Skip to content

SER & Tiers

Comments

• ron are you still able to rnak sites with SER exclusively? No experience with the waiting period everyone is speaking of?
  • Ron, Thanks for all you do for the seo and GSA community. I really appreciate it. I am going to get another list from you guys, but before I do, can you explain to me how many tier1 web 2.0 sites you build each day on GSA? I know you say 10 per day and set it to Per url daily button, but for how long do you build 10 a day for tier1? I know you keep tier2 and tier3 at 10 per day all the time, but do you ever stop building tier1 properties and just build more links to tier2 and tier3 links. Can you explain for new domains and old domains as well? I\'m really confused on this as I read in GSA forum you saying you stop the 10 per day on tier1 and another time you say you leave it on, so I really appreciate your help on this. Thanks in advance.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited July 2014
    @PeterParker - I haven't been doing that lately except for C&B (churn and burn). For important sites I typically manually build the T1.

@SEO_Gladiator - You are welcome. The thing is that everything has changed. For serious sites I am handbuilding T1's - otherwise the rankings will never last. So I end up using SER for T1 only on C&B sites. I handle the T1 sites very differently than long-term sites (and all of that happened to be revealed as a bonus to buyers on the last list).

Generally speaking, whatever your strategy with linkbuilding happens to be, and regardless of the pace you build links, you almost always continue to keep links at the same pace (and slightly increasing over time) until a site gets trashed - you never stop building links and you never slow down the pace of linkbuilding. It is important to demonstrate a consistent and upward link velocity. That is basically the term of the day. You want that velocity consistent and trending upwards.
  • Should I just use Rankwyz for tier1 for important sites and then just load them into gsa to blast links to the rankwyz properties that were built by Rankwyz  or myself or is that still risky for a site that I care about.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Seo_Gladiator - That is a perfect solution. Also get in the habit of manually creating some high quality T1 properties - I do this all the time. It will keep your brain fine-tuned on the entire process. It is easy to just start pushing buttons on software, and lose track of quality and other important processes.
  • If you are manually creating tier1. Do you post more than one post to each tier1 property? Also, what are you using now for content creation. I know before you said you used Article Builder and leading articles. I was just curious if that has changed? I'm also wondering if Article Builder is getting saturated with users to where the content isn't as unique anymore?  Thanks in advance for your help
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Nothing has changed. And I use those two services when I manually build properties. I typically only put up 2-3 posts.

But when I do it manually, they stick almost 100% for me because I use nice pictures and subheaders, etc. The pages end up looking very nice with a minimum of work.  
  • Ron, Thanks a lot! Just a couple of questions and I will leave you alone :)>-

1. Are you using the spun articles in spintax  from Article Builder and Leading Articles for the tier 1 content, or do you do a separate article for each tier 1 property that is not spun? Are you just trying to get away from spun content all together for tier1?

2. Are you still using Kontent Machine for the tier 2 and tier3 content for GSA still?

Thanks in advance.

• For tier 1 spun content I've been using Super Spun Article for the last 12-14 months for my FCS network. Quality is good, I get 1000+ spun articles each time that pass Copyscape and they all get past human moderation. Last time I used them the cost was just $49 per Super Spun Article. http://www.superspunarticle.com 

Keith there is very helpful with custom orders and general support. 

Thought it was time I started to share this one :)
  • Mitch, I was on their site about 2 weeks ago looking at them. It's nice to know that you have had some success with them. I may give them a try, as trying to manually hand spin the articles is exhausting :-q . I found a site that does if for $27 and I didn't bookmark it last week and it's been driving me crazy trying to find it again. If I find it I'll post it, I figured for $27 dollars. I'll try them once and see what the outcome is. However, I'm definitely going to try superspunarticle.com as well. Thanks for you suggestion on them.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @SEO_Gladiator

1. I use the spintax as is. I have never used multiple articles. If I am trying to rank in Google for the long-term, then yes, I want high quality completely readable spin on the T1. If it is a C&B type deal, then I don't care about the content and am fine with spin (as in KM spin).

2. I am a huge user of KM, and use it exclusively on T2 and lower.

@Mitch - Haven't seen you in a while, but that was a nice post. Thanks for pointing out that spin service :)
  • Hi Ron,

I just wanted to say, Thank You for all of the extremely helpful things you were kind enough to share. It is starting to help me a lot. Although, I haven't had a heck of a lot of success with it all, I am very optimistic.

Now,  I have, a lot of quality time to put into SER, and I'm looking forward to it all working out well. And, I will sign up for your List's A.S.A.P.. I hope there is still space available.

All the best and Thanks Again,

Whizziy 
    :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited July 2014
    @Whizziy - Thanks for that my good man. There is plenty of room on the list side so come on board. Just make sure you subscribe to Advanced SER Tips so you get all of the latest tutorials - and prenotifications on when the new list comes out.

Buyers get all of those tutorials plus special stuff like our User Guide, Best Practices, How To Use Rankwyz, and a lot more. 
  • Hi Ron,

I'm all signed up and subscribed, with you all. From what I read on the site, I can hardly wait to get it all started.

