Skip to content

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Ultimate Protection Against Google Penalties!

Comments

• Good stuff!
  • Good News!

**** V1.3 has been released! ****

You can now create 301 Redirect Tiers! Here is a brief summary of the features: -

1) 3 Submission modes (Single, Multi and Tier). Single runs as it does now in V1.2 and chooses a random URL from the list of money site URL's you feed it. 'Multi' takes each URL and performs a 'Single' submission on each URL. i.e. runs each URL through 301 Nukes ‘Single’ submission mode. 'Tier' creates a 301 Tier with high PR 301 sites sitting at the top pointing to your money site and the rest of the 301's pointing to your Tier 1.

2) Improved submission engine. More efficient.

3) Fresh list of sites (all 301 checked)

4) Server side removal of dead URL's.

Over the next few days I will be adding more quality sites to the database. 301 Nuke will pull these new URL's in automatically as I add them keeping the database nice and fresh!

Check Out 301 Nuke HERE

• sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    I'm getting error

14:52:39 - SYSTEM LOG STARTED
    14:52:40 - Loading databases.....
    14:52:40 - URL database file missing
    14:52:40 - Definitions database corrupt
  • Hi Sagar,

sent you a PM.

• If any existing customers have problems upgrading from V1.2 to V1.3 then please send me an email to support@301nuke.com or drop me a PM.

Thanks guys.

• Is this a one time payment? Like SER?
  • Update went fine for me.

Under the help menu I see "Install flash" which I do have installed. Should I see something else there?
  • Hi Unkown717, 301 Nuke is a one time payment :)

Hi Samx, The menu only has that one option so that is normal :)
  • Guys, I'm currently coding V1.4 (yes I know I've just released V1.3) and it's going to feature a 301 checker so you can check your links before you use them with other programs. I'm also in the process of adding another indexer API. Stay tuned!
  • Hi @ TheBigWeb, is there some "best practice" guide or "best use" of this tools beside what you have documented in this Thread?

Base on some of my SER projects I would like to know best how to deploy your tools with SER, any docs to support methods with SER?

• Hi hutchirg, The software comes with a basic manual. I will put together a best practice guide over the next few days and send it out to people. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • So, got given version 1.3 for beta testing and so far, excellent! Much better than v1.2, the tiered option is great. Been running it from the first day of beta release and no reported issues, hence not leaving a review till now!
  • sagarpatilsagarpatil 1LinkList Ninja
    edited March 2014
    Hey @thebigweb I've sent you a PM. Could you please check it?
  • edited March 2014

Hi Sagar, sent you a PM.

• Hi jjumpm2, thank you for your kind review :)
  • Some new high PR sites will be added to 301 Nuke in the next few hours so stay tuned!

Check Out 301 Nuke HERE
  • @thebigweb Feature Request:
    1. ability to create specific number of url shorteners No need to create 50 or 100 of them. 5 - 10 would be enough.
    2. ability to choose url shorteners by PR or any other metrics.
    3. ability to choose shorteners that allow to edit urls afterwards (hard to implement this one but would give you a  lot new customers).

• Hi RayBan,

Thank you for your suggestions. I will certainly look at implementing some of them.
  • ronron SERLists.com

@TheBigWeb - I had to get this just to support you and check it all out. I think the product works very fast and efficiently.  I don't proclaim to be an expert on this, but the tiering aspect is a really big deal, so kudos on that. That sort of tipped me over the edge, so to speak.

I happen to agree with @RayBan on what he said. You probably noticed a pattern in this thread with people asking about sorting based on PR, etc. I think people would probably want to create an efficient tiering system that would likely be based on PR, and where you only use a few in a T1 and a T2 fashion, so selecting individual shorteners on both tiers would make a lot of sense.

So if you go in that direction, I would create some kind of static file with the PR already in there and sorted from largest to smallest, and then have some kind of radio button where you could choose which ones you want in each tier. I think that would be a great enhancement. I'm not sure there is a lot else that could be done to make it any better (but I'm sure people will think of stuff, lol).

Anyway, congrats on making a very nice, useful product.

• TheBigWeb I am interested in Your Software. I have question How many links per Shortener You build with Scrapebox/GSA ? How long do You build backlinks ? If moneysite rank You still building backlinks ? For how long ?
  • Hi ron,

Thank you for your purchase and thank you for your great ideas. I am currently coding some of them which will be released in the next update. I like the suggestion to sort by PR.
  • Hi netkam, i've sent you a PM.
  • I have a couple of questions:

1. The urls produced all end with keyword and same number - doesn't that create a footprint?
    2. I checked on ahrefs and majestic and redirects to domain show up as redirects, even though I put in scripts in robots.txt and htaccess to try and block. Anyone know of a way to block redirects from showing up?

Any thoughts?
  • edited March 2014
    Hi newbieseo,

Each run of 301 Nuke run creates random number at the end. This is to ensure that the the submission does not get blocked due to an identical alias being created. I have been toying with the idea to have this changed so it creates a random number per site submission instead. Something for the next version maybe. Thanks for the comment.

To block magestic and ahrefs you need to block their bot in robots.txt. You say you have done this already so I would check if this is working correctly. Hope that helps.
  • The random number per site submission would be good! - Thank you!
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    The software is not sending the links to Lindexed.com. It just creates and empty project.
  • Hi Miran, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will do some tests and drop you a PM soon.
  • Im in... Let see what this can do!
  • Hi coneh34d, thanks for your purchase :)
  • been using this for about a week now. And i have to say this. The Bot and Support is 100% No problems at all with it. Good luck with sales.