Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• pls send discount code for ssh vps 

Thanks
  • Please send me discount code for SSD vps. Thanks!
  • @bhnetwork @neca_bg

Per your request both sent
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @solidseovps  please ask Sam what happened to my $700 quote - waiting 2 weeks
  • @royalmice

check your inbox
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited June 2014
    @solidseovps - Thanks, checked
  • @royalmice

Our Pleasure anytime.
  • Just started using vps about 3 weeks, very happy with your service!
  • dfsfegsa

Thank you for your nice feedback, We value your business.
  • i want to run 35 - 40 projects.
    which VPS would you recommend?

thanks
  • @william88 Either the Wizard or SSD Double time
  • solidseovps
    thanks for your quick response.
    i didn't count my tiers so altogether, i have 88 projects running. do you still recommend the wizard or SSD double time?

thanks
  • @William88 Yes you can start with any of these and if needed to upgrade later, we can upgrade you to a higher package
  • mentions of all these coupons.. is there a coupon for the wizard VPS?
  • tsaimllc

We are afraid only for the SSD plans
  • Hmm, well your double time with discount is cheaper than my wizard, and probably faster with the SSD. but is there any auto transfering over or would I have to do it myself?
  • tsaimllc

If you have a vps with us we can upgrade/downgrade you or switch you to ssd without the need to have you transfer anything

If you are coming from another provider, You will have to backup everything and upload it to the vps
  • Hey mr solid , i  have purchased a dedicated server a month ago and it should end at 5th of the month. when i renew it would i pay the old price or was it a first month feet ?
    T
    H
    A
    N
    K
    S
  • BlacKhatPriesT

Thanks for the update, you are locked to the price you first purchase it with.
  • I seen you have mentioned about India node, when it will be coming ?

Does buyproxies.org 30%off discount still available and for how many proxiess ?

• @redfoxseo yes india will be added soon, we are just still testing everything

we dont have any buyproxies offer, we use to have our own proxies but we stop selling proxies on our website since we are releasing our own software very soon.
  • @solidseovps I have a server with you guys I have the wizard, can I get the discount applied to the double-time and have my server/files transfered over to that?

I pretty much only have files on the desktop besides the software and settings of GSA.
    But I wouldnt want to transfer if there would be complications from transfering my GSA settings, lists, etc.
  • Hi

Please open a ticket and we will see if this is possible
  • @solidseovps, I am an existing customer on the wizard plan. I am starting to do some scraping of lists now, and I would like to find out how much can I push in thread counts to really maximize speed? I am currently doing 500 threads for GSA, and 200 threads for gscraper. Is this pushing it or is the server able to handle this.

Let's say I want to push it even harder, how high can I go? How many threads?
  • @Qwiz,

Thanks for the update, the wizard should handle this with no problem and at any point you need more power we have several plans and dedicated servers we will advise you with what best fit your need.. Anytime you need any advise open a ticket and we will always be glad to assist you.
  • Just ordered the screaming one :) 

Can't wait to fire it up :)
  • Seljo

Order delivered, Thank you for your business
  • Hello please send me discount coupon for Wizard plan. Thanks! 
  • webspyder2452

Thank you for your interest in our services, we only have coupon for the SSD Plans