Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    @sunnyjk Hello, it depends on other settings like proxies/lists/etc, but the estimated threads for them are ~ 500, 800-1000, 1000+ threads for FR1, FR2 and FR3.
    We have just launched new Backup/Storage VPS services with 10Gbps port, RAID-10 SAS drives, DDOS protected. More information here: http://blog.greencloudvps.com/greencloudvps-add-new-illinois-us-location-launches-10gbps-unmetered-storage-vps.html
    Thank you!
  • @NDTN is the Storage VPS service good for Running SEo?
    @Molex: SEO Tools are not recommended to run on our Storage plans because they have limited CPu resources.
  • Any discount coming soon? :)
    @bencrabara‌ You can use the coupon GSA to get 10% off recurring for VPs and coupon HDU for $5 off for servers. Thanks!
  • Hoping for a Christmas sale! As i have missed the blackfriday sale.. I hope your gonna have some Christmas sale!
    @Molex: We are preparing for Christmas Sale now :D
  • Now?? Where is it.. Ima buy now
  • @NDTM any tentative date for Christmas offer launch. I just need 1 more VPS urgently
    @sunnyjk: We will send out promotion email shortly, Christmas offers will be launched on Christmas. Thanks!
    We’d like to express our sincere appreciation for your confidence and loyalty this past year. Wishing you a 2015 filled with happiness and prosperity.
    As many of you requested, we are happy to announce that our Holiday Dash Sale was launched - up to 50% off on our VPS/Dedicated Servers.

Once again we wish you a happy holiday season. We look forward to sharing a successful and exciting 2015 with all of our customers.
  • oh... only for the first month. it seems its not a happy holiday Christmas for greencloudvps for me ;( and not for seo optmized vps.. sad.
    @Molex: For SEO VPS you can pay for 6 months and get the 7 months free :)
  • Hi 
    I just purchased VPS US - US1:

Transaction ID: 2R5595912Y396462R
    Transaction Date: 26/12/2014

Please send login details to me, thanks.
    @light: Hello, your VPS was delivered already.
    Thanks!
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited December 2014
    They are the best VPS, use them I have for some time there SEO 2 package rocks for GSA SER.
    4 GB 4 cores %99 up time..it a killer. I run GSA for days on it doing campaigns for my clients. Many other VPS's had to reconnect I never had a problem with there VPS at all.

It's a killer VPS buy it now or get stuck with some VPS that will slow your GSA Ser efforts down dramatically take it from someone who bought it, is constantly using it and kills it with GSA SER like you wouldn't believe, I'm surprised its still up and running
    @linkedseo: Thank you very much for you feedback!

Special promotion for today:

Order FR3 and get FR4 instead! That's not all! Use the coupon HDU to get $5 off recurring, so you can get FR4 for $80/month recurring! Only a few left in stock!
    Special promotion for this week:

Order FR3 and get FR4 instead! That's not all! Use the coupon HDU to get $5 off recurring, so you can get FR4 for $80/month recurring! Only a 4 left in stock!
    Today special offer:

Order FR2 and get E3-1230 CPU (4 cores 8 threads) instead of normal E3-1220v2 (4 cores 4 threads): https://greencloudvps.com/dedicated-servers-fr.php

• How about a deal on FR7?  
    @rad: Please contact our Sales here: https://greencloudvps.com/contact.php. We can talk more about it :)
    Today special:
    Order a SEO3 VPS and get FR2 instead! Only a few left for this promotion so hurry! With FR2 you can run 1000-1200 threads with no issue! Specs:

- E3-1220v2 (4 cores)
    - 8GB RAM
    - 1TB SATA RAID1
    - Unmetered bandwidth on 1Gbps port
    - Normal price: $70/month

• jsessions1jsessions1 Atlantis (I'm Atlantian)
    Any deals going on right now ?
    @jsessions1: You can still order SEO3 and get FR2 or order FR3 and get FR4 :)
    any other deals ? possibly a slightly less expensive option  ? thank you for the fast response ? 
    @jsessions1: You can always use the GSA coupon to get 10% off recurring any VPS order :)
    ok great I haven't used you guys before but I might have to give you guys a shot . I have been trying to compare the providers on here to see who to go with . I have narrowed it down to you guys and one other it seems . Thank you again for the fast response that means a lot 

@jsessions1: Thanks! Please let us know if you need further assistance.
    Special offer:
    Order a SEO3 VPS and get FR2 instead! Only a few left for this promotion so hurry! With FR2 you can run 1000-1200 threads with no issue! Specs:

- E3-1220v2 (4 cores)
    - 8GB RAM
    - 1TB SATA RAID1
    - Unmetered bandwidth on 1Gbps port
    - Normal price: $70/month