Skip to content

[1LINKLIST.COM] - ★MILLIONS of fresh urls, EVERY DAY★ - Guides, Tutorials, Auto-Sync, and More!

Comments

• sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    @prbkshv - Added you. See you on the other side.
  • edited October 2014
    Super-satisfied customer here. Would like to add my review. :)

Simply put, this service is WORTH. EVERY. PENNY.

Seriously, if you're using GSA SER, this service is all you need. You never need to buy another verified list ever again. You get a never-ending supply of new verified URLs at the same price that others are selling just ONE verified list. 

And another thing that's totally great about this service is that you get access to a very awesome community (in a forum and Skype group) full of great people like @sagarpatil and Jordan ( @1linklist ) who are always willing to help you out no matter what your problem. With their advice and help, you can be sure that you'll be running your SER setup at maximum capacity!

Why are you still reading this? Just get this service!
  • How many Lpm and dpm i can expect?
    I bought list from 2 vendor here and only get like 500 DPM and 5 LPM, is that normal?
    What is your LPM if I buy your list?
    I not select the comment guest book etc.
  • 1linklist1linklist FREE TRIAL Linklists - VPM of 150+ - http://1linklist.com
    @1957525979 members have reported LPM anywhere from 50+ to 200+.
    As the lists are updated daily, your LPM should stay consistent. 
    Let me know if you have more questions.
  • edited October 2014
    This is the best GSA list service. I have tried 2 others last week but this one is the best as of today. I am getting great amount  Verified links and LpM.. Their customer service is too good and Sagar helps to setup GSA from scratch. 

I am new to GSA (installed it on 8th Oct), but now I am feeling very comfortable due to their excellent support in setting it up.

Today, I ran my first set of projects and got amazing results - T:383, S:896, V:713, LpM:129.14 

Tomorrow I am going to run 100 campaigns and lets see how it goes. Loving it!!
  • @1linklist - I know this might be an impossible question to answer but I've purchased a couple of verified lists before and while they did work (indeed SER posted to them) they were very very few PR 3+ Articles/Wikis/Web 2.0 to use.

My Tier 1 setup is using PR 3+ on those platforms.

Everybody says they have thousands of verified links (and they do) but when I try and use them, I get so few it's not worth it.

Question is.. for my particular setup, what am I looking at here?  I really can't expect you to answer such a specific question but I thought I'd ask here in case somebody who uses your list might be able to chime in.

I do realize because of my "filters" my rate will be less than advertised and I understand that.
    @mda1125‌ Google PR metric is going to be pretty useless going forward, last update was in Dec 2013 and in a recent Google Webmaster Tools hangout, they have made it clear that they won't be updating PR henceforth.

To answer you, we get at least 2k-3k+ new contextually everyday. Your filters are too strict, I'm not sure if that strategy would work going forward, we can suggest you on how to use our list more effectively if you decide to buy.

If you have more pre sales questions, I'd be happy to help.
  • @1linklist is your 50% off coupon valid for one month only or for lifetime subscription?
    edited October 2014
    @vahnz13‌ The coupon applies to all future months as well ;)
  • @1linklist sounds great mate  ;)

And, do I need 3rd party captcha solver like captchatronix, etc to run your list? Or it just fine to use Captcha Breaker only?
    @vanhnz13 We scrape only using Captcha Breaker :)

See you on the other side.
    I believe Sagar means our *Verified list is Captcha Breaker only. Our identified lists/Raw scrapes do not take captcha type into account.
  • 1linklist 

hi, i try your service for 3 hours ago ... but i have something strange, perhaps it's nothing ..

in your sync directory you have some .txt file like this : sitelist_Unknown-Trackback-Trackback-Format2.txt

and lot other with "_Unknown-" ... the normal format is [type]-[name].txt ... i don't know if GSA can read this file with corupt name ?

edited October 2014
    Synced files are pulled directly from GSAs working directory. This extension is completely normal. (Not to mention accounts for maybe .005% of the total urls in the working master list. Theres what, 100 urls total in the files following that format?)

Hope this helps!

-Jordan
  • about to buy- let you know how i go
    @henbie - sounds good, see you on the other side. Can't wait to have you in our Skype group with other members :)
  • Short review:
    I am using this service for 2 days and stats are awesome. I am runing gsa ser with 600 threads, 40 private proxies and my lpm is 150 - 170 constantly. Really good list.
  • My review after 24 hours.
    I setup everything in 10 minutes.
    Had a few problems with my server- not related but NOW ITS ROCKING.
    I will never again buy my lists every week.
    Running at 150 threads but about to go to 400 tonight.
    LPM is sitting at 250.

10 private proxies that are replaced when they fail by provider- so its like have a million private proxies.

So it's a great place to buy your lists.
    Stephen

• I'm going to purchase your service really soon, i'm just setting up few new sites so i could test it out nicely, really excited about it after reading all these positive reviews, hope i'll leave one soon as well :).
    edited October 2014
    So do we! We look forward to seeing you on the inside :)

Edit: And thanks again to all of our customers leaving feedback here! We definitely appreciate it.

-Jordan
  • @1linklist can you tell me what is the best setting to use your list with GSA? I tried it on my new GSA campaign, and my LPM just 5-6 LOL

I used 7.5 GB VPS
    10 private proxies
    Captcha breaker
    and checking all the platform with anchor text.

what I missed then? Thanks
    @vahnz13 PM me your Skype, ill take a look St your settings and fix it.
  • did you get my PM? @sagarpatil
    @vahnz13 yeah I've already added you on Skype.
  • @sagarpatil didn't get any invites on my skype right now. Tell me your skype please, I'll add you  ;)
  • @sagarpatil already sent invite to your Skype. Please confirm it  :)>-
    edited October 2014
    @vahnz13 I'm on my iPhone. That's why probably I'm not getting any notifications. It's midnight where I stay. I'll speak to you first thing tomorrow morning. Be rest assured that we will solve your issues.
  • Just bought the access, will test it out and report back :)
    @dariobl - Welcome aboard. Hope you are liking our service so far. Let us know if you have any questions.