Skip to content

[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

Comments

• Hello , I am nilthiratno i have tried this service years ago with same shit list i unsubscribed.. again i subscribed after seen new version and it did automatically pays 2 times open a ticket no response... contacted via mail no response here is my details :[#UAZ-532113] i want to say like earlier you guys scamming people. same list everyday exactly as serocket . please refund me or fix this issue i using your list 3 months same list again and agan dont SCAM.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    edited May 2017
    Hey jimmymlm

I've responded to the ticket you opened, regarding the double-charge you had 93 days ago. I've extended your account to make up the difference (A month as you requested. - Plus an extra month on top of that for the trouble you seem to have had. )

In the future please manage your paypal subscriptions more carefully (We cannot cancel them for you on our end), and know that we do not normally offer refunds or account extensions after such an extended period of time. (But if you do slip up, and somehow make multiple subscriptions again, do let us know within a reasonable amount of time and we will get you refunded.)

Regarding your feedback here:

Firstly, you have no idea whatsoever what our list is like - because, as I stated a second ago, you have not used our service in nearly 3 months.

But aside from that, If you really were having problems when your account was still active, then I have to guess you were repeatedly downloading the master-list and not the "Only New" list published along-side it each day.

The master-list IS indeed, all verified urls ever published.

The only-new list is just that; Only the new verified urls.

I hope this resolves your issues - if not, please open a ticket or shoot me a message here. Contrary to what your opinion seems to be, we are indeed here to help you get the most out of our service.

Regards,

-Jordan

• Hello,
    How can I try free trial
  • ujaninujanin Russia
    1linklist.com Why the domain does not work?
    Hey Ujanin,

We should be back up briefly. There was an attack on one of our DNS providers nodes, were simply waiting on the restored DNS to propagate now - try again in an hour or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Regards, 

-Jordan
    Hey guys,

A bit of downtime today. We had HDD failure on the host machine last night, and FINALLY heard back from support just a few minutes ago. We should be back-up within a few hours (We had on-site backups, were just waiting for the HDD swaps.)

As always, thanks for your patience!

Regards,

-Jordan
  • Jordan, I tried to reach you by Skype, but you seem offline. 

I just created a ticktet: Reference number is: #CEE-881578
  • I would like to try this.
  • @1linklist Got a couple of questions before I onboard. How many new/unique URLs per week? Do you filterout for unique urls or unique domains ? What kind of OCR sw/service do you use to break captchas? What are the custom engines/platform you provide? If I am unhappy can I get no question asked refund policy? I am new to here but that doesn't make i am a newbie. I know how ser works and all the tools. I am going to use this on dedicated server with catchall. So far i am scraping my self and now i want to quit and try your list.
    @prbkshv I've answered your ticket. It looks like you already have your account back in good standing though. You weren able to sign back-up because we were still restoring the database at that time.

The site is fully functional now :) I thank everyone for their patience while we got everything back online.

@crannoheads,

Go right ahead! We offer a completely free trial (Though your limited to 10% of our daily output.

@silvesterisme,

I'll do my best to answer your questions :)

1. How many new/unique URLs per week?
    We *average* 30-50k unique urls per day. So between 210,000 and 350,000.

2. Do you filterout for unique urls or unique domains? 
    We filter for both, where applicable (Contextuals being by unique domain, for example.)

3.What kind of OCR sw/service do you use to break captchas?
    Just captcha breaker. Though if you use a service like 1Captchas (Our OCR Server) with our identified lists feed, you'll get WAY more urls then we publish to the verifieds folder. We do plan to add a second, OCR driven list eventually - but have not had time to set up the logistics for that yet.

4.What are the custom engines/platform you provide?
    We have only a few of those; Our main draw is our modified Blog platforms engine file. It picks up where Svens default engine file is less aggressive.

5. If I am unhappy can I get no question asked refund policy?
    Due to the nature of our service, we dont offer a no questions asked refund policy - we will definitely ask questions; but if after we do we cant help you get our lists running to your (And OUR) satisfaction, then yeah, sure :)

Why stress over making the switch though? As I mentioned to the poster above you, we offer a free (limited) trial. Plug it in, and give us a whirl - make your decision afterwards.

Regards,

-Jordan
  • 1linklist jordan i have opened a sub today for service (after 2 months of inactivity) and i cant access the panel now nor fetch the files, please check my ticket #RAV-647719 
  • Hi!

11 days ago I sent you $55 through PayPal for this months subscription but now I just logged in my account and it says no subscription found
    Transaction ID is 5VR61559VN196813H

Please extend it for me

Thanks in advance
    Hey @seomarketking and @lauuuer you guys should both be fixed up now :)

Regards,

-Jordan
  • @1linklist my accounts for the list and captcha solver are both broken as well, can I get those back?
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi just joined, want to set up auto sync but your link in the PDF which is supposed to send me to the instruction page of how to set up auto sync goes straight to the sign up page. I created a ticket but since I have not received any email notification that the ticket has been created/opened I wanted to let you know the situation. Please help to resolve the issue. Thank You, Max
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi any chance of resolving this issue today if possible?
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi I am sorry but I have to cancel, I needed your service really urgent, I emailed and left messages. I cannot wait. Maybe I will try later once more.
    Hey Max, Sorry for not getting to your ticket sooner - I've been away from my desk most of the day.

