Skip to content

Who really want the WEB 2.0 working properly?

Comments

• JamesJames SEREngines.com
    Anyone who opt-ed in with their email address on http://www.serengines.com after the 16th Jan, unfortunately there was a bug in the WP theme I was using and your email wasn't registered to receive SER Engines launch updates.

If you don't mind just entering your email again that would be appreciated. For those unsure if their email was registered or not, it won't hurt to enter it again as it won't allow duplicates (so you won't receive duplicate emails from us)

• ronron SERLists.com
    I'm in.
  • @ranknow
    I feel your pain. But rest assured its better to release with
    everything 100% correct then to upset subscribers due to bugs etc..

I agree. Just want to be realistic about it thats all. Just keep us in the loop.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Yip..my email was lost. Now I've resubscribed. :-)
  • mm just thinking if you take longer to release this, you will need to Recheck the platforms you already have coded to see if there was some change... 
  • edited February 2013
    What do i do with the SER_Engines.vcf file?
    It's just a company profile proprieties card?
  • This could be a great alternative to Senuke Xcr. You could offer it for less because the underlying software (GSA) is ready, you just need to focus on coding the platforms.
    @rodolWe check the platforms daily, so that is not a problem.. 

eLeSlash I think that is something MailChimp send you, just ignore it. 

@Charybdis Agree. Coding platforms and maintaining them is what we plan to do :)
  • JAMESE Do you have a release date yet?
    @ranknow Sorry, can't give an official date.
  • edited February 2013
    Just check in recent update there info about it, beta version, how to use it
    @anudeepkanwar I think Sven was meaning that the integration with our SEREngines.com api is BETA.
  • Can't wait till you release this.   =)
  • JAMESE you have your beta tester team ?
  • Can i also test as beta user ?
    Regards
  • i have subscribe and didn't got any notification at all..

@eLeSlash Yes we have a few people testing the API and engines before release.

@darman82 You entered your email address right? You would of got an email confirming your subscription to the mailing list to be notified when we release.

• When this will be launch and how testing going on and which 20 approx sites it include
  • Any Update hows testing going for this ?
  • Already registered and awaiting:)
  • I making a web2.0 tool?
    any one interested in? after it is done, i expect Sevn will integrate with gsa :-)
  • great @awint hope it will be a good one any beta or test ?
  • So two members are making a tool now? awint JAMESE

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If jamese product works as planned, you won't need any other web 2.0 tool. It will all be done with GSA SER.
  • Someone come out with it omg..  This sucks waiting forever. :/  Patience is not one of my virtue's. :(
  • Any update hows testing going on ?
  • i want to join JAMESE  project, it seem he meet some issue. here I have 2 fulltime coders exclusively focus on web2.0 script update. if JAMESE like, i can contribute to GSA web2.0 project.   but GSA can not handle web2.0 which use javascript right?  so MS or other tool is a must to compensate.
  • Aaaaaaaand 4 months passed.