Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• Have anyone experience with running on SSD100 an Oracle VirtualBox ?
    How it works, is it slower than the VPS Solidseo offers together with the dedi`s ?

I am using their SSD VPSes now and I am very satisfied with their performance and Internet connection speed, it`s incredible fast (:, but need something more powerfull for now cos have many projects and running more than 300 threads on VPS taking too much processor resources and slowin down everything a lot.
  • Just signed up for a double time VPS because it lookst like bulletproofvps went belly up.
  • Any discount code for the Geek Package ?
  • same experience here

bulletproofvps shut down my both VPS and now they are not replying when i asked for refund
  • @1deadcow

you can try this code K7E0JDQSG9

Choller

Thank you for your business
  • What is the difference between normal VPS and SSD VPS ?
  • 1deadcow

SSD VPS has a faster Read/Write than regular ones
  • edited August 2014
    @solidseovps

A newbie question since I just joined the forum: If I buy your windows VPS newbie package, would that be enough to run GSA, CB and  SEO Indexer? I am only running 4 projects.

Thank you

• kejdis01

Yes it should, if you need to upgrade later, you can upgrade anytime without the need to re-install your tools again.
  • alexander34

Which plan are you referring to?
  • i want this

SSD200

$124.95/mo
  • solidseovps solidseovps.com are you there ?
  • @alexander34

Hi Kindly please open a support ticket so we can better assist you
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    edited August 2014
    1deadcow: SSD is better option if you have a lot of projects full of articles, you will see the real difference between normal VPS and SSD, solidseo SSD are really affordable, they offfer one of the best VPSes I have ever used, their SSD VPSes  are worth the money, really.
  • bestimtoolz

Thank you for your nice feedback and for your business
  • can any one share me dedicated server coupon code..

i want to purchase ssd dedicated..

Waiting for coupon guys...

• maulik2425

Hi

We answered your ticket
  • edited September 2014
    Hello- I need a dedicated server, or SSD VPS- (min 8gb, unlimted bandwidth), to use for GSA .  Can you please send me discount coupons for both and explain which is better to use?  I would like to pay for the year, if possible?  Thanks so much
  • Vivian2468

Kindly check your PM.
  • Oopss! When I bought SSVPS I didn't know about discount codes given here on the forum...
    Any discount now for not-new clients? :D:D
  • peterperseo

I would suggest you contact us via our ticketing system, So we can check it for you.
  • edited September 2014
    Been dealing with this company from couple of months now. Other than their great servers, i must that they have have good support and I always get reply within 2-3 minutes.

Keep up the good work guys.

• itsme

Thank you very much for your business. We appreciate you.
  • bestimtoolzbestimtoolz High PR WEB 2.0 posting service - affordable !
    I can only confirm that have tried recently other hosting provider and I regret that. Soon will invest more in your hosting solutions. Fantastic speed especially SSD
  • bestimtoolz

Thank you for your nice feedback, Our pleasure to serve you.
  • I am a long time Scrapebox user and GSA user and trust me I have changed a lot of server providers but none has come close to what Solid SEO is capable of providing. 

First of all, I told them I was in a hurry cause my other server had expired. Since I wanted it quicker, they upgraded my server with a slightly higher cost so that they could deliver it quicker. Within the next 12 hours, my server was ready. I did not expect it to be so quick!

Then, GSA and CB were not communicating well, shot them an email, got that issue fixed in less than 5 mins. 

And then I ran all the softwares that are required and boy are these servers fast or what!? My server is insanely fast and the internet is top nothc. The upload download speed is completely as advertised and it is absolutely great. My previous provider had promised me 100 mpbs and the actual speed i was getting was 10 mbps which was slowing down GSA a lot. Now I am a lot happier! 

Since my server has SSD everything runs so smoothly. The difference is obvious!

One of the most amazing things about these guys is the support they provide. It is the support that wins peoples appreciation and trust me these guys are there at almost every time of the day. You will get a response in less than 2 mins. 

I really hope that Solid SEO VPS remain the awesome service it is today.

Anyone looking for an alternate server, go for Solid SEO. They are rock solid!
  • clickster

Thank you very much for your business and this great review. Our pleasure always
  • edited September 2014
    Hi, can you reply to my ticket! Thank you. II got error while purchasing with card and tried to purchase again with paypal and now it shows 2 vps are pending. Now my balance was cut off for 2 vps and its just frustrating. I just want 1 so please cancel 1. thank you
  • @anizz14

Yes we answered your ticket about the duplicate payment, please check it