks guys!

ps: for the people that could not connect to the site before, try now!
  • edited December 2013
    wanted to pay today with paypal - not possible.

tried my account and the account of my wife - same problem.

http://www0.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=31903084
    Hey @bekkolt can't open that link.. What was the issue?
  • why you can't open the link? it is valid link, a screenshot of the papypal notice, opened it myself just now. nevertheless,
    it just says that they can't process the payment and that i should return back to expressindexer.com

both accounts are verified and have enough money, i'm processing about 10+ payments everyday with pp, so i don't know why the problem exists.
    Hi @bekkolt sorry about that, the URL isn't working for me as I'm accessing the web via a tablet at the moment, I will try again on a desktop.

I'm not entirely sure why PayPal is refusing payment, I've checked my side and I don't see any payment attempts, I will contact paypal to see what the problem is, may I have the paypal email addresses you tried using so I can pass the information onto paypal?

You can PM me them if you would like to or you can email me at admin@expressindexer.com I can only apologise for this inconvenience and hopefully resolve it ASAP if you still would like to renew.
  • Tim,

Can you leave the links we submitted to be viewable longer than 30 days? It would be best if you would just leave them forever and let us delete them as we see fit?

I want to go back and look at my indexing of certain links and how they relate to SERP gains and I can't because everything is deleted.

Thanks!
    Meat
    Hey @meatplow 30 days was set as the max length for URL storage as beyond that point it would significantly slow down server performance if you count in the fact that each customer processes roughly 50,000 urls any given day, it works out to a lot of submissions to store, this was tested on a fully dedicated server with quite a high spec.

We recently upgraded server/hosting to a much higher spec (dedicated quad core with 16 gigs of ram) simply because I wanted to maintain the service and speed as more people were signing up, I shall see the server load and make a decision on whether to extend this time frame but this is no promise unfortunately, but I thank you for the suggestion.

Hope that explanation helped.
  • @tim89 are you storing the URLs in a DB or just as files on the server?

Maybe there could just be a log then like you have now, but without the files attached?

File Name    
    URLs Count    
    Created On    
    Status    
    Crawled Date
    # Days Dripped
    @Meatplow URLs are stored in a DB for file generation for customers and hosted on my server, once the users file is generated with the corresponding URL submission, these entries are deleted within the DB and the file for the user is what remains available for download for 30 days, This is why it can be never ending and needs to be flushed(deleted) every so often to make sure service remains fast and reliable.

I could introduce a "Log" section which would simply display the above information yes, but what benefit would that be for customers, if they can not check the urls within that submission may I ask?

• @tim89

The benefit is to be able to correspond ranking improvements with indexing patterns. So, if I see my rankings started improving on Dec 1st for a certain site, I could look in my indexing history and see that I submitted all 500 links on that day or that i set them to drip for 3 weeks and Dec. 1st happened to be the day that they finished dripping. It's basically just another piece of the puzzle.

When you have hundreds of sites, you test indexing, just like you would test different SER campaigns, anchor %s, types of links etc.

Indexing  = link velocity

So, having a log of what velocity you indexed would help for future campaigns!
    Ok, noted, will see what I can do..
  • RhymRhym Mājās :)
    @Tim89 is it possible to get a smaller subscription package? 33k links are too much for me, I need 5k daily at most...
    @Rhym the entire point of having packages like these are so that everyone can be equal and have the same sort of package, $35.77 for 1 Million credits per month is very competitive and also the fact that they rollover each month, meaning you don't lose any credits is also a bonus.

Packages were made for simplicity and value, and unfortunately the minimum package is 1,000,000 per month for $35.77.

Christmas trial free credits!

For people sitting on the fence on this service, why not grab yourself a free trial.

I will be giving new users a chance to trial the service for free, "Try before you buy" scheme, I will credit your account with 1,000 credits so you can test it out.

Please email me at Admin@expressindexer.com for your trial credits.

Merry Christmas guys,

Hey people, just would like to put this up here for everyone to see.

Some customers are experiencing a delay from the time they purchase a package and the time they receive their credits/package, this is a PayPal issue and only effects certain people, I can only apologise for the inconvenience and suggest that if you would like your package ASAP after having checked out and going through the Express Indexer check out (please wait at least 5 minutes after payment) then please contact me via email at Admin@expressindexer.com and I will apply the package for you and we can arrange an alternative payment arrangement.

I have made PayPal aware of this issue/problem and I am not very happy with it either as Express Indexer's custom check out cart works alongside PayPals' API but if PayPal is not processing/confirming your payments then no API confirmation is sent to Express Indexer, which means there is a delay for obtaining your package until PayPal processes those payments.

As I said, sometimes PayPal just refuses to take payment, I have spoken to their Business support and they have stated that it can take upto 24 hours to process a recurring profile/initial payment, so firstly, I would wait until the end of the day and if your payment still has not been processed then simply contact me and we can work something out.

Thanks for your patience and support, apologies for PayPals awfulness.