Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• What does this proxy software do are we going to be able to use it in GSA.

Tks.
  • @tommy99

We cant say anything yet about it, and yes you can
  • will you be selling the software without the use of one of your dedicated servers
  • @tommy99

Yes but it wont be free
  • @solidseovps I don't have a good knowledge regarding dedicated servers so maybe you could help me here.

I was thinking to get a second SSD Double-Time VPS next month but now your new offer makes me think :)

I'll end up paying around $140-$150 anyway, so I would like to know what are pros and cons if I go with SSD200 instead of 2 SSD Double-Time VPS?

Thanks
  • edited May 2014
    what vps would you recommend to run GSA and SEO Indexer on? 

I have a minimum of 10-15 projects running my home pc is getting slower. Would GEEK do the job?
  • @system0102

Here is the thing, What you can do is either get the other vps, or get the dedicated and just buy 2 additional ips and create total of 3 machines with bigger specs and also the 3 will be on private network together

@reup

Thank you for your interest in our services, Yes the Geek would do it easy.
  • how about newbie? 
  • @reup

You can try it and if you need to upgrade, this is the easiest part with us, no need to re-install anything.
  • thanks. what is the process on transferring the license? or how does this work? i only have one license which is the one i am currently using
  • @reup

are you referring to your Gsa ser license? or which license so we better assist you?
  • yes, GSA SER and GSA Indexer. how will i go about setting this up @solidseovps
  • @reup

Well there is no license transfer required. Gsa ser allow you to run Gsa ser on several machines as long as you use it one copy a time.

So you should be fine.
  • oh ok. thanks i just wanted to be sure @solidseovps
  • @reup

You are always welcome. Our pleasure
  • is there a coupon code? thought i would ask first 
  • @reup i have PM you
  • edited May 2014
    @solidseovps,  Just starting out and signing up for a VPS plan, which OS is recommended for SER?
    1) Windows 2008 Server R2 Standard or 2) Windows 2008 Server Standard?
    Is one better than the other for speed/efficiency when running GSA SER?
    Thanks!
  • @marketkat

For Gsa Ser, Windows 2008 R2 would be the best for performance
  • @solidseovps, thanks!
    Are there coupons for gsa SER members?
  • @marketkat

We have for the ssd vps if you want.
  • @solidseovps
    What is the difference between the VPS Wizard and VPS SSD DoubleTime plans besides storage?
  • SSD Hard drives read/write are at least twice faster than the normal SATA which is the wizard
  • @solidseovps - thanks one more. How easy is it to migrate between plans if I outgrow my current plan? How long does migration usually take eg. from a regular VPS/SSD VPS  to a dedicated?
  • @marketkat,

Vps migration is very easy for us , takes up to 2 hours to complete (normally Much less than this)

Dedicated migration this vary depends on many factor. so i cant really answer this for you.
  • edited May 2014
    @solidseovps I want to place and order - what is the discount code for ssd vps?
    Thanks
  • marketkat

Thank you, just PM to you.
  • @solidseovps Any coupon for a new user like me?
    Thx
  • I want to tell everyone that solidseovps rocks. 24 hours since started using it and am delighted with it. Signed up for the dual core package and I get a LPM of 150 using my verified list.
    I will never go back to my home computer.