Skip to content

SolidSeoVPS - Meet Our Highline Servers

Comments

• @greymatter this has happened to me with every vps provider. Just reply to the scrapebox activation email and they will tell you to run something called sbpreptool, resubmit the application and then it will work.
  • Hey guys!

Just wanted to post a quick update here on SolidSEO VPS.

Those guys and gals ROCK. They're 100% business.

I was having some hiccups with SER, and I got my whole Geek plan transferred into another VPS. Now I'm running 14 projects under 500M memory usage, and CPU is around 10%.

I have another SER on Poweruphosting. I'm transferring it over to solidseovps, which is half the price PLUS the beyond-anything customer service.

Highly recommend these guys.
  • do you have a coupon for the windows vps wizard plan ?
  • @Artsi

Thank you for your nice feedback and business, Our Pleasure to serve you.
  • edited April 2014
    I am interested in trying out newbie , win version.

1. Is anything else needed to be installed before SER , captcha breaker can be installed and used or any payments other than $19.95 need to be made for any other thing like cpanel etc.

2. Any discount coupon for newbie package?.

• @ksatul

Thank you for your interest in our services, the newbie will be a bit slow with GSA Ser and CB unless you are running few products

Also regarding your question, cpanel is only for linux, you wont have this option when you are ordering for the windows vps.. also about the newbie package discount, i am afriad we dont have any discount for it, but we do have for the fast SSD if you want to try it.
  • edited April 2014
    will it cost nothing else other than $19.95 to try and test SER, CAPTCHA BREAKER running ??????????
  • @Ksatul yes you are right
  • hi,
    if i want to upgrade my plan on windows vps from geek to wizard, how can i do that, there still 18 days in my actual plan now.
    and what is the difference between wizad and double time ssd plan. and if it has more value, can i upgrade from geek to double time without loosing my data?
  • @raglady

Thank you for your interest, of course you can upgrade/downgrade at anytime without the need to worry about any data loss with us

Also to answer your question, the different between wizard and double time is the ssd hard drive, ssd are faster in read and write.
  • Thank you, 
  • @raglady you are always welcome. Thank you for your interest in our services.
  • @solidseovps I tried to place order twice for NEWBIE, GEEK plan but authorize.net couldn't honour both cards. I don't use paypal that much , can you sort your payment system for the credit/debit cards.

Both cards that i used have never been declined before anywhere else and used it somewhere else to make payment and it worked without any problem. I feel that phone verification system is hitting the wrong tone somewhere.

Anyway is there a discount for GEEk or FAST?.

What is the difference between the two as FAST being more expensive has 30 GB storage.
  • @ksatul,

We have replied to your ticket.
  • Hi,
    I would like to purchase..
    But i would like to ask some few questions..

Is there any 3 month subscription plan?
    Can we pay via vi.sa method?
  • @Molex

Thank you for your interest in our services, We provide month to month payment however we dont have issue providing 3 month subscription in selective plans.

Regarding your question about payment method, we provide 3 different type of payment so you should be fine.
  • So if i only want a vps until 3 months..
    How can i stop/unsubscribe with the plan?
  • Molex, Please open a support ticket and we will be happy to walk to you through the options available
  • waiting for your reply..
  • newbie question: what is the best for GSA - EUR or N.A.
  • Destroyerror Both are great and same spec, I would choose what is closer to my location.
  • im far away at south east, what best for gsa / scrapebox - EUR or NA? 
  • @xblastcom i would suggest NA, we are coming closer to you soon , its in testing phase
  • For 10-20 project in GSA @3 tiers , what should i take Newbie or Geek ?
    - No Scraping, just using verified list only -

thx for suggest
  • @xblastcom, i wouldsuggest either Geek or Fast SSD
  • is there any coupon for Fast SSD ? i think i will take this service

For the best,  Using GSA SER and CB For 10-20 project with @ 3 tiers

Windows 2008 R2 Standard or Windows 2008 R2 Web Edition orWindows 2012 Standard orWindows 2012 Web Edition or

Which windows version must be the best for project above?

thx

• @Xblastcom Yes for the ssd i will PM you the coupon

We always suggest Windows 2008 R2 for Gsa Ser
  • im waiting ... hehe

• Please send discount for ssd vps , thanks
  • edited May 2014
    New Products Guys and Our Killer Dedicated. Enjoy it