Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• @solidseovps Its ok, I did submit a ticket (#685616) I just didn't like the answers.
  • @Samx

Please note that they try to help with Gsa Ser however this is not their primary support, so dont expect them to be GSA Ser pro, because this is why there is this forum.
  • Question before buy

I can't decide either to choose window vps or ssd vps.. is there a really BIG DIFFERENT between those vps?

also is there any BIG DIFFERENT between Euro or NA datacenter? which one more stable speed?
  • @eyman,

The different between the two, the ssd has a faster write and read hard drive, while the regular one has more rams and cores on the biggest packages

Regarding Datacenter both are very stable, We truely provide 100% uptime, We are only providing you with the closest geolocation for you and your customer to choose from.
  • edited April 2014
    @solidseovps I understand but they did not answer my question about the service. If they don't know fine - they need to say that and I am ok with that. But they should not be arguing with me about SER settings if they don't know about SER.

@eyman Since I am here and to show my love for Solid, I recently upgraded from a standard VPS to a SSD - otherwise same specs and I would call the difference big. Especially for the price. Totally worth it for me.
  • edited April 2014
    @solidseovps Hello I'm new here in GSA, and when it comes choosing VPS, and I'm glad I'm choosing Solid as I see the reviews

However for someone that's new, which would be the recommended VPS Server to pick for someone using GSA?

I'll be honest and just go straight to the nontechie stuff. I'm gonna be using GSA and Magic Submitter as of now, and basically I want to make 5-10 videos everyday, rank them in Youtube, SET UP CAMPAIGNS, and build backlinks to them

What would be the recommended VPS choice for someone making 5-10 videos everyday and setting up 5-10 campaigns everyday?
  • MoRTiZz3 I would say you would need either double time or Screamin.
  • I am going to buy your windows vps to try it. I already used one before as admin, but the managers always erased my software and when I noticed I had the software stopped, so I am glad to find this
  • Well I'm trying to buy but itasks me for a pin code that I should receive in a phone call, but the phone call never comes. Please check it out
  • @kaotik2003 Please open a support ticket so we can better assist you, since this is a sale thread not meant for support.
  • Interested in buying a SSD VPS, could you PM me the coupon? :D
  • Got problems with the proxy performance too. I was told via PM on here that the proxies are NOT buy proxies. After submitting a ticket today, I got a reply that a part of the proxies are from buy proxies.

Would you mind giving a fair, final statement if the proxies are from buy proxies or not? Sounds a bit confusing to me. Your VPSs are great but the proxies have huge response times compared to going directly with buyproxies to be honest.
  • @theseo1 we are not buyproxies reseller, there should be no confusion here, please send us any proxies you are having issue with, we will be glad to replace them for you
  • Do you guys offer unlimited bandwidth or is it limited? If it's limited, how much is it and how much BW does SER consume per month on average?
  • @dvolker

Its unmetered in both of our locations.
  • steelbonesteelbone Outside of Boston
    Got the wizard VPS....Must say the support was some of the best i have com across.

The guy from Solid did a team view for me and set up everything perfectly...AMAZING
  • steelbone Thank you for your business and Welcome to Solid.
  • nawshalenawshale Sales & Tech Support at www.SERVerifiedLists.com
    edited April 2014
    I have been using proxies some times..now i am getting lot of captcha blobs also my paypal from malasia and solid account address in sri lanka so im having some shipping adress errors when i want to order..

thanks
  • @nawshale, Please make sure to request to update your account to your correct address, since our system will block this if your billing address is not matching your ip address.
  • I just ordered the SSD fast and am awaiting activation. Any idea when you will have proxies available again? they seem to be out of stock. Anybody got a helpful link for moving GSA from my home network to my new VPS. Thanks folks
  • launchjackal we are changing our re-crafting our proxies plans, so they should be back again shortly. Also regarding how to move your GSA from your local machine to the vps, kindly open support ticket and we will be more than glad to walk you through it.
  • I`m also interested to get SSD VPS, coupon code please?
  • @Metster, I think our website have all specs more than can anyone ever need? Can you please give me an example to prove your point?
  • For all our clients who wants more Bigger plan, We got Great news

In few days, we will be pushing our new line for SSD with up to 16GB of ram, this new line will be even faster of our current and our current is already causing alot of damages :)

Thanks for your business and we appreciate your support.
  • My dedi proxies are not working. Please fix this.
    Ticker ID #864417
  • @Cefege

We have responded back to your ticket
  • @solidseovps are your new ssd plans going to include more cpu power?

I want to be able to run 1500 threads (can currently do about 1000).

PS. Anybody looking to get an ssd do yourself a favor and get one from solidseovps.com these guys are amazing, their support is phenomenal and their prices are fantastic. Been using them for a while now and they rock.
  • @hadoken Glad its working great for you, Yes the new SSD package has more cpu power, rams and cores... its in the testing phase now before we push it out for production
  • Is anyone having issues with Scrapebox?  When I first got VPS service my copy was licensed to someone else, and then one day (about a month later) the license was gone.  I did a SB license transfer and it still says No Valid License after a few days when I activate.  Any way to figure this out?  I know Scrapebox has issues with some VPS's because of it's weird licensing system, but I really need it working!

Thanks! 
  • edited April 2014
    @GreyMatter, Thank you for the update, i am afraid this problem is well know for scrapebox, its not really provider problem for us or any other vps provider, more than that scrapebox licensing system isnt the best. Please open a ticket and have us replace your ip then either clean your register or request a fresh new windows rebuild and this should fix it for you