[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

1789101113»

Comments

• Hello , I am nilthiratno i have tried this service years ago with same shit list i unsubscribed.. again i subscribed after seen new version and it did automatically pays 2 times open a ticket no response... contacted via mail no response here is my details :[#UAZ-532113] i want to say like earlier you guys scamming people. same list everyday exactly as serocket . please refund me or fix this issue i using your list 3 months same list again and agan dont SCAM.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited May 11
    Hey jimmymlm

I've responded to the ticket you opened, regarding the double-charge you had 93 days ago. I've extended your account to make up the difference (A month as you requested. - Plus an extra month on top of that for the trouble you seem to have had. )

In the future please manage your paypal subscriptions more carefully (We cannot cancel them for you on our end), and know that we do not normally offer refunds or account extensions after such an extended period of time. (But if you do slip up, and somehow make multiple subscriptions again, do let us know within a reasonable amount of time and we will get you refunded.)

Regarding your feedback here:

Firstly, you have no idea whatsoever what our list is like - because, as I stated a second ago, you have not used our service in nearly 3 months.

But aside from that, If you really were having problems when your account was still active, then I have to guess you were repeatedly downloading the master-list and not the "Only New" list published along-side it each day.

The master-list IS indeed, all verified urls ever published.

The only-new list is just that; Only the new verified urls.

I hope this resolves your issues - if not, please open a ticket or shoot me a message here. Contrary to what your opinion seems to be, we are indeed here to help you get the most out of our service.

Regards,

-Jordan

• Jason225Jason225 Canada
    Hello,
    How can I try free trial
  • ujaninujanin Russia
    1linklist.com Why the domain does not work?
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    Hey Ujanin,

We should be back up briefly. There was an attack on one of our DNS providers nodes, were simply waiting on the restored DNS to propagate now - try again in an hour or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards, 

-Jordan