Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• soIOsoIO United States
    Hi SolidSEO,

I left your service because GScraper didnt work correctly on your system. The licence kept on getting unbound. The vendor said that it was because the VPS kept on changing its Machine name. On a dedicated (or another VPS) will this issue happen again? Is GScraper working fine?

I'm looking to subscribe to your service.

Thanks
  • edited May 2014
    @Sol0

Thank you for the update, well we never login to the vps unless the client ask us to do anything, so for us to change the machine name, we need to login, change and restart it? Make sense? Also we cant change it since its linked to our Heartbeat, You can simply know if this true or they are BS by login to your portal(not client area) at anytime you will see machine name always the same.So Gscraper say what they want, we have several clients running it with no issue.. the only issue we have with Gscraper, that our europe datacenter doesnt like it much because their premuim proxy leaks and we are adding 3 more datacenter in europe that doesnt care in few days.. so you can run it in usa, canada and europe with no issue, we are also adding 2 new nodes in china and india these days

My advise for you for now. If you want to run Gscraper, make sure to get it on our North America nodes for now.
  • @gopo2k

Thank you very much and Welcome to Solid.
  • edited May 2014
    I have been a customer with Solid SEO VPS for a long time now subscribing to 2 or their Wizard packages.

The service has been next to none. These guys work all hours and respond within minutes.

I recently purchased one of their new dedicated servers (ES300) and now have the equivalent of 3 VPS (1 master two slave) with 32MB Ram of which I can freely allocate any amount to either VPS at any time. 2TB hdd space and 8 virtual cores, which again I can freely allocate to either slave VPS when ever I want.

The SolidSEOVPS team worked over the weekend to migrate my existing Wizard packages over to the new network and delivered the setup around 2 am Monday morning. If the low price is not enough to convince you of moving over, the support and the features (which all work above expectations) are.

I fully recommend these guys and wished other companies like GSA and SolidSEOVPS offered the same kind of quality service.

Thanks again.

OC2000

• edited May 2014
    @OC2000

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and our pleasure to serve you anytime.
  • Any updates on the proxies?
  • @cefege

What you mean? You mean our proxies packages or you  mean our software?
  • Package
  • We allow few orders, Open a support ticket and we should be able to make your order from our backend
  • I bought today. Server ready in minutes and awesome support.

Great job

Si
    ;)
  • @spainops

Thank you for your business, Our pleasure to serve you.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I dont normally rave about other people's services but these guys  have bent over backwards to wow me as a customer so it is only a pleasure posting this.

I have been hosting with Liuquidweb's Storm on demand servers for year and have a Bareback server for my Linux needs, they are more expensive than most hosting but they have what is called Heroic Support, so i were willing to pay extra for my hosting to get fast support.

Earlier in the year i tried Solid SEO VPS, vps servers and at this time have 11 Screamin VPS's with them, and in thje time i have been with them i had no problems and all my support tickets was always answered within the hour, and handled professionally, and the same webnt for ticket follow ups.

I was so impressed with the service and the prompt handling of my request that when they launched there dedicated servers i thought i will give it a try.
    I need a custom set up, so after some negotiations i got a very good deal on the following set up.

1 x SSD500
    1 x 1 TB Drive
    1 x WHM \ Cpanel
    1 x Cloud linux
    1 x Fantastico
    16 IP's block
    Vmware Esxi

Centos 6 - 64 bit
    Windows Standard 2012

I got a brand new server and they handled the migration of over 300 gb data  from my liquidweb server to the new server. There was a minor issues but they came back to me with suggestions and solutions, and in the end the server was fully migrated, hardened and optimized and running like a rocket.

I want to say thank you to all the support admins at Solid SEO VPS for delivering outstanding customer and hardware support.

I am in no way affiliated with Solid SEO VPS, neither did they ask me to post my feedback,  I am doing this because these guys have bent over backwards for for me and treated me like a customer should be treated.

Well done Solid SEO VPS

• @royalmice‌ is like Lord Sugar of this forum so if he has something nice to say about anyone, I'd gladly take notice :D
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    @bangkoklad -- Kah Pun Mah Khrub Krungthep-Lad
  • Hi Solidseovps,
    I
    bought GSA SER 2 days ago and now I am looking for a good vps,
    After much searching, I decided to use your Geek package,
    But is there a discount code for new buyer like me?
    Thanks
  • @royalmice

Thank you for the nice feedback, We value your business and we thank you for choosing Solid.

@Hooman51 Please check your inbox..
  • Hi @Solidseovps i ordered 2 days ago. Thanks i got my server up immediatley. But what are free proxies. Do i need to still buy it from any other company or its in my package. Check order #9280277805
  • @naseem

Thank you for your business, i dont know from where you red there is free proxies included for vps? this offer is only for our dedicated and only when we release our proxies software
  • @solidseovps Solid SEO VPS Simply Rooks!  \m/ I use SSD VPS and its working so smooth even at 300+ threads. And the support team, the response time is lighting fast! I have never seen this type of awesome support system ever.

Regards,
    JVA. :)>-
  • JVA24

Thank you for the nice feedback, Our Pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your business and for choosing Solid.
  • hahaha... like i said prompt response time! :) How u guys manage to reply with in few minutes every time, That's really very nice! keep it up!   ^:)^
  • @JVA24 we are trying our best :) We are not very active on forums as much as our support ticketing system though, since it our priority
  • Great service @solidseovps i love it. with basic package how many threads we can open with 10 private proxies.
  • @nassem 200-400 i would say, but also its based on many factor, projects, proxies and much more... Thank you for the nice feedback and your business.
  • hi solidseovps,

I just bought GSA SER 4 days ago and now I am looking for a good vps,
    After much searching, I decided to use your Geek package, 
    But is there a discount code for new buyer like me?

Also since im in Canada, should i be concerned theres only EU vps available?
  • @adamk

Thank you for your interest in our services, the SSD has discount coupon on it, the geek doesnt..

Also since you are in canada, You can try our North American nodes, open a support ticket if we are out, we keep adding more stocks
  • seopowerseopower Los Angeles
    Hello,

i am gonna buy a another vps,i am looking for a discount code.
  • @seopower

I have responded back to you
  • Is this good for GSA SER?