Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• edited July 2014
    I still have to pay my Windows license? Or just the vps/dedicated? 
  • @luckskywalker

All vps comes with windows included, dedicated server you will need to lease a windows license with the dedicated server
  • Are there any coupons for the GEEK?  I'm ready to order.
  • edited July 2014
    There are several posts about proxies that you offer as a bonus of some sort but I don't see anything on your website about proxies.  Am I missing something?  According to your website, all your VPS plans are "dedicated" nothing is shared?  Is that right?   Send me the coupons for the SSD VPS also.
  • owen123

Thanks for your interest in our services, we have for the SSD plans if you are interested PM and we will be glad to provide it to you

CecilDee

The reason we are no longer selling proxies is because we are releasing our proxy solution software soon, the bonus is on our dedicated once this service is out, its not on vps

Also regarding your question, yes the virtualization gives each vps a 100% dedicated resources, they only share certain units in the cpu bas still dedicated resources
  • Good to know, PM me the SSD discount coupons, I didn't get anything.  BTW, is that recurring discount?
  • CecilDee

Please find coupon below

10%OFFSSDLIFETIME

Yes its lifetime
  • I just purchased the "Geek" Windows VPS for $35 and it was the best decision I could have made!

Support was scary fast! They were all over my issue. I'm not real experienced with VPS's and needed some help setting things up. Simple stuff like installing .net framework. How to restart / reboot / login stuff. Support was there every step of the way. 

Performance is top notch as well. I get about 1Gb upload AND download speed. It varies, but needles to say it's fast. Of course I installed GSA and just threw a junk list in there with a generic campaign and I'm at 50 LPM and rising with a default setup. Using about 20% CPU and 200mb of RAM. It's a good starting point and I'm happy with it. 

If you haven't purchased a VPS from SolidSEOVPS you need to. now. I bet even the $20 one will be enough to get you started if you're not a power user with GSA. You can always upgrade later. DO IT!
  • silverdot

Thank you very much for your nice review, Our pleasure to serve you and glad we could help.

Thank you for your business & for choosing Solid.
  • I was using one of their server already and bought SSD 200 dedi couple of days back, have been running Gscraper + GSA + CB on it without any issues. The machine is super fast.

Great service and fast customer support.
  • itsme

Thank you very much, Our Pleasure anytime.
  • Hi, can you tell me which is better, Screaming SSD VPS or ES 100 dedicated server? I plan to run GSA and with which server i should expect better results?
  • @raycol

ES100 is a dedicated server, you will have more rams, more cpu and more resources but regular HDD

The screaming is a vps with better cpu, 2 and half time faster HDD speed but its still you are sharing cpu resources with others

Hope this explains it
  • xeroxiasxeroxias United States
    solidseovps  should i get the Nortah American Version or the Europen Version of SSD server? I live in United States if that matters. Also please PM me a discount code for SSD VPS if available.

p.s sorry for the nooby question coz i am a noob!
  • xeroxias Yes north america would be your best choice

Check your inbox

thanks
  • Hi, you mentioned you have an Australian server location coming. What's your ETA on this?
  • @RobSeo, still in testing phase, i am afraid we dont have an ETA for it yet.
    edited July 2014
    solidseovps i have placed an order (Order Number: 5927718204). it said i will be placing a automated call to get the pin code, which i never got! also, how can it place an order without asking for my payment info? Please help.
  • edited July 2014
    @xeroxias

this is part of our fraud measurment, please open a support ticket and we will be able to help you with this.

Also to answer your question, it will cancel your order and mark it as fraud once you didnt pass it, thats why you never was directed make payment.
    solidseovps Got it sorted out with the support. Everything looks fine now! Thanks very much :D
  • Same problem, no automated call came.
  • xeroxias

You are always welcome, Thanks

CecilDee  Please open a support ticket we will be glad to help you
  • hi,

I'm interested in purchasing a dedi. I am also interested in some PBN hosting, with multiple i.ps. Can you also provide some hosting plans?

Greg
  • gregorysmith

Currently we dont provide multi ips for PBN hosting, however we can help you with the dedicated, kindly please open a ticket on our website and we will be glad to assist you
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    Is it just me or did anyone else receive a email like the below.
    Actual email addresses replaced with xxxx

***************************************************************************

From: SolidSeoVPS - Technical Support [mailto:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
    Sent: Sunday, August 3, 2014 3:30 AM
    To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [Ticket ID: 429011] Regarding Your SSD500 Order with Solid

SolidSeoVPS

Dear Milton,

We were notified today by the datacenter where your SSD500 is located, that that datacenter are running out of business at the end of august and they will totally shutdown by the end of this month, We have never seen this ourselves that a datacenter will be out of business in years, but it just happened. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We suggest that you contact us soon so we can plan another server for you and also make sure you would have a smooth migration to all your files.

Let us know how we can further assist you.

Best Regards,
    Martin Goodman - Technical Support
    SolidSeoVPS

***********************************************************************************************************
  • @royalmice

You are not the only one, the few people on this datacenter we sent them the same
  • To All our Europe (German nodes clients)

The datacenter is having fault in some of its datacenter and ended with power outage for few minutes that caused some server to restart, you can read about this here

http://www.hetzner-status.de/en.html

• solidseovps, Can you give me the coupon for VPS SSD without coupon proxies! I'm using proxies from another service!
    Thank you!
  • phuongminhduy

Thank you for your interest in our services, Please find coupon for ssd below, we dont have coupons for proxies since we are no longer selling proxies on our website. We are releasing our proxy software sometimes this month

10%OFFSSDLIFETIME
  • solidseovps
    Thank you so much! i was cancel my vps from poweruphosting and try to use your ssd vps