Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• @theorbital, would be good to add new emails (like yahoo, nokiamail, laposte etc,) rather than trying to fix the catchall mail.

Would this be possible?

I really like AC+ and I hope we can make this work without the hassle of the catchall mail.
  • not sure @stranger, I can't duplicate your problem. Can we get on a teamviewer session together? 

@JuanTamad - Thanks for the suggestions. I have already coded up laposte.net and abv.bg and am about to release laposte but abv.bg is buggy and isn't temporarily not taking registrations. 
  • @theorbital
    this is a video of it.

Could you just release laposte straightaway since outlook is just super buggy
  • ok, thanks for that @stranger - not sure what is going on but i'll take a look at it and yes i'm working on releasing laposte.
  • @theorbital, how much longer before the next update is released as i don't have a stockpile of accounts for my next project
  • Just bought this as I needed another email alternative and thought I'd give this a try. So far very disappointed as all it does is hang at "Help us protect your account". Not even 1 email created. =/
  • RhymRhym Mājās :)
    Recently I created ~30 accounts, and after couple of days all thos accounts got blocked.
    Any clue why is that so? Any suggestions?

• @justAIMe - I would like to help you get this going and troubleshoot this with you. Would you be willing to open up a support ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com ? You could also try not creating aliases (choose no from the dropdown) and then you won't have to verify the account with an external email.

@Rhym - Not sure why they would get blocked but I have heard of that happening before.
  • @theorbital, when would the update be released, users are left hanging with buggy outlook.
  • I'm looking to purchase the Account Creator + software, but I see that there are a lot of problems with it and I don't see it available anywhere for purchase. I like that the developer is on this forum attempting to correct the software.  He's responding to questions and trying to answer them the best he can.  Is there an alternative software to the Account Creator + that would work with GSA products, specifically the captcha breaker?    I need to get started and cannot without an Account Creator
     that works with the software.

thank you anyone that can answer.
  • @stranger - do you want to beta test the laposte module? that way at least you will have some accounts.
  • @theorbital, yes pls send me the files
  • @stranger - sent you a PM
  • want also to beta test the laposte module
  • any updates?
  • Will this create yahoo emails?
  • would like to buy this. is everything sorted out?
  • Hi @theorbital,

Could you let me know what the situation is with verifying outlook.com accounts? At the moment it looks like we cannot forward any outlook emails to a catchall address unless you verify the outlook account. Is there a work around for this?

Thanks.
  • theorbital is not responding here and through emails as well
  • Hi @stranger,

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully he's busy working on a fix!?

cheers.
  • Hi everyone,

I just got my computer fixed and will be working on re-writing the entire program because it has grown into a monster :)

@seoroger - You cannot forward emails in outlook because it requires phone verification.
  • @seoger, not sure about that. he sent me the laposte beta which wasn't working for me and no contact was made ever since 10 days ago
  • hey.. please answer me? is there an update going on with this tool? could this tool create yahoo accounts with out problems?
  • No, this tool isnt worth it.

Waiting on Laposte for months already.
  • Ic.. Can you pm me on what tool is worth it? Or can you post it here so i check it out?
  • hey @Spamtastic‌ pm me your email address and I'll send you over the new laposte beta that @stranger‌ is testing right now.
  • edited June 2014
    i have the laposte beta which theorbital sent to me and it's working perfectly fine. last time we chatted was 23th june

No issues with it, as i managed to create 2k laposte emails
  • I am having problem with the select proxies button. I click it and then no response. Tried even  with administrator access but still no help. I need help with this. Tried re-extraction, updating, downgrading to 1.87 but still no help. Anyone?
  • Sent in a support ticket and still waiting for a response 19 hours later. Theorbital please check your support platform regarding awaiting tickets.
  • Imwithrahulverma - did you get this figured out? I have not had that problem before. You could also open a support ticket at adelogroup.freshdesk.com and that is a better place to get support.
    Thanks

@progman1 - I have responded to you
This discussion has been closed.