Skip to content

SER & Tiers

Comments

• ron Very nice update to the long standing blueprint. Safe and powerful. :)
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @kinglouie - I am partial to Article Builder for the content on T1 as well as The Leading Articles. Both human manually spun. KM is just fine for everything else IMHO.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @coneh34d - Funny you should mention this. One of the 9 tutorials we will be doing is an updated SER Tiers tutorial. Right now we see that as #2 in the slot at the moment.
  • ron I'll likely buy the next lists for the tutorials alone....
  • Hi @ron, in one of your post, you mentioned that one of the most economical ways is to build up our own PBNs using web 2.0 properties, and using these as tier 1s and firing the other tiers underneath it.

What about the articles post you do on these PBN web 2.0s? Do you use the individual article URLs and inserting them into GSA and firing tiered links to these articles URLs?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014
    @quiz - I populate those properties with articles right from the start. I use human spun articles with services like article builder or similar. Then import those URLs into a new project, call that your T1, and then build tiers under it.
  • Thanks @ron for your input. I'll play with Article Builder for my Tier 1 and report back with results.
  • Hi @ron, just to clarify, you are not using the main url as tier 1, but rather the article itself as tier 1, for example,
    http://mysite.wordpress.com is NOT the one you use, but rather
    http://mysite.wordpress.com/my-article is the one you insert into GSA as tier 1s?

Or do you insert both as tier 1s?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    @qwiz - I prefer to use the main website address to be the designated address for linkbuilding and PA/DA. I will however build links to the articles pages, but it is not my focus.
  • Got it, thanks @ron.
  • Thanks for the help.  I've just bookmarked this ready for when i let my gsa of the leash.
  • how long until this video course is ready?  i will be first in the que!
  • ronron SERLists.com
    What do you think this is @cozziola - Christmas?? ROFL
  • Should we first add articles with no link to web 2.0 properties before leaving links at a later stage or it's OK to have one article with a link on each and every one of them from the start and build links to them?
  • ronron SERLists.com

@deNiro72 - We are using Rankwyz, but we are also building some by hand for important projects. Many folks also use FCS.

The Rankwyz account creator has been a PITA so we have bought properties. However, in my email 2 days ago was the new Rankwyz account creator. So who knows? Maybe he fixed it - I would have to assume he did.

• ronron SERLists.com

@bankkoklad - The idea is to have no links, and season them a while before adding links.

I can tell you for a fact that when I build them manually, I stick them in right away. But I already have accounts with authors that have published a number of pages, so I believe I escape manual review. I think they focus on brand new authors with a brand new first time property.

• @deNiro72 I use both Rankwyz and FCS

FCS does a decent job at creating accounts and Daniel (FCS man) updates it frequently to keep up with registration changes and adding of new sites.

I also haven't used the new Rankwyz acct creator, so don't know how good / bad that is, but it can't be any worse than the previous releases.

I tend to prefer FCS over Rankwyz as it seems to "work" more of the time, plus I *HATE* having to buy accounts when I pay for Rankwyz every month.
  • @ron, when you use web2.0 sites for your tier 1s, do you create the account, put in a few articles, build the link to your money site and move on to create another set of accounts on the same web2.0s and keep repeating the process?

Or do you post articles over and over again to the same web2.0 account, making it into a bigger and bigger site and linking from the different articles to your money site?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited June 2014
    @qwiz - I rotate through the authors so I don't have one author just suddenly publish a bunch of stuff. Plus, it is tedious stuff. So when in the mood, I do it. And I guess the way I space it out is a good thing.

I have gotten away with one page articles on a regular basis. I'm not saying that is the way to go. I just think after a while an established author is not reviewed. Typically when starting out, I like to get 2-3 articles up there at the same time. Then bury only one link at the post closest to the bottom. I always add in nice pictures so it looks professional, and I try to add in subheads to break it up.
  • Is it just me or the image gotten really small?? I'm unable to read anything from it, anyone has the enlarged version?
  • Nope, just you, fine here
  • @Flembot can you send me the larger image?? :(
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Just hit "CTRL+" on your key board.
  • I tried that and downloaded the image and zoomed it but it blurs out :(
  • ronron SERLists.com
    The image is already full size. I think it is a monitor setting deal. Can't make it any larger than it already is.
  • hi @ron

what can you say about this tier method? is this good?

and also i am using your verified list..

should i only tick the identified on the Tier 1 only and the rest is unticked?
    should i only tick the identified on the tier 1-1 ,tier 2, tier 3. tier 2.1, tier 3.1? or ill just tick verified as this is a tier building method?

• I read the tiers have to be nearly all dofollow or its baloney. True?
  • ronron SERLists.com
    edited July 2014
    @molex - Just saw your post. If the new list is in identified, that should be checked in every project. If you think you have thoroughly used the list, then for whichever projects you think has used them, you should probably switch to using verified. You just have to make sure you keep the verified deduped at all times.

@Chess4532 - There is a strong argument to be made for doing it all dofollow.
  • @ron Thanks for the reply. But with it all being dofollow, I think your potential targets would be greatly reduced. How many links should be in each tiers for say a moderate competition keyword?
  • @ron meaning in tier 1.1 going down to 4 is the verified to be ticked and must be dedupe most of the time..
    And the identified is ticked as well?
    Is this what you mean?