Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• Trying to purchase but says its no longer available. Is this not for sale anymore???
  • edited May 2014
    Something is weird I told it to make 5 hotmail accounts with aliases (I setup a catchall account like shown in the video) and it made 2 hotmail accounts then went to netcourrier.com and made the other 3 accounts.  That would be fine but when I tried to import the file into GSA the netcourrier accounts didn't import correctly.  Any ideas?

• Also freehostia doesn't allow you to host .tk domains any longer.  :)  Just contacted their support and was told they discontinued support for them.  Does work very well with other cheap tlds though.

• 1.93 Is not working at all for me. I'm using a catchall I created on HawkHost. I run AC+ and I'm seeing 2 problems.

1) When AC+ creates the spam rule I see a quick popup stating that feature is currently disabled.

2) I never receive the code from Outlook so AC+ is stuck at verification. I have tested the catchall. Emails are slow to arrive there, but I never see the Outlook emails arrive. I have successfully emailed my catchall using the email address listed on the Outlook "Code" page. I must say that emails do take some time to show up in the catchall.

Will you be adding back LaPoste? That was much better than outlook, and sites didn't block it as a "free email address."

Thanks!
  • Yeah I have been waiting for a Laposte fix for a month now :S
  • whats are the settings for the catchall because i follwed the directions and got stuck.. dowe set up a foward email for the default catch all?
  • I'm experiencing the exact same thing as HUBBA.  Sent an email to theorbital but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully it's because he's busy working on a fix...???
  • i think all of us wait this tool to work like before.
  • Does the Blacklist Checker works if emails are not in spintax format?

For example: just 10 simple emails.
  • Orbital, I did the whole freehostia.com catchall.  Created 10 emails with alises.  however, none of them passed in GSA.  Any advice is appreciated..
  • Hey everyone, I just released another update. It is working great on my end. Its a bit slower because it has to check the email and wait for the code but it is working great. 

I also coded up abv.bg but using sockets (like what SER uses to access webpages) so it is super fast. The problem is all it does is create accounts and doesn't do any of the configuration at this time. Just wanted to let you know I am still working on other platforms for everyone. 

@jjjust - I noticed in my most recent run outlook gets suspicious when SER tests emails sometimes. I would try manually logging into the email accounts to see if they work. After I did that, they worked fine.
  • @theorbital - Are you talking about 1.93 or 1.94?

Just installed 1.94 and I see that it's super fast, does some configuration and create aliases.
  • @kinglouie - I'm glad it is working for you. Yes, the latest release is 1.94
  • I'm using 1.94 and it creates a few accounts then just sits there.  If I manually click the stop button, then start again, it'll go back and make a few more accounts (with aliases), but only maybe 1-3 accounts before it quits working again.  I have plenty of good proxies and obviously the catch-all I set up works... any ideas what else I might try???
  • 1.94 works occasionally for me. I have a few observations and questions.

1) Why doesn't AC+ save our catchall information after closing?

2) My catchall is working, but sometimes Outlook doesn't send the code. I've watched AC+ create accounts. When it works I'll see Outlook list "Sending", and then it will go to the next page where the code is to be inserted. When it doesn't work it looks like AC+ flies past the part where Outlook lists "Sending". It is a brief flash then goes to the Code page. The code is never sent.

3) Will you be adding back Laposte?

Thanks,
  • Hi @hubba -

1. I haven't coded it yet :)
    2. Thats weird because AC+ just simulates someone clicking that link so it isn't going to go to the Code page before outlook takes it there
    3. hopefully
  • well, for what it's worth, mine is still just sitting there after making 1 o2 2 accounts.  Kinda like my question (both here and in an email) about any suggestions as to why this might be happening or what I might try to get it to work again like it used to.
  • v1.94 isnt working for me..

Even though I have my catchall added and authenticated every time I try to make an account it enters a random string such as "PZG7y2T" in the Alternative Email Address field... and if I manually add "@gmail.com" to the end of that string I can create the account, but when it tries to start making aliases it uses that for the verification email instead of my catchall.
  • @mexiken - I don't believe I have seen your emails. Can you please open up a support ticket at http://adelogroup.freshdesk.com

@sickaluph - It is supposed to enter a random string in the alternative email address field while including your catchall domain. So if you catchall domain was sickaluph.com it would enter PZG&y2T@sickaluph.com in the alternative email field and since there is not email account like that created on sickaluph.com (in my example) it would get routed to your catchall (whatever you have setup in the email verification tab) perhaps catchall@sickaluph.com 

Is the program not entering in the catchall domain? If it isn't doing that then that is an issue because it should and it does that for me on my end all the time. 
  • theorbital - in the process of opening a support ticket, I thought I'd give everything a run again, taking screenshots of each step to show you in case I was missing something.  Now... everything seems to be running fine! lol  I only set it to create 10 accounts (with 10 aliases each), and I haven't changed ANYTHING in the way I set up the project, but, for whatever reason, it wasn't working before and it is now.  I'll take it! :)

I'll keep an eye on things and if it dies on me, I'll be sure to send in the support ticket through that channel.  Thanks for getting back to me here.
  • Are you going to open this up for new buyers anytime soon? I would love to get my hands on this!
  • @mexiken - Thanks for the feedback, I'm glad it is working again

@Mec64 - Yes, I believe I'm ready to open this back up. It seems to be working very well for everyone now.
  • theorbital - I wanted to update that it does seem to be working much better. Nearly every time I do a run I see outlook list "sending" regarding the confirmation email. Whenever I see "sending" the code is received, and the aliases are created. It must have been an Outlook glitch previously.

I sure hope you add back Laposte!

Thanks for the great soft.
  • Thanks @HUBBA for the feedback. I'm glad it is working well for you again.
  • I just tried it again... I entered all of my catchall information and clicked test email and it said authenticated.

So I ran a creation of 1 email with 10 aliases... but on the first signup screen under Alternate Email Address this time it only entered "yCQDhWT" and of course outlook.com isn't letting it continue because that is not a valid email address.
  • Haven't used my email creatro for a while but fired it up yesterday.

Created a catchall email adress using one of my add-on domains on my hostgator server.

Set it all up in email creator and said authentication worked. Added 25 private proxies and hit start for it to create 10 email adresses and 10 aliases for each email.

However, it only created 2 and then said I had used up all my proxies for the day and to get more.

Today it can't create any emails at all. Its stuck at "help us protect your account" page in outlook.

Ideas to get this working smoothly for me?
  • edited May 2014
  • alias and catchall is too buggy. account managed to registered and entered into inbox but it doesn't go anything and went back to the signup page. when would the update be available, it has taken quite some time for it to be pushed out.
  • @sickaluph - what is the first character of your domain you are using. I don't need the whole name just the first character. I wonder if my regex isn't picking it up for some reason.

@mohnikinsiz - I'm sorry for the troubles. Could I do a screen share session with you through teamviewer and I can help trouble shoot it for you?

I'm working on an update with adding back in laposte in addition to abv.bg. They will be in beta as they have been completely re-written
  • @theorbital

What is the solution to my problem?
This discussion has been closed.