Skip to content

[SELL] Email Account Creator +

Comments

• outlook.com accounts
  • ok...gents i have dived in and purchased AC+...
  • Is this still available and working?
  • Anyone else getting a maintenance message when trying to create laposte accounts?

• Over 24hours of buying, no license sent yet, and no response to multiple email messages. Hope all is ok?
  • Hi @peter1 - I have responded to all support tickets. Did you open a support ticket at http://adelogroup.freshdesk.com ?

I also just checked my sendgrid email deliverability logs and it is showing all emails in the past 24 hours as being delivered. 

open a support ticket so I can get you your license and get you making email addresses . Be sure an include your paypal emailso I can find your license.
  • edited April 2014
    Well, i sent messages to the email that delivered the software and the one that came with aweber. Now I have got to sign up again to open a ticket! Common man!
  • Can you take a look at laposte I think they changed their signup form a bit?

• @Peter1 - Have you had a response from support yet?

@ambition - I will take a look at that for you. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Ok. Paypal was the reason I didn't get the license. Somehow payment did not register with @theorbital backend. Everything is sorted out; software and license delivered instantly; and I have been running the software flawlessly.
  • Thanks @Peter1. I'm glad it all got sorted out for you.
  • Hi,

Can you tell me if this program is still able to create bulk email accounts and which type ?.

• @Metster - Though I have not used laposte, I have been crate bulk accounts with the other email service with aliases.
  • Hi @metster, I'm going to look into your issue when I get back in town and release an update.

Thanks for your patience.
  • I bought it and it's working well with deathbycaptcha,tried gsa captchabreaker and it failed to solve anything.
    When I fill in captchas manually it worked fine so thats a GSA captchabreaker limitation or a error in my settings not this software.

Definately worth the money for anyone sitting on the fence like I was.
  • Hi @wicked01 - thanks for the nice review.
  • Laposte isnt working, please release and update ASAP.

Regards
  • I'm going to be working on the laposte today and get it working again and release the update.

Thanks for your patience
  • can i get a refund - im having more success with emails from fiverr
  • Laposte still not working bro
  • I understand @spamtastic - I'm working on it, it is just going slower than expected.
  • hello,

any update on lapost emails? I need emails ASAP.

Regards
  • anyone have this E-Mail login error for <email>: Connection timed out... error lately??
  • I need laposte ASAP also
  • Yeah any update on laposte?  I still find using them easier/better than outlook.com accounts.

• i'm sorry guys, still having issues with laposte. They changed a lot around and pretty much redid the entire thing so that means I have to redo the entire thing and its taking alot longer than I want it to.
  • Ok cool well at least you are working on it!  Thanks for the update.
  • theorbital, I am patiently waiting for laposte too! Nice to know you are sorting it. Thanks man
  • What kind of emails (for SER purposes) is your software able to create ?
  • Hey guys, looks like outlook has enforced their verification thing again on alias creation. If I made a workaround for it but you had to use your own email address like you@yourdomain.com to verify would that be ok?
This discussion has been closed.