Skip to content

Who really want the WEB 2.0 working properly?

Comments

• Signed up as well......
  • Signed up too!
  • I'm in, I'd put your price up and take this on full time. You'd prob get 50% of GSA users on once you have enough targets, and there's a shitload of user right now :p
  • yep, I'm in too :)  Looking forward to this and helping to support it at a reasonable price point. I'm sure it'll be well worth it.  Thanks Jamese
  • Any updates on this? Still likely to go ahead?
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @hungryim Yeah! Its sure is going ahead! Working through the Web2.0 engines (thanks for @Sven for all your help!) and also building an API that will integrate directly with GSA SER so you will always have the latest engines from us without having to do anything :)

• Wow... this all sounds great to me. I am in too :) Just signed up
  • Sounds brill Jamese! For those of us with multiple GSA licenses will this work across all our servers?
  • I'm in too.
    @hungryim How many instances of GSA are you running ?
  • Well, I'm running 6.  I know there are a lot more out there running more than I.
  • I run between 10 and 20 depending on the number of jobs I have.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    When you guys say instances, these aren't separate licenses, are they? You're just partitioning a VPS and running the same license on one piece of hardware, right?
  • Seperate licenses
  • ronron SERLists.com
    My God!
  • haha yeh CB is prob gonna break the bank...
  • wow i was thinking exactly the same as ron... you must be running huge SEO campaigns.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Hey Jamese, I signed up.  How is this going?
    @Brandon Going great!

The API which will be used for delivering the engine updates to SER should be ready for beta testing on the 25th (my API developer is away getting married :) )

As for the Web2.0 engines, we are working on them on a daily basis and getting a number of them working (some with @Sven's help as there are "undocumented" tricks to his brilliant script engine).
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Keep up the good work! I look forward to the results. 

@Jamese - will you also be able to put together a list of which ones require a special capcha service and those that we can use CB on? Would be very neat!
    @GlobalGoogler That sounds like a great idea! I will work on it.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Jamese - are you also able to compile a list of platforms that are not working so we don't enable those until they're fully working? No point enabling platforms that it can't post to!
    @GlobalGoogler I am just going off a big excel list of Web2.0's from top to bottom based on PR which some are new and some are not to GSA. I am not sure of all the working/not working web2.0 engines in GSA.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Jamese - could you pm me the list so I can check it out? I'm about to start on a web2.0 manual campaign. 
    @GlobalGoogler grab the list from @mamadou's post earlier in the thread. Basically we are working from top to bottom (and some added ones) based on PR.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Jamese - thanks!
  • Hi

I have tried it. It works OK but is a little buggy and requires quite a bit of manual intervention. What it does well though is to modify the sites by removing the standard welcome post, changing the theme and a few other things like removing standard sidebar links etc.
  • @JAMESE

How are we going to submit multiple Articles to the same web 2.0 account ? does SER allow that in a neat way ? I think you must think of this point very well.

You know that these high quality sites are not meant for a 1 Article submission. I usually submit 10/15 Articles to the same web2.0 account before I move on to a new account.

• @mamadou you can repost to the same account with GSA
  • @rodol

Do you mean by clearing the history and launch the project again ? or there is a better/faster way ?