If you'd like a refund I can go ahead and do that for you, but if not please enjoy our service.

If you decide to stick around, please DO take a thorough look at that members-area. Everything you were looking for was right there - though I freely admit that the manual included in your welcome email is out of date and needs the links in IT updated.

Again, sorry for the trouble.

Regards,

-Jordan
  • MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi Jordan

what we will do is this: You keep the 60 Euros. I have already signed up with Loopline now. But we have so many clients, for which we do their marketing and rankings, that it might be a good idea to run with two link providers. I will get back to you in the next couple of weeks and than we will add your list to the mix. I will however cancel the repeat billing with PayPal for now and mark the case as closed. Once we are ready to run with your list you have to create repeat billing. I think this is a workable solution for both of us. ?
    Regards
    Max

• MaXMaX Portugal
    Hi Jordan, you don't seem to be a regular reader of the comments left for you :)
    edited September 2017
    Hey Max,

Sorry about that - I only check this forum thread once or twice per day. The best way to get in contact with me or support staff is generally the ticket system, since it goes straight to a mobile alert on my phone.

If you still aren't getting the emails from the ticket system, make sure you have white-listed our address. (admin[at]1linklist.com and support[at]1linklist.com) Given what we sell, most email-filters throw us right into the spambox otherwise.

Your solution sounds good to me, and to make up for the hassle with the manual/sync setup I have went ahead and extended your existing subscription for an extra 30 days as well.

Just make sure to re-up once it expires; If your using the Sync tool and not signing in every day, or signed up for the email delivery of each days list, you probably wont notice until Gsa runs out of fresh links.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Regards,

-Jordan

• edited October 2017
    I have tried your service ages ago, and it really SUCKS!

Same old shitte list again and again! No engine works ..etc. So it's sucks!

Honestly, i didn't want to ask for a refund cause I knew i wouldn't get a response.
    But after some time i checked my PayPal guess what? I forgot to cancel your service, and it has been keeping recurring every month. Even that I didn't want to ask for a refund cause I forgot to cancel your service.

A few days ago I got noticed again I charged, and I wanted to try your service guess what? Your website down. I can;t generate your list.

Your blackhatworld BST closed.

https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/1linklist-com-millions-of-fresh-urls-every-day-guides-tutorials-auto-sync-and.703512/page-3

No response here.

I am going to open a dispute regarding this via PayPal.

If you don't refund I fight back.

I lost over $500 cause of this ( know I forgot to cancel your service, so I don't want to ask refund for past months)

But for this month I am going to open a refund.

I will update this post whether seller is going to refund my money for this month or not.

AGAIN IF YOUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS DOWN WHY THE HELL YOU KEEP CHARGING???

PS : From the first day i tried this service i knew this service is SUCKS! but i forgot to cancel and it keep charging. All i am asking a refund for a recent charge.
    edited October 2017
    @maxhosting,

If you'll give me your 1Linklist username or transaction ID's I'll refund the last 3 months for you. Thats as far back as I'll go though, sorry.

1Linklist is still very much alive and kicking. The half an hour or so of down-time this morning was just weekly server maintenance.

I'm very sorry to hear that our service disappointed you a few years ago. Its changed a lot since then though, and I think you judge us unfairly.

Anywho If you'll give me the PayPal transaction IDs in question I'll push some refunds through for you.

Regards,

-Jordan

Hey @Maxhosting

Still waiting to hear back from you. Looks a little odd you saying all those things, demanding refunds, then never signing in here or giving us you 1Linklist account ID.

We only had 1 payment/dispute on the day in question and I'd hate to have to post that email here, since it belongs to another Linklist seller - but if you cant send me another matching transaction ID/1Linklist account ID from that time-frame I just might have to do so.
  • @1linklist

I got refund same day.Thank you about it. I didn't want to get past months as it's my fault too. (forgot to cancel) and the bad scenario was your site was not there. And subed for another and seems it's worse than i am having you. 

I am going to sub again if you are ok with that. 

My username is nilantho

• @admin: Sorry for spamming.

@1linklist - I got an issue with your other service 1captchas.com and you are still not responding to it. It's been a full month now. Contact me asap!!!

You said you are going to get it sorted out and nothing... Ticket number is: #ZTM-632774
    @errorx

All tickets are answered at this point - so Im assuming we got you sorted out? If not please PM me here or email me at admin@1captchas.com and I'll make sure your problem is solved. 
    -Jordan
  • Do you have any coupons?
    Hey @gsauser, coupon code "ONEMORETIME" will get you 65% off recurring, but is only valid for the next 7 days.

Regards,

-Jordan and the 1linklist team
  • BenzBenz My Laptop
    hello,..

the 65% off recurring discount is still available?