I had to put on my glasses, to make sure that I read the "What's Included In The Lists" part of the offer correctly.

Damm, that's a hell of a list !  I'm a little dizzy just thinking about it.

I always had this feeling that something was missing, whenever I had to check on, or tweak a campagin in SER. Now I realize that, I was missing out on a whole lot. I guess now it's time for me to get it right, and do it right.

Oh and by the way, I don't wear glasses ... :)

Thank You again for everything,

Whizzily
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Whizziy - That is excellent. Yeah, it is kind of crazy what we put together. It took time, but we pretty much cover everything. Just use it to get started in the right direction, and then keep experimenting with new sites to learn new things.
  • Hi Ron I have subscribed your list got red one and I want to ask you how can I get those Rankqwyz tips you`ve mentioned above ?
  • Hey Ron,

Are any lists available now, or are they becoming available in the upcoming days or weeks ?

Whizziy
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @thomas73 and @Whizziy - I just PM'd you guys.

• ronron SERLists.com
    @Molex - I was re-reviewing this thread, and saw I didn't respond to your page - sorry mate!

What I meant was that in project settings, you would change the sitelist selection to be just 'verified'. The assumption I stated in that post was that you pretty much exhausted the new sitelist that you bought.

So what do you really want to do? As you buy lists, you want to work them hard on your projects to make sure you have captured every possible link. At that point, you should be thinking about using your verified list instead of the identified list.

The thing is that if you start to use your verified file, then you honestly need to keep it clean every day. It should minimally be deduped each day at the domain and URL level to make SER more efficient. Seriously, you don't want SER processing tons of duplicate targets. Most users that do nothing to help improve the quality of their verified sitelist - they all have no less than 95% duplicates in that file!

The moral of the story is that you can decide to change the diet that you feed SER. For example, you bought a list from SERLists and it is uber high quality. Now you want to use your verified file. If you have not done all the steps to remove duplicate links and dead links, then prepare for a very crappy experience.

So if you change the fuel you want to stick in SER, it better be good fuel. Nothing could be worse than a file that is 95% duplicate links, and then on top of all of that, 20% - 70% of the links are dead!

You absolutely must try to keep the fuel you feed SER as clean as humanly possible. Develop processes where you run your verified list through lower level junk projects (that have all engines checked) to mine out the live links into a brand new *empty* verified folder. In other words, develop a routine where you keep your verified list as high of quality as possible (within reason).

• edited July 2014
    :)

Thanks for remembering @ron =)
    your always great in this haha!

So you suggest ill just tick identified ? =)
    right? for a better quality of links.. =)

yes if yes
    no if no =))
    cant be if can be

hope @sven makes a auto dedupe scheduler with the tool option =)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @Molex, you just need to keep up with cleaning it if you plan on using it. These days we are coming out with a fresh list often enough that I am just hanging on to the most current list until a new one comes out. I rarely seem to use my verified. So yeah, I think you are in great shape with a current list in Identified. That's exactly what I do.
  • @ron Got it mate! =)

• Hi ron

Please can you help how to configure gsa for churn and burn? 
    Thanks
  • Hey guys I was wondering what is the timing of when you start turning on the kitchen sinks and the tiers lower then T1.

Do you wait till all T1 is verified before you turn on kitchen sink?

Do you also leave T1 and kitchen sink on at the same time or do you run them independently?

Thoughts?

• Personally I run each tier 2-3 days after each other.  Then the verification on auto and then to re-verify every 24 hours, this way the ones that drop off immediately or within that short timeframe will not be linked to and will not lose any link juice or wasted productivity.
  • Do you focus on do-follow and no-follow when creating T1 web2.0 sites. How many topic you include in one web2.0 site. 
  • grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
    edited August 2014
    @redfoxseo if you'd like to boost your web 2.0's with backlinks then it's important to know which properties are dofollow so that you don't build tiers to nofollow backlink since this doesn't make much sense.

Regarding amount of topics - Web 2.0 networks aren't as expensive as blog networks so I think it's a good idea to keep your Web 2.0's niche-related, or at least broad-niche-related. I personally develop new Web 2.0 network for each new site I try to rank and make it highly-relevant to the niche.

Whereas mixing all different niches might be necessary when you run PBN on budget, I believe it's better to use the advantage of the fact that Web 2.0 blogs don't cost you a penny to register and make them relevant to one specific niche. 
  • ronron SERLists.com
    ^^I happen to agree with everything @grax1 discussed - well said.
  • @grax1 have you made any sites that rank with web 20 after the update?
    I haven't had any luck with them.

Giving it another go with your service however.
  • May i ask something again @ron.

If i have a pbn now.. Which is for my money site.. Pbn's content is just likr a simple article content with links to the money site right? But of course it has to be written manually and be highly unique.. Okay if i got this pbn set up right.. How do i use it for my gsa? And blast it with link juicing tiers?

Is it like this?

Money site - pbn(pbn url? Or money site url?) - tiers?