Skip to content

➽➽➽ CAPTCHATRONIX.COM - Cheapest and Most Accurate Captcha Solver [RECAPTCHA SOLVING] + GSA SER/CB

Comments

• innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    edited October 2014
    mda1125

Yes, from about 10 minutes it is offline as new hardware is being deployed. Shouldn't take more than 10-15 more minutes

InstantLinkIndexer is already online, Indexification will be online in about 10-20 minutes as well
    TextCaptchaSolver is not touched during this upgrade

Thanks for your understanding!
  • But I don't understand. In this day and age if you are deploying new hardware that will incur an outage you should notify customers of such. Schedule it and notify. Put up a slash page so when I go to your site it's not offline but redirects to a page letting me know what's up. All you guys grab our emails and cell phone. Why not setup SMS alerts for outages or an email notification list.
  • innozemecinnozemec InstantLinkIndexer.com CaptchaTronix.com TextCaptchaSolver.com CatchAllBoxes.com
    mda1125

The upgrade came in by a surprise, it was not scheduled, just my ISP decided to put some really hot offers in limited quantity on a "first come first serve" basis, so I was quick to grab them on.

I don't have any of those things you propose set up as if you are long time customer with any of my services, you would know that I have max 1 hour total downtime per year when i am doing hardware upgrades. I simply didn't find it necessary to setup complicated DNS redirects and such stuff for something that I am doing once per year for a very short time

I could set up something like that in the near future to have it for the future, thanks for your suggestion!
    revi

mda1125

OK, service is back online!
  • do you offer trail i am really interested but just want make it will fine with me :)
    antonyalston

Sure, check your PMs please!
  • hi i just sent you a PM on how to reactivate this service on a monthly basics without paying another fee being a life time purchaser pls respond to my pm thanks
  • I need coupon for subscribe  www.InstantLinkIndexer.com www.CaptchaTronix.com month to month! Can you give it to my inbox, innozemec ?
    phuongminhduy

Sure, I just PMed you the coupons
    osas123

There is no way to reactivate your account without making a payment. The service is a paid one and is paid each month to continue using it.

What you need is to go to your account at this URL http://www.captchatronix.com/members/billing.php

and Subscribe to the plan You wish and make a payment
  • i need "Give me 10% Discount"
    archdearz

Thanks for Your interest in my service!

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I sent you.

I hope you will like my service!
  • @innozemec‌ Please tell me the difference between the plans - for example how many successful recaptcha solves can I achieve per day using the $15 plan?
    Monie

Hello,

Every plan offers UNLIMITED captcha solves!

The difference between the plans is according to the simultaneous captchas you can solve at once. You can understand that in details readin this FAQ entry: http://www.captchatronix.com/faq.php#faq9
  • can pm the discount code :)
  • Gimme da discont code mr tronix pls
    antonyalston

Don

• thx inno!
  • @innozemec Highly interested in CaptchaTronix and a discount code would be awesome!
    Monie

Please check Your PMs for the discount code I just sent you.

• would be great to have a discount code
    dmrt

• Interested in captchatronix, please send me a discount code - that would be great
    saffie

• @innozemec"GIMME 10% DISCOUNT"

and mate, do you still developing indexifications.com or not? I'm planning to sign up with it, but I'm still not sure if indexifications will show the good rate for indexing my backlinks. Also, what's the different between instantlinkindexer and indexifications?

PS: Sorry for asking such "out of topic" here.
    vahnz13

Yes, I constantly work on all my services/products and I am always improving the quality and range of services provided. Indexification works just fine for more than 2 years already and just gets better and better with the new indexing techniques i am incorporating into the service.

The difference between the services is that at InstantLinkIndexer indexing happens way faster thanks to the techniques being used
  • @innozemec Please give me 20% Discount,

Im your customer previously but had withdrawn becoz of tight financial situation
    infopeer

Sorry, the max discount I could do is 10%

Just sent you the current coupon code if you decide to purchase
  • I have started using captchatronix service recently, i'm using it as a backup service for CB, all failed captchas from CB goes to captchatronix, CB reports 77% success rate with captchatronix which is really great.
    dariobl

Thanks for Your feedback!

I am extremely happy you experience great results with my service and like it!