Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• edited September 2014
    @oil, testmy.net also uses flash :-)

Just freezed my Firefox flash plugin on a server.

But the 1st test was successful and to Dallas server I have 60mbps minimum, 140mpbs median, and 240mbps maximum.
  • NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    Dear our valued customers,
    Thanks for being with us for more than 5 month at GSA forum. In order to give you better services and support with the increase of the hardware and staff's cost, we had to come to the decision to change our SEO VPS's price a little bit. Active services of old customers will not be affected, only applied to new orders from now on. More info: https://greencloudvps.com/seo-optimized-vps.php
    We give more discounts for quaterly/semi-annually/annually payments. You can use the coupon GSA to get 10% off recurring too.

Best regards,
    GreenCloudVPS team
  • kasun0777kasun0777 Panadura, Sri Lanka
    I just ordered. My Invoice id is 5096. Please quick setup. 

Thank you.
    edited October 2014
    @kasun0777: Hello, you should have received the info via email already. Thanks!

GreenCloudVPS is turning 1 year old on October 6th. Since our first start on October 6th 2013, we have been growing fast with the best effort to provide you premium services and support. Now we have customers over 81 countries around the world, with thousands of VPS and servers powered and running. As a Thank you for all of our loyal customers, we have several limited offers which will last in 3 days only:

1. 20% off recurring any VPS plans with the coupon BIRTHDAYVPS , limited to first 30 orders and applied one per order only. This will go out fast!

2. 20% off recurring our dedicated servers FR2, FR3 and FR4 with the coupon BIRTHDAYSERVERS , supplied while stock lasts!

3. Free 2 months for any annually VPS orders or 1 month for dedicated server orders, contact our sale to claim it once you sign up.
    4. GreenCloudVPS proudly introduces our new KVM SSD VPS plans: https://greencloudvps.com/kvm-vps.php
    Start from $5/month with both Windows/Linux OS available and dedicated resources with SolusVM Control Panel, you can control your VPS with lots of features like Start/Stop/Reboot or even Reinstall your VPS's OS in your Control Panel, completely Automated!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via Live chat or Ticket: https://greencloudvps.com/contact.php

Best regards,
    GreenCloudVPS Team
  • kasun0777kasun0777 Panadura, Sri Lanka
    Good speed and 2ms ping. Will hope working as a great. 

Thank You.
  • NDTN - just ordered FR3. In invoice it states:
    $68.00 USD for the first month
    Then $85.00 USD for each month
    Effective Date: Nov 2, 2014

Where did the 20% off recuring dissapear ?
    @RayBan: hi just replied to your ticket, I will fix it for you once the server's delivered. Thanks!
  • Ok, all creared, thank you @NDTN.
  • @NDTN Discount is still available right? I am going to go for the SEO2 plan. Should I choose the 100GB SAS or the 400GB HDD? Is there a significant speed difference between the two?
    @Monie: yes the discount is still available. If you dont need much space you can go with SAS drive instead for better Disk I/O performance. Thanks!
  • @NDTN OK thanks. Based on my research SAS doesn't seem to provide that much of a performance improvement over SATA. I will just go for the 400GB SATA HDD. Glad to be able to snag this discount! :D
    @Monie: Thanks, please put it in order note so we can deliver the right HDD for you :)
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Happy birthday Green Cloud VPS --- Very happy with my dedicated servers.
    Just a little  disappointing to see no birthday special for existing members, like a upgrade special.

But it is no big deal i am happy with what i have
    @royalmice: Thank you for your business! I have just sent you a special deal with the specs you requested a few days ago, please check your PM, thanks!
  • I strongly suggest you guys to take the VPS / Dedicated Servers from the GreenCloudVPS.com

This is the best website and it have all requirements to run GSA smoothly and perfectly.

Very high internet connection speed, high quality, fast and great support and incredible prices!

10/10 from me!
  • discount still valable ??
    @albahja: Yes still available :)
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    edited October 2014
    Currently I have one VPS with you and one VPS with SolidSeoVPS.
    On both on them I'm importing the same url list scraped with Scrapebox (around 30MB or urls)

SolidSeoVPS spec: 2x3.7 GHz 2GB RAM
    GreenCloudVPS spec: 4x3.4 GHz 4GB RAM

On both of them I'm importing the list with 250 threads. The CPU usage on both of them is almost the same (around 80-90%). The VPS from GreenCloudVPS it's supposed the be a little bit faster because it has 4 cores but it's not. My VPS with Solid is running constantly with 250 threads and the number of threads of on the VPS from you varies from 150-250.

@NDTN Are you sure that you are not overselling???
    @miren: Hello,
    We are not overselling our VPS. With SEO2 other customers might get 300-400 threads. If you have problem and want us to take a look at it, please open a support ticket.
    Thanks!
  • Ordered FR3 dedi for $68. :D
    @Monie: Your server will be delivered soon.
    Thanks!
  • Had my first seo optimized vps order with greencloud

Here is my order number: 5691827712

*too bad I wasn't able to have promo code (Hopes to be have a discount in recurring months LOL)
    @JedWafu: Hi we received your order, your VPS will be delivered soon.
    Thanks!
    Special deal for today:

CPU: E3-1230
    RAM: 8GB
    HDD: 1TB RAID1
    Unmetered Bandwidth on 1Gbps port
    Bulletproof server from France

Only $62/month recurring (Please use the coupon GSA)

• just made an order, please check it :)
    @eightPM: Your server was delivered and I answered your ticket too :)

Need a monster to run your SEO tools? Check out our DEDIUS5: https://greencloudvps.com/dedicated-servers-us.php

Server with 64 REAL CORES, 128GB RAM, SSD drives available, can be upgraded to more RAM, more IPs and more drives and you can create multiple VPS inside :)

• Will you support centos 7 in a near future?
    @CheapcaptchaCS‌ We can install CentOS 7 on our dedicated server and KVM VPS now, just fill in the order note :)
  • is it bulletproof?