Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• @solidseovps, with the wizard plan, am I able to push it to 1000 threads on GSA and 500 threads on gscraper running together? Will it cause the machine to crash?
  • @qwiz

You seems to be in need of a dedicated, I am not sure the wizard would handle both with high thread but you can try
  • Once you add the India, kindly PM me.
  • any promo codes for ssd vps?

thanks
  • redfoxseo

We will sure do thanks

@f4llen

Check your inbox
  • pls send discount code for ssd vps 
  • Send me coupons for SSD as well.
  • I am on the checkout page for Double-Time VPS - discount code please :) 
  • @bulls

@itsme

@vij

Thank you for your interest in our services, please find the lifetime discount coupon to use at checkout

10%OFFSSDLIFETIME
  • SolidSeo is the best VPS provider on the market, sign up to them before what you want is sold out and you have to wait.

One very happy customer on SSD as of today, my third server with them

• edited July 2014
    Should have looked here before I bought a plan last night could have saved 10% lol. I've been using SolidSeoVps for awhile and they are always on top of their game!

Was not aware windows R2 08 ran better with SER is there anyway to switch from 2012? @solidseovps
  • @bradmca

Thank you for your nice feedback, we value your business & Thank you for choosing Solid.

justAIMe Thank you for your nice feedback, we suggest windows 2008 R2 for Gsa over 2012 since its more stable eventhough windows 2012 is lighter and suppose to be faster, but still not very stable like 2008
  • justAIMe

Yes you can switch anytime, but we will have to provide you a fresh new one, we can also mount the old vps for you so you can move your file.. kindly open a ticket and we will be happy to help you with this.
  • Hey, i have snapped on paying for my dedicated which i got through the $54 offer and its been a week now. i want to pay for the service again what shall i do? 
  • edited July 2014
    BlacKhatPriesT

Can you please open a ticket so we can identify your service and better advise?

Thanks
  • A Happy Client wanted to Share his LPM on our Geek :) We though to share it with you guys

526LPM :)

• edited July 2014
    Hi, yesterday bought a Double-time, here is my results - http://c2n.me/iylGus , run only 10 projects on public proxies 200 threads, what could be a reason of such bad working?
    here some more screens:
    http://c2n.me/iylDAf
    http://c2n.me/iylE3h
  • Destroyerror

There is several great people here on the forum to ask that would help you better with settings than us, but could me many things, first start is your public proxies
  • but why I have 98% CPU on 10 projects? it could not be just proxies
  • Destroyerror

Please open a ticket so we can check it for you, could be your settings causing this.
  • Just ordered my second server with them.

Great service with fast support, keep up the good work guys.
  • @itsme

Our Pleasure, Thank you for your business
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
    edited July 2014
    should i get the SSD or the windows VPS? what are the main differences? also windows r2 2008 or windows 2012?
  • @xeroxias‌ SSD will read/write data at higher speeds. Windows R2 2008 is older but more stable I think most people prefer it to windows 2012 :)
  • xeroxias The ssd are known for faster and better performance than regular hdd, almost as twice fast.. As @bangkoklad was saying..

Also regarding windows 2012 or 2008, windows 2012 is lighter and faster however less stable than windows 2008

We always suggest windows 2008 r2 for Gsa Ser.

@bangkoklad, thanks very much for helping in this
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    Do you have dedicated SSD servers available? If yes, please send me a coupon code for SSD100.
  • sagarpatil

SSD100 is currently out of stock for both location, you can try ssd200 available in europe and north america
  • edited July 2014
    Thanks to our client who share this with us, This is SSD Double time, on 200 Thread only and 20 proxies, probably if he was running it on higher threads and more proxies would have got double:D Thanks for Sharing J.

491 VPM :)

• Send me coupon for SSD200 please. What LpM should I expect to get with scraping (i don't use lists), 10 projects, 200 dedicated private proxies used for scraping and posting?
  • @Yashar,

Thank you for interest in our services, you should be able to use gscraper with great result on SSD200, its a powerful machine

Also regarding the coupon, i am afraid all our dedicated are limited time offer price, which is already discounted