Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• @Thunderman, I cant really tell, since you are running on the same exact datacenter like your old provider. So i really cant claim it would be the vps and really cant claim otherwise... Can you ask some members here maybe its setting related, i am sure they are more Geeks than us when it comes to seo and Gsa ser
  • LOL @solidSeoVPS

It has been stable since 11PM last night, so iI don't understand how they just all fail like that, I am still using the same settings as before. I will keep an Geeky eye on it!

Thank you.

• @Thunderman, Please open a support ticket where we will be able to help you better. Since this mainly is to answer sales question not meant to be a support related for us tbh.
  • edited March 2014
    error while placing new order
    Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cart.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
  • @jackpison

What country are you from?
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    I was wondering if Buyproxies is still one of your proxie partners, as mentioned over here: https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/52066/#Comment_52066

• royalmice we used to use Buyproxies before along with other provider when we start providing proxies, however we are running our own proxies now with no third party and this has been for a over 2 months now.
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited March 2014
    OK, cool, thank you for the update, I have ordered 3 x 50 dedicated proxies from you and i have noticed a slight increase in my proxie speed, from before when i was using BP.

I was wondering if you are running your own proxies now, why does it still take 12 - 24 hours to deliver them. I have no idea how proxies are created so i assume it is a long process

Thanks and keep up the good work
  • @royalmice

The reason it takes 12-24 hours based on so many factors in our structure, most important is that it need to bounce in our system and this is a slow process that can take alone up to 12 hours.
  • @jackpison You should be able to order with no issue
  • ordered ssd Screamin VPS
    error shows in my broadband Internet works fine with Smart Phone Internet :)
  • @jackpison

Glad all working for you now, Welcome to Solid
  • edited April 2014
    ***** IMPORTANT TO ALL OUR CLIENTS *****

We have been just notified by our US datacenter that there is a network issue with a cablE from Newark to Europe that they have and thats explain why if you have a network connection issue today, you can read more about this here, it should be fixed by the end of today hopefully or early tomorrow at most

http://status.ovh.net/?do=details&id=6629&PHPSESSID=581a1e5a0fbbbe25efb192f3324fbfc4

• that's why speed sucks in vps ? from 500 mbps it's down to 37 now
  • @jackpison,

You can read what we post before your post, the datacenter have a fibercut, should be fixed by tomorrow
  • i see in other forum there are members who got speedtest.net result up to 500mbps Download and up to 300Mbps upload. But when i tested mine vps internet speed only got below 250mbps download / below 100mbps upload ?? 
  • @lemonzer,

There is several factor the impact the result, one of them, is the server you are testing it with, some servers are just on 100mbit or 250, so you are on 1gbps, you need to make sure you are running it with a server with the same port speed

Of course we can help you with this, however as you know our US datacenter is having a network quality issue that should be fixed shortly, so i believe the time is not the best to run speedtest for you now since the result wont be the normal
  • @Solidseovps , i purchased 20 semi dedicated private proxies from you. . But it got burn fast. I didn't use it for Search engine. only submission/verification/email checking . Any recomended setting ?
  • edited April 2014
    @lemonzer what is your custom time to wait and your html timeout?
  • HTML 120 , custom time 60
  • use 20 semi dedicated. after 30 minutes only few proxies active. 7-12
  • @Lemonzer we suggest custom time between 60-75 and html 180.
  • ok. i'll try to use html 180
  • @solidseovps what is the best settig for index checker on scrapebox for 20 semi dedicated private proxies ?
  • @lemonzer Honestly i dont think we are the best to answer this, You have alot of great people here to ask about GSA, we are only a vps provider ;)
  • I'm have the same issue with proxies since I changed to Solid sorry to say. Love the server but I am not sure about the proxies. HTML time out has nothing to do with proxy banning. Custom search time does but only if it is too short.
  • just bought a ssd vps for GSA and a normal vps for scrapebox - im exited to test your services, my last provider was shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
  • @Samx, We apologize you are having problem with your proxies, please open a support ticket and we will be able to help you, since this forum is more a sale thread
  • @codie

Welcome to Solid.