Skip to content

GreenCloudVPS.com - Windows VPS From $8/Month - Optimized for SEO Tools

Comments

• NDTNNDTN GreencloudVPS.com
    @1957525979 Yes our VPS/servers in France are bulletproof. Thanks!
  • Please process my order:

Your Order Number is: 3094393005

Thank you

@PHILIPPINES: Hello, you should have received the info already. Thanks!
    edited October 2014
    Another great deal, 50% off first month, only 2 servers available, grab them fast!

E3-1230 3.4GHz (4 cores 8 threads)
    16GB RAM
    120GB SSD
    Unmetered Bandwidth on 1Gbps port
    Only $42.5 first month with the coupon NLSPECIAL

Special deal, order FR1 and get FR2 instead, only 3 servers available, valid for 3 days from now only, grab them fast!

E3-1220v2 3.3GHz (4 cores 4 threads)
    8GB RAM
    1TB HDD
    Bulletproof server
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    Which plan should I buy for the best results with respect to GSA SER ranker?

SEO3 6GB 6 Cores 1 600GB SATA/200GB SAS15k Unmetered $60 / mo Order
    OR
    SSD2 6GB 4 Cores 1 60GB Pure SSD Unmetered $50 / mo Order

There difference is about CORES? But SSD drives seem to be faster than SATA? What do you suggest as far as fastest results are concerned?
    @sabahat: With SEO3 you will have more cores = more power. But if you have huge lists + projects then SSD will be better.
    Thanks!
    edited October 2014
    Which one would give me better LPM? I buy premium lists from more than 100K each month. Which would be better in terms of LPM?
    @sabahat: SEO3 will give you better LPM. You can choose our SAS15k drive in SEO3, which will give you pretty the same performance as SSD drive :)
    @NDTN I want order SEO3 with SAS15k drive ... How to do so?
    @sabahat: You can place the order on SEO3 and put the SAS15k request in the order note.
    Thanks!
    Just ordered FR1 and because of the promotional offer I was lucky to get FR2 dedicated server in just $50. So far the performance is magnificent. : )
    @sabahat: Thank you very much for your feeback! The promotion for FR1 is over now. We will have more deals available in a few days :)
    edited November 2014
    Special deal, get FR4 with the price of FR3, $100 -> $85, grab them fast!

E3-1240 3.3GHz (4 cores 8 threads)
    24GB RAM
    450GB SAS15k Drive RAID1(as fast as SSD)
    Bulletproof server
    Order here! Use the coupon GSAFR4
    edited November 2014
    Hello guys its time to review this incredible service.

I was lucky to get a FR2 dedicated on a FR1 price ($50) ... By mistake I did something wrong with network service. And their support was incredibly awesome throughout. This guy Dzung Nguyen has been the most helpful guy when it comes to customer support and satisfaction. He did his level to best get things in order by contacting the Datacenter again and again even though it was my mistake.

The server has incredible speed => Both processing and internet!

I'd advice everyone to stop seeking for servers anymore and go for GreenCloudVps without a second thought. Their price, support and quality is amazing!

I promise I have no affiliation with this server whatsoever! I am a previous user of BermanHosting. I don't reject them but I have more needs when it comes to speed. So I go for GreenCloudVPS dedicated one referred by SERLISTs publication guide.

I am planning to order "FR5" in the coming months as it allows SSD drive for faster results = )

@sabahat: Thank you very much for your feedback and your business! Customers' satisfaction is our goal and will always be :)
    Order FR2 server and get E3-1230 (4 cores 8 threads) instead of E3-1220v2 (4 cores 4 threads), limited time offer!

• Order No.6266940040 FR4
    @lunaya: Thank you for your order. Your server will be delivered within 12 hours.
    Thanks!
    GreenCloudVPS is now accepting Bitcoin as a payment gateway, besides Paypal, Perfect Money and WMZ (Web Money). You can buy our VPS and dedicated servers using Bitcoin now.
  • Any Black Friday coupons?
    @adystanley: Not yet at the moment, we will think of it and let you know soon :)
  • Yeah, i hope you will release some coupons because Black Friday is tomorrow and i want to place a new order.
  • @adystanley - I hear ya.

I'm on the verge of purchasing a dedi with greencloud myself after checking out various providers yesterday and today. I probably would have already paid if this offer was still available:

Special deal, order FR1 and get FR2 instead
    @adystanley @OldFusser: This offer is expired now, but we will have several special offers in the next few days for November 28th.
  • edited November 2014
    Ok. We will wait for new promotions / offers.
  • Hello there. Can you please activate my windows VPS that is in invoice #7066? thanks.
    @ayed12345 Hello your VPS will be activated soon. Thanks!
    edited November 2014
    Dear customers!
    READY for a Black Friday Special DEAL? We have some extreme limited deals for you! Limited Time Offer November 24th - December 1st.

Additional 10% Off For Life when you pre-pay Annually!

1. 20% off on any FR2, FR4, FR7: https://greencloudvps.com/dedicated-servers-fr.php use the coupon 7AN2IZV13C
    Apply 1 per customer only. 
    2. 15% off any VPS plans, use the coupon AT5U7L80YD 
    You can order as many as you want, no limited quantity applied for this coupon!

- All discounts are for LIFE, as long as you keep the product active, paid, and the account in good standing your discount will apply for the life of the product you order!

- To our loyal current clients: We love you! We do not like it when companies treat new customers with discount offers better than their loyal existing customers too! We have great news for you, purchase any new Black Friday deal today and we will add on '1' free month of service to the new product for every year you have been a customer or receive 50% off (VPS) or 30% off (Dedicated Servers) on the 7th month services with us! Please be aware, you can not cancel or transfer from an existing GreenCloudVPS service at these Black Friday discount rates - but you can order a new service on these discount promotions and enjoy extra free months of service as a bonus for your continued loyalty!

Thanks!
  • How many GSA threads with 50 campaigns can handle FR1, FR2 and FR3 server